It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:24 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

What would you most like to see in future patches?
Poll ended at Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:28 pm
Bug Fixes  30%  [ 15 ]
New Monsters  2%  [ 1 ]
Updated/New Skills  34%  [ 17 ]
A Massive Quest  4%  [ 2 ]
New Loot  12%  [ 6 ]
Balance Changes  18%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 50
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:22 pm 

Quote:
rather then suggesting that the system be changed because 1 mage can't take on 2 wariors, maybe get a second mage?
I'm talking 2 mages vs 2 140 dex warriors. You know it's true the same as i do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:24 pm 
We NEED some etching tools!!! There are none at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:27 pm 
fight the system, just put a book beside your vendor like I did...

we're taking Obsidian back, one vendor at a time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:00 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Who were you fighting? Because I have never fought you and cross healed, and there are only a few people on the character status list that have dex over 120.

I only ask because I'm looking for some kind of reference...something other then an event I was in where I had RA on and was being attacked by 5 very good warriors and lived for quite a while. If your referring to that instance, a few seconds after RA wore off, I was dead, so the issue was not healing, it was RA...in that particular instance.

If you like, I would like to point out a very good player named Zain, who I had the pleasure of fighting in an event a few months back. During that event, he had no less then 8 warriors hitting him with arrows being fired from GM or better bows (I was using a power bow that that event). He survived until he ran out of bandages and mana. I would not suggest that changes be made to the system because he was able to live for a long time, rather I took what I saw (congratulated him) and tried to find ways to defeat his tactics.

I would also like to point out again, that warriors are penalized with an additional 2 seconds of delay when a shield is equipped and additional 1 second for a one handed weapon equipped. This applies to cross healing as well, so I fail to see how there can be a 1 second delay (as some have said), when the minim delay would have to be 5 seconds for a fully equipped warrior with 140 dex who is cross healing. (2 seconds for cross healing + 2 seconds for shield + 1 second for weapon = 5 second delay.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 pm 

Maybe you could up thwe spawns for normal rides too a little bit? There are just so many tamers lately you walk all over and youre lucky to find a llama :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:34 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well as ashes has stated b4 warriors need to learn pVp some how all the warriors suck due to the accual players ''skill'' or so stated by him by this statement i stand if every warrior has to learn to pvp bbetter make it so mages have to also
lets just look at warriors-damage done.healing done.items being used as to mages-damage done.healing done.items being used by mages..

ok fight starts. mage wich i will refer to as (1) is fighting warrior which i refer to as (2) SD=spell delay Hp=health HD=heal delay PD=pot delay
R.= regs used haha reminds me of D&D :roll:
all protective spells for mages where cast b4 hand 2. reactive and protect.
(1) cast-poison=R.ns.ss SD.1 HP 100%(2)uses Gcure pot(1)throws poison pot delay-0(2)continues attack seeing theres no way to cure hits a 20 hp shot(1) cast fs-SD-3 (2) hp-160 cure pot than fails heal (1) meds delay-around 20(guestamit) fs-40 damage fs (1)hp-80 (2)scores a 20 hp hit
(1) hp 60 (1) g heal (1) hp-90,,, this senario needs lots of fixing and editting its just basic put together in 2 mins just a example in anther post i could do real good one but point is mages have more ways of healing and usually deal more damage as azi said how much can a warrior do in 15 secs compared to a mage damage wise

SO to make this on topic i say
*bring necros bak
*races bak
*lower delays on cure pots
*ABOVE ALL- make lesser heal pots cure poison seeing they have delay heal a little and have a little less of a delay
*make it so healing both for warriors and mages fail less being GM and fail 5 times in a row when ur at fairly content sorry to say is a serous Bitch
*><uo sucks ass,, ><=X
*make it so u can resist poison some(helps warriors and mages)
*give obsid something to brag about Bring dah rare items and rides!
*loot table needs a little tweaking for the more loot side :)
u have done a great job keeping up the shard btw
and i have tons more suggestions but didnt want u to have to read the whole long ass list and it seems ur bout to patch obsid up soon so :roll:
im probably to late anyhow

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:39 pm 
Poison is resistable.. very resistable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 pm 
Azimuth, 120 dex is pretty standard as you said, and you get +30 from orange pots. (cant really all them "cure" :P but i suppose thats their name)

and you're making up illogical excuses. if warriors were going to xheal, they can just unequip weapons and shields, or one of them can if the other is getting focus'd on.

i dont see how it matters anyways, xhealing is meant for pvm.

it only really come's into effect for guild wars (which are plenty f***** as it is) and ffa/team events.

i think it'd be simple enough to script the fighting arena so that you are not allowed to perform beneficial acts on OTHER players (spells, bandages, friend animals, etc.), and any team battles can be held outside on top of the arena.

lots of shit needs to be fixed with opposing guild fighting so... one step at a time. fix kills first, if anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:11 pm 
Bryan is a nihilist, he cares for nothing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:37 pm 
i f*** you in ze ass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:54 pm 

Eet's not fair! Give us ze moneh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:18 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I say a whole new battle arena I hate that bridge and the x healers on them. Make stands around the arena so we can watch just as if it's like a nba game or something. Rome had that big wateva you call it why can't Lord British?

Also pvp is not unbalanced in anyway it's a game learn it master it. Xhealing is cool for guild hunts but I really don't care if it's changed or not.

One thing I do care about is fails on smithing items. Failing 5 valorite arms in a row while stuffed.. is uhhh well I don't wanna write the words as I might upset some of the younger ones. I know I won't be making br and rose armor anytime soon kinda afraid of losing 30 days of work on a chest....

Other than that the server is running great Good work guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:48 am 
and make stat fishes stock in piles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:54 am 

potions stock in piles all the time :cry:

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]