More then 6 Months  2%  [ 2 ]
More then 3 Months  8%  [ 10 ]
Less then 3 Months  32%  [ 40 ]
Total votes : 125
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:09 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Omerta was a great guild with some great people. I'll always remember that guild and the fun we all had.

LoV is another great guild with great people. I've only been in LoV a short while, and I've had some great times already. I'm sure there'll be a LOT more.

I think I've bee lucky during my time on obsidian to be welcomed into great guilds with great people. Maybe it's not really luck...I think the shard is just full of great people and staff who make it all outstanding.

Some memories that stand out....

When blinkers made a few of us invulnerable newbie’s :P. HAHA…that was a blast at Vesper bank.

Testing G Explosion pots for PvP...We learned a valuable lesson...30 G explosion pots will kill ANYONE within 3 tiles, and very quickly.

Buying my house with AFI…what a fiasco that turned out to be :P

With all the great times I’ve had with some great people, I think the best part of the game is when I realized that I didn't have to run from PKs. The day when the hunted became the hunter was a great day.

Last edited by Azimuth on Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:11 am 

I have to say my fondest memorys are probley when I first started the days of me duck and count running around in cove. Chaseing all the KoN ppl around it was good times. Most fond thing though is prob when I met slug and I was a noob he gave me and count str fish the fish he gave to me was in a pile of 60. Not knowing to eat them 1 at a time I ate them all in one bite. He laughed and gave me 60 more lol. Then he bought me and count a little house to share that is still there beside brit grave yard. That use to be the place to hang out everyone use to chill there. There was alot of good times back then things have changed alot just dont seem the same to me anymore. Alot of ppl that I use to hang out with like Loki and pestilance all of those ppl have long gone we use to have alot of good hunts killing blood elementals at the shrine. Vlad geralt loki and me thats all we done back then was go on group hunts hardly anyone does that now. Ne how maybe we will all meet up again one day :)

SirMixAlot Alch and Bowcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:21 pm 

Training with Garr and always protectiong our backs and arguing how amazing we were. Training healing on sephiroth in wrong with sun harpies. Training with gandalf the white, fierce, chaos, scorpion, lance, tnt and all those ppl.
Trying to figure out why my heart was beating so fast and my hands were sweating while fighting raistling, madeline, zhad as a noob. hahaha and meeting all the great ppl of obs that take my shit, but i actually love most of you and yall know it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:01 pm 
i dont remember things.. im old

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:38 am 
I have been playing about 2 + years and I remember I had so much fun when i first started playing with all my school friends (Fierce, Galahad, Chaos, Lancelot, Scorpion, Frost, Sir Phoenix, Whitelighter) It was fun for me training and trying to decide what character I would go for. So Dynamite's first name was Rude Intellect( silly name lol) and he was meant to be a warrior but then I turned him into a tank. I also remember seeing Sage, Urza and Zhad around britain and they were for me like the best mages of the shard and a moment that still makes me laugh was when fierce, Aragon, Scorpion and I were in britain bank and we were fighting all the good mages (zhad, sage, urza) and that day we all got owned inside the bank and at the end of the fight all u could see was 4 ghosts coming out of britain bank one after the other lol. Lastly, I have also enjoyed making good ingame friends and still hanging around with my irl friends Gala and Fierce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 pm 
I have the worst memory u can imagine when it comes to remembering years and such, but I'm not sure if I started to play on Obs before the 1 year ann. or the secong doesnt really matter. I havent played all the time, don't play atm but see this as my Mmorpg home :).

Some of my memories not in any perticular order

When BB was hosting an event and people was complaining about everything, BB gets pissed of does a .tele on the entier shard to a small square room in Hythloth and chainlight everyone to death, so much death LOL it was hilarious

When I first meet Gromph, was talking to a GM at Wrong when I noticed someone approching, I figured I'd be safe since I was talking to a GM, but noo whamm and he attacks and kills me easy, loot everything good I had on me(my first Verite pieces I had crafted) I was so pissed :)

When Ultimessiah and Sailor Mercury spend several days more or less camping BoF hq south of the X-road. The only thing we could do was to get out neeked and run like hell :)

When I GM smithing and mining off course that was an achivement I was so proud

When there was an arena at the town in the desert dont recall the name. Vempires had Berzerk that boosted u two X2 ur normal max hp, but u was starved after using it. The good part was that u could eat hay to get full. Went into the arena after killing everything and not getting hit once (it looked like it since the hp never got passed the normal point) some GM sent in 6 people and they couldnt kill me so I got teled out. that was fun

all the Shard hunts for SeekND and his guild,was fun not many people liked them.

When I got my unique pure Black Mustang (at the time uniqe anyway) and my BR suit crafted by Broadband that was undistructable. I payed som $ to get it but it was nice i looked cool, but the stang could die so I think I didnt dismount for month, I had some serious pain after that....

Can't think of anything more atm, but Obsidian was my first mmorpg and the best, community and game expereince since it was the first. Can¨t seem to leave keep coming back readin the foru refreshing my char, might be gone now but still I've had a blast.

Good luck and grats on 6th Anniversary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:46 pm 
me and slug holding Oasis by ourselves agianst all of order lords.... shit was bitchin... specially when they cried and said it was me him and like 3 others.... guess it shows that me and slug kick ass

-Big Daddy Pimpe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:16 pm 
this one time... at band camp...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:19 pm 

* The first meeting with shooter :D
* The First time CoKane killed my poor horse :(

Tammie-> Shadows Leader
Sandra -> Gm Mage/Fighter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:20 pm 

TAMMIE!!!! Nice to see ya around. Ever think about loggin in sometime?? :)

Would be nice to have some cool people come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:45 pm 

Quote:
TAMMIE!!!! Nice to see ya around. Ever think about loggin in sometime?? :)

Would be nice to have some cool people come back.
iam trying, but the installer of obsidian gives a error weird error (installer corrupted )

Nvm, it works now :D

Tammie-> Shadows Leader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:29 pm 

Wooo! another girl on Obsidian lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm 

Hey wb. I remember you, but didn't really get to know you because you left right after i started playing. Is you're old account still active?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:43 pm 

yes, iam playing with it atm :)

Tammie-> Shadows Leader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:18 am 

haha sup ya well i been gone for sometime now joined the Marines so didnt really thought about this much till now. I do remember long aga a nob by the name of aragon runing like hell fom urza and crew u know who they r and trying to type help to gala, lancelot, fierce, lol man we all died anyways but hell we had good times.

"Hells collector has been awaken. now his just waiting to get resurrected"

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 101 posts ]
Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next