It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:20 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:52 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
So, I was wondering.. have the rules been updated?
Can like a staff members make a sticky thread with some of the new rules, if there are any..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:22 pm 
everyone is so f***** anal and u all make me sick

i doubt many have read the rules ne ways... its like that agreement before you install software.. lol no one cares...

common sense is id say your best bet to go by.. but on that level you have both stupid players... and hard on totin staff....

i dunno.. i played in a time when like if a necro was to repeatidly kill you in town till your body decayed... or somone loot in in cove gy... you were just fuked..... and u dealt with it and got stronger..

current system is to anal.. too policed.. and everyone worrying to much about wether or not someone should do this...

here is my new rules id like to contribute.

rule 1: anything that the system will alow you to do.... is legal...
and if staff dont like it.... they should fix it... or suck it up

i have contributed every bug i have seen about.. and only seen maybe... one fixed so it cant be done.. the others have either been fuked up... or nothing done to them but to jail the ppl that staff see do it...

i mean.. lets say instead of an ATM outside my own bank here close to my house.. instead it was just a shoe box and a piece of paper.... u take out ur money and write it down.... how long exactly do you think something like that would work? ha.. never... only a fool would presume someone to be honest.... enuff not to.. ppl in core... are all bad..

all here that speaks of rules.. ive seen abuse bugs from every angles at one point in time or annother.....

and umm yea thats why atm's are alarm guarded.. locked.... and camera watched...

Fix the problem... abolish the rule... and you will have no problem...

to ask players to follow rules based on laziness to fix the core problem is absurd...

i will play a game with you....... you name anyone staff currently and ill tell you how they have broke a rule or cheated either for them selves or annother person.. and i can go from the botom.... all the way to the top......

ok lets not play that game.. just take my word for it...

as far as duo goes and these rules.. i see no harm so fuk off duncan.. lol.. but then again.... on the same note.. duo no one likes you because like your the type that when someone kills you on game.. you will run to bb or vic and get them .killed, .jailed and get ur stuff back...
and as far as illegal items goes.. thers no tellin how many in ur chests or have been over diff times...

but unlinke duncan.. i dont think u mean any harm by ur suggestion of rules.. he is just fuking with you for the reasons i mentioned above maybe.. or maybe because your a wormy lil fuker i dunno.. nor dont care...

ok imma go play with my peter and watch tv...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:06 pm 
Count just owned u :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:08 pm 

Quote:
everyone is so ****** anal and u all make me sick
This is pointlessly abusive.
Quote:
i doubt many have read the rules ne ways
Well then they can't complain if we perma-jail them. If any Obsidian player reading this hasn't read our rules, I suggest you do so sooner rather than later please.
Quote:
i dunno.. i played in a time when like if a necro was to repeatidly kill you in town till your body decayed... or somone loot in in cove gy... you were just fuked..... and u dealt with it and got stronger..

I personally don't remember a time when the shard was this lawless.
Quote:
rule 1: anything that the system will alow you to do.... is legal...and if staff dont like it.... they should fix it... or suck it up
This is retarded...if the shard was scripted so that you had so little freedom it might as well be single-player :lol:. Players can have the freedom to roam and still abide by the rules.
Quote:
A naff analogy about ATM machines and bits of paper, and some nonsensical waffle that staff need rules because we are too lazy to prevent people breaking them
As I said.
Quote:
duo no one likes you because like your the type that when someone kills you on game.. you will run to bb or vic and get them .killed, .jailed and get ur stuff back...
I've never seen this happen. You may be digging at Duo here but you are actually implying that the shard owner and a senior GM abuse their powers... which is out of order.
Quote:
your a wormy lil fuker i dunno.. nor dont care...
Offensive but comically illiterate, much like the rest of your post.

Quote:
ok imma go play with my peter and watch tv...

So, there we are. In future, can you PLEASE

> post in english

> cut out the flames

>
have a point

Thanks.

And by the way, I'm locking this now. Any suggestions please send to Duo in PM (as requested).

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2