It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:20 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 51 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

Shall we allow back pking around cove territory and maybe even back in town? Obviously not the GY and the ORC Fort..
Yes  38%  [ 13 ]
No  62%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 34
 Post subject: Players are Fearless
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:27 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Ok well... looking back when I was a noob.. there were more wars around cove territory than Vesper Bridge..
All those noobs are growing in heaven and prosperity...
Now the question is...
Shall we allow back pking around cove territory and maybe even back in town? Obviously not the GY and the ORC Fort..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:54 am 

I don't know about all the noobs growing up in heaven and prosperity....It seems only the polite and dedicated ones are rising to the top, where as the annoying little bootlickers get pked and taught how to OoooOOoooooO.

As for making cove an area for pking...I'd say no because people would yet again camp outside cove and kill the new players. I had it done to me when I started and I only stayed on because I had a few friends come and insult the guys pking us while we poofed back and forth.

Cove=pk free forever!

That being said and done...Teach the newbies the way of Obs when they're outside of cove :)

Last edited by ducksternator on Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:14 am 

Well... It used to be fun to have pkers around cove... I guess..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:38 am 

No we don't need pking in cove, but I certainly was one of the most active 'town fighters' when we had massive order vs chaos fights, and I really enjoyed the fighting in town. I doubt this will be reinstated, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:59 am 
I agree with terek the noobs are in heaven and if cove or anywere around there should be a pk free place then places such as brit gy and covetous (yes i understand its in cove but still...) should not be pk free zones as i have constantly seen players that are fairly new to players that have been around for years there which is annoying since they can sit there and hurl abuse at you and you gotta sit there and take it knowing they not gonna come out of there any time soon for you to be able to pk them :D

I personaly think that obs has too many pk free zones witch in my opinion is stupid...

Last edited by Marius on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:02 am 
covetous is not pkfree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:10 am 

obs is not a pvp shard so just stop complainnig.. obs is a shard to chill and stuff, the pvp part is just there for if u get bored of bank sitting. I think is better the way it is, because in obs it takes quite a while to build a decent char if its your first char on obs, so i agree that players should b protected untill they can actually fight, damn noob killers.

hey why cant we use third party programs? We should just put the basic ones up to download on the main page, so everyone can dl it and noone is at a disadvantage. Not a big deal, but kinda cool and convenient. Plus i hear some ppl use those programs anyways, so like its more of a disadvantage to those that cant use it. also, most pkers use third party programs, so if they were allowed in obs, maybe more pkers would join, and you guys would b happy by seeing blood everywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:33 am 
If i get too see blood everywere then i agree....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:01 am 

Quote:
obs is not a pvp shard
Incorrect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:25 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

you guys must not get around much to think that there are a lot of pk free zones. the only pk free spots that a player over 20 can enter are brit gy and outside cove gates. covetous dungeon isnt pk free last i heard.

so wow, that leaves what, the rest of the shard you can attack anyone whenever you choose.

hey, i could care less, just sounds weird. maybe you should start hanging with the big kids now terek. oh wait thats right, youll get raped. snap!

jk :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:13 pm 

Quote:
hey, i could care less, just sounds weird. maybe you should start hanging with the big kids now terek. oh wait thats right, youll get raped. snap!
Snap, and I ain't JKin'...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:16 pm 

ya obs is no pvp shard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:16 pm 

I'm kinda like Peter Pan, I dun wanna grow :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:26 pm 

Quote:
ya obs is no pvp shard
... Tell me that when the shard ISN'T full of 20-21 year olds...

It's not a pvp shard AT THE MOMENT.. cause of the like 25% of the people with decent chars, only 5% know how to use them, and the other 75% of the shard is noobs..

When this shard had 80-110 people online, and most of them were vets or older players, all this shard was, was a constant battle field.

Obsidian IS pvp, just it's got all aspects..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:43 pm 

ya meo i remeber back in the day gettin pked alot but i havent seen anything like what it used to be lately. u could call it a pvp shard but i isnt maybe it was but no it isnt

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 51 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next