It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:38 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:08 pm 
Quote:
I personally don't see the reference to homosexuality in anything I wrote. Wishful thinking on your part it seems ;)

I don't care if you know BB or not, that doesn't give you the right to flame me - or Duo - or anyone else.

It's not about sensitivity, its about the fact that you seem to want to be a pathetic little board troll. And I would see that as more an observation than a flame. I really suggest that you grow up and find something better to do than posting pointless insults and disruptive comments.

Seeing as BB wrote the forum rules in the first place, rest assured I will enforce them if I see them broken again.

Oh, and last time I checked, 'Proof of concept' does not imply that players should be building themselves real, permanent houses using this method. So perhaps its you that took Duo's experiment a little seriously? Durr.
OMG! Thass do you not understand the CONCEPT of TEASING? You must, you said you think I am having wishful thought of you being homo, sounds like a teasing. So far what you've posted here /\ is the biggest flame I've seen in a long time. It's not an observation, you're trying to hurt my feelings! Was I trying to hurt Duo's feelings? No. Is Duo oversensitive, well yes, and I knew he was gonna react that way. However, I didn't think you were big enough a pansy to come to the aid of every crying whiney little kid on these boards. (Duo you're one of the smartest people I've talked to in a long time, grow a shell. Since when does what I say matter to you?)

I've read the rules, I knew the rules of these boards, since before you laid eyes on Obsidian. I'm glad you don't care if I know BB, that fact has nothing to do with this. You wanna inturpt the rules the way you want to, that's fine. You say I'm a flamer and a troll. You are not capable of imagining just how cruel a flame I can post, making people cry is my specialty, not simply a shoot down of there ideas, or a general statement or opinion about what's pissing me off. The point of my posts, is to say what I mean quickly short and to the point.
The truth of the matter is you have this little box you want to put everyone in that doesn't conform to what you think is good behavior. Guess what... I rollplay, and my character doesn't behave! I'm an asshole! DEAL!!!

I'm sure you'll find it completely within your rights as a mod to ban me for poking a little fun and telling the truth. I think the only flame you'll really be able to find of mine on this board is to vlad, and he took it pretty well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:52 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

DK make prot cry :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:21 am 
I did that in IRC when he was deserving, they WOULD ban me for that kinda stuff on the boards. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:10 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
dk i didnt read all your other gay posts after my reply, but you are a homo sorry bye and tommeh WTF MAN?

bye again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:12 am 

Sorry Prot but your name was the first one to come into my head.

DK make Drizzt cry next :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:59 am 
Quote:
dk i didnt read all your other dumb posts after my reply, but you are a homo sorry bye and tommeh WTF MAN?

bye again
You see he's still bitter about it.

You all make Drizzt cry daily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:22 pm 

I think you need to have a look at the line between teasing and offending. You may just find that it is a few feet behind you.

To tell you the truth im really, really bored of the same old 'omfg I roleplay a asshole and im 1337 so its ok' attitude and I'm sure everybody else is as well. Personally I don't think that you are 'big and clever' / capable of making people cry etc, I simply think that you believe your comments to be more important/impressive than they really are. I also don't think that you are a prolific board troll but I am simply asking you not to descend farther along that route.

I did not flame you; I merely offered you a different perspective on your behaviour. Rest assured nobody is more capable of 'shooting you down' than me, verbally or otherwise.

As for my rights as forum moderator/admin I would consider it far excessive to ban you - but I do feel that you have been out of line whence my post.

The thread has kind of disintegrated so I am locking it now - but I hope you will have the maturity to review the way you talk to people on the boards without a pitched battle with myself and the moderator team.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2