It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:27 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:05 pm 

bought Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube when it went down to $20 and I have been very impressed with it. The day i buy an Xbox it will be to play one game: Ninja Gaiden!!

For anyone who has never seen Katamari Damacy or We <3 Katamari, those games are truly something else, just beware of motion sickness :o

So let's hear some of your favorite games you would recommend- Pc or console, it doesnt matter, gimme something i would consider playing, which would be pretty much anything..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:12 pm 

oblivion.... its godly....

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:40 am 

i like halo for xbox and call of duty 2 for xbox and battlefield 2 modern warfare for xbox

these atre good on live

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:12 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
There's already 2 threads on this topic on the 2nd page, heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:11 am 

Soccer, football, baseball, and the king of all basketball. You could play this indoor, outdoor. With high tops, low tops. With cleats, without cleats. And its good for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:41 pm 

most of the best (my favorite) Gamecube games came early on in Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Waverace, Mario Golf (best golf game ever, 2nd place: SimGolf), and Eternal Darkness. Love the system but aside from the new Legend of Zelda game, there's not much for it

i have a good assortment of old Nes and Snes Roms that are fun to bring up at any time. The new Revolution looks like a lot of fun (with supposedly the entire back catalog of Nintendo games availble for download) so maybe Nintendo can regain some of that fading glory..

This next generation of games should be exciting and E3 is only a couple of weeks away, finally playable versions of some PS3 and Revolution games.. My computer is not very fast and it'll be a while before i buy any next gen system but I'm interested in anything anyone has to say about these things - I could rant on about the 360 but most owners seems happy with them.
Quote:
There's already 2 threads on this topic on the 2nd page, heh
haha i looked through at least 15 pages and didnt see anything too close. However i did find this which is a good game i would recommend :lol:

http://www.pietrelcinanet.com/forum/ima ... irinto.swf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 pm 

You are right, the PS2 is way better overall, but they dont have Mario or the upcoming Zelda Twilight Princess, why does it feel so lame to say that titles name

Ive taken my PS2 apart too many times to remember to adjust that little wheel because of a disc read error - there's even a class action lawsuit against Sony for that infamous error message.. But i still cant wait for all of "5,277 PS2 titles released worldwide" for like $5 or 10 each

Last edited by Tad on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:56 pm 

I find most gamecube games so candyass compared to PS2. Like sure they have some of the same titles and those are similar. But PS2 has games like Hitman and the GTA series of course, and also if you ever get a chance to play a game called manhunt that owns hardcore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:04 am 

try soldat, counterstrike 2d or

gunz online is great free game http://www.gunzonline.com/ but is hard to DL unless you pull the torrent file it uses out of the maiet/gunz directory and DL the files yourself with ur own client.

enemy territory is good and free as well... the TCE mod for it is pretty good..

umm www.isketch.net is pictionary

mount and blade http://www.taleworlds.com/

anarchy online is free but runs like crap on my comp and its wierd so i didnt play it much www.anarchy-online.com

codename eagle - anyone even heard of that?? u prbly will never be able to play it against anyone without a lot of trouble but its great... sorta BF 1942 before bf1942 was possible theres even a zepplin that bombs and u can shoot down.. fun as helll... laggy though if u do find everything u need cause the guys who play are in canada and overseas .... find there forums to get started if u have it in ya..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:51 am 
lol resident evil 4 is k good graphics and stuff but i prefer veronica its much better than number 4 lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:00 am 

Quote:
haha i looked through at least 15 pages and didnt see anything too close. However i did find this which is a good game i would recommend Laughing
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11694
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11726

You didn't look hard enough ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:08 am 
I'm sorry to break your little fragile hearts but the xbox 360 blows all of your little kid games away, especially with oblivion. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:05 am 

Sry to break your heart but our universe started as a singularity smaller than the head of a pin and will be so again one day so ultimately you lose as well. Plus the new gen consoles suck... 4th gen will start to bring realism then by 5th when im like 40 well have full VR id imagine... And your sht xbox360 will cost well 500 bucks still but 500 bucks will be like 5 bucks today... So why not just give me that pos for free and move onto the future.. Oh and PCs can still completely blow away the 360.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:42 pm 

Aye

Quake IV PC > Quake IV 360
Quote:
The only real difference is in visual quality and performance. When running on a modern PC, Quake 4 looks fantastic, using the Doom 3 engine to display the alien world of Stroggos in a sharp, defined level of detail. A quick look up at the sky or at most of the game's wall and ground textures shows that the Xbox 360 version has significantly muddier textures. In addition, the frame rate is sort of a mess. Any time the action gets heated in a large or complex-looking area, the game starts to spin down to a surprisingly low frame rate, regardless of whether you're playing in HD resolution or on a regular TV. At some points, it gets so bad that the whole game starts to slow down, as well. You'll know when that's happening because the rate of fire on your weapons slows way, way down. Even when there's no action onscreen, just viewing the environments is enough to make the game run at a noticeably choppy rate. While there are still some cool-looking areas, the frame rate troubles drag down the entire experience.
http://www.getintothegame.com/pages/gam ... id=6140243

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:52 pm 
are we talking about the future or now, because unfortunatelly i havent been able to purchase a time machine yet the lines are too long.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next