It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:17 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 51 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:15 pm 

Just like what wizard said ashes... there have been exceptions for certain people including you.. so I guess after all its a free shard and the GMs are the ones to decide what goes on and what doesnt? But seriously why all the jealousy? Im sure many other ppl who have been banned would like to come back and have their acct just the way it was but hey shit happens get over it. Enjoy what you have already and dont wank off to things that other people have but you dont. Jeez all this greed and hatred... Im out cya ingame newbs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:18 pm 

It ain't about jealousy, believe me, I could give a f*** less if he had it, I'm sayin why can he do it and others can't..?

I'm not the first or only one to be banned and be let back.. but Terek's the only one I can name who's been allowed to use someone else's account, whilest other's have tried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:29 pm 

Quote:
Enjoy what you have already and dont wank off to things that other people have but you dont.
I have a damn smith and wasted a lot of time and dedication mining... IRC people know how long I used to spend mining and smithing and those who checked server status would see that Vlad was always last on the list, mining, getting my smith pk'd once every now and then... and when I'm finished, I realize that EXCEPTIONS have been made, and ppl use other ppl's accounts... I realize I could have just asked a friend to "borrow" his smith and nobody would know about it or even defend it publicly, but I chose the right path...

Now don't come defend this injustice, and I'll always defend that that account should be banned.

Vlad Smithy [GM Smith, GM Miner]
Lars Turms [GM Alchemist, GM Tamer]

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:22 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Meh wtf I just sent some money via paypal to the staff members to corrupt em! That's y I'm so kewl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:14 pm 

I think you fudge......I mean "wolf"packers should give your head a shake. You guys are always crying ...wah wah wah MoB ganks....MoB kills crafters ......MoB kills rides....MoB steals rides. But you guys all do it. I have seen it so many times. So if you're gonna play that way, don't be b&*$%ing when it comes back to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:50 pm 

Quote:
I think you fudge......I mean "wolf"packers should give your head a shake. You guys are always crying ...wah wah wah MoB ganks....MoB kills crafters ......MoB kills rides....MoB steals rides. But you guys all do it. I have seen it so many times. So if you're gonna play that way, don't be b&*$%ing when it comes back to you.
:twisted: :twisted:

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 51 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4