It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:37 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 57 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

What do you think about a new 'Flame Forum'?
It is a good idea, will help people relieve their tension, and could potentially be alot of fun  43%  [ 19 ]
It is a bad idea, it will only INCREASE the hostility on the shard and cause people to become upset  45%  [ 20 ]
I know nothing, I have the IQ of frog spawn  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:31 am 

Quote:
maybe we will see more pk'ing too from people pissed who are getting flamed.... i say Yes!
I completely agree, one of the ways I PK, is I get into peoples heads, f*** with them so they are off their game and do stupid shit.

Kigger made a good point, you censor our forums, but in game all you see is "f*** you, you dirty wee" or "you're a f***** spic" .. We've all heard it, hell when Urza and them used to play, that kind of stuff was COMMON, if not NORMAL, around here.

Anyways, I would love to see this forum made, but I do not think staff should be the ones modding it, they will take all the fun out of it.

Since I'm one of the people who flame the most.. perhaps me and maybe someone like Duo could be the mods..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:37 am 

Come on whats the harm in it? I think its gonna work out pretty well for some of us and for those that would get offended by something like this on the internet then I dunno what to say.. Its all for fun and venting down the flames and if you dont like the idea etc you could always ignore the flame wars etc section simple as that :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:44 am 

Yeh, if you don't wanna flame, or see flames, don't read the forum.

I honestly can't see the harm in trying this for awhile. If it's abused by a lot of people, delete it, if it's abused by a few people, block them from that forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:45 am 

I like the idea, as long as its views on game events. Directly slagging off someones YMCA gay moose-tache should be illegal as its a real life thing that may make them upset IRL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:56 am 
pretty sure its a waste of time and effort, i think that a moderate amount of flaming should be aloud in the normal fourm. When someone slightly even thinks about doing something close to flaming in the normal fourm all the staff shit themselves, I think that the rules should not be as strict as they are, and call it a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:07 am 

Yeah well.. the fact of the matter is. The rules are strict on these boards. They even have a f****** word filter so we can't swear.

Flames are going to happen, no matter what, why not try to control them? You act like this is going to encourage people to flame.. I doubt that.. after they try a few times, and get their ass owned by a few good flames, I doubt they'll be comin around anymore.

I think it will add to the PVP GREATLY, because it will give us a chance to talk shit with other guilds/people/pkers and get them all pissed off, so maybe they'll try to take you on, or gank you.. or something.

Until you can find me a really good reason this shouldn't be made, I say go for it. LP is just scared cause he knows he'll get flamed like 24/7..

P.S I agree with Kane, none of that IRL shit, if you can relate it to in-game, by all means do so.. but don't come out of no where and be like "HAHA RMX IS A JEW" when his jewishness has nothin to do with anything.. at that moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:23 am 
just come to irc and flame people, thats what everyone else does

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 am 

I know 1 thing if we do make a flame forum i know who would be the topic of conversation all the time......Poor chimmy :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:43 pm 
he speaks the truth ^^, imo i think its ALRIGHT, it would b ok for sum ppl to get sum steam off there shoulders but like ashes and kane said no irl stuff cuz thats just messed up =/ other than that if u could keep it controlled and not out of hand then i guess its ok, just givin in my two cents

-Maniac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:53 pm 

Quote:
I know 1 thing if we do make a flame forum i know who would be the topic of conversation all the time......Poor chimmy :cry:
I beg to differ, I'm the center of a lot of people's hate..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:58 pm 

Quote:
Yeah well.. the fact of the matter is. The rules are strict on these boards. They even have a ******* word filter so we can't swear.

Flames are going to happen, no matter what, why not try to control them? You act like this is going to encourage people to flame.. I doubt that.. after they try a few times, and get their ass owned by a few good flames, I doubt they'll be comin around anymore.

I think it will add to the PVP GREATLY, because it will give us a chance to talk crap with other guilds/people/pkers and get them all pissed off, so maybe they'll try to take you on, or gank you.. or something.

Until you can find me a really good reason this shouldn't be made, I say go for it. LP is just scared cause he knows he'll get flamed like 24/7..

P.S I agree with Kane, none of that IRL crap, if you can relate it to in-game, by all means do so.. but don't come out of no where and be like "HAHA RMX IS A wee" when his wee has nothin to do with anything.. at that moment.
Why did me and the word jew poped up in the second time in this thread ? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:59 pm 

Cause it's a good example :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:02 pm 

Quote:
Cause it's a good example :wink:
Meh,just go add another kill to Primal please 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:38 am 

Drizzt is 100% right. I don't personally consider it a bad idea - but while the playerbase is divided and alot of players, mods and staff dont think its a good idea... it aint gonna happen.

Sorry for those of you who advocate the idea - this is a community decision. I may consider giving it a trial run in future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:16 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
awwwww thats a bugger:(

*puts book of ashes flames away*
dammit :(

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 57 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next