It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:27 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Respect
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:12 am 
alot of people take this game to heart and start bringing peoples personal life into a game. people like terek and lestat are my example a person in my family is dead when he started talking about him and thought it was funny and started taking the piss...frankly i don't find find it funny one bit laughing at someone that has died. people say o it was a joke but its not a joke at all,so before you speak could you please think. this is not just about me its about others aswell, like laughing at peoples figures etc have a little respect for peoples personal life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:16 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
If you don't get respect in game neither you deserve it in real life... Since behind those computers and those little guys who hang out in Britannia there are REAL people..
About whoever died in your family.. and I don't even remeber who was since I guess this episode was kinda old well sorry if it ain't a lie... I didn't knew that.. but just sorry for that.. for anything else I still not respect you.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:19 am 

Dude,a game is a game. Don't respect him in-game kill his rides kill him
but for a dead person,not to have respect either? Thats not cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:26 am 
its pathetic terek its a game, u dnt get respect in game so u respect there personal life? i chat crap and piss u off in game it sa character, im a killer i gotta annoy you but dam i would never laugh at a death in your family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 am 

As I said I didn't knew that..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:31 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

u get what u give no sympathy for mob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:36 am 

Ha, sorry but MoB doesn't attack personal lives.. we keep our shit to in game. The only time I've ever seen any MoB make attacks on personal lives, is when their personal life has already been brought up.

Just because you guys think that us PKing you in game, is on par with you guys making fun of dead people in our families.. wow.. grow the f*** up you children.

Just because we kill you and talk some smack, means you gotta take low blows at RL shit that is personal..? wwwwweeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:42 am 

well some pople hold diff things at a diff caliber, so mob stop crying all the time and suck it up, its just a game remeber. so what if someone attacks ur family, or dead ramily o well dont cry bout it. thats what u tell everyone else about anything that pisses them off so pratice what u preach mob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:04 am 

Hey dude look firstly no f****** angel came down from the f****** sky and told me that it was ur alchy.. second of all I was joking and took it that you were joking too because I dont believe what ppl say most of the time ingame if I say ingame tomorrow I have 3 penises would you believe me? Again I didnt know it was you and when I did come to know I apologized to you on msn but if ur still gonna look for attention here and be a cry baby then so be it... pffft.
-Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:05 am 

Dude your comparing an oytra to a dead REAL person WHO HAD A REAL LIFE,not just a few kb. \=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:25 am 

all i am sayin is some people hold things in diff positions. if someone made fun of any of my family dead or alive i would proly jump in and help seeing as i hate them all. so stop crying. everyone dies get over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:37 am 

Stealing kigger's oytra was a cheap thing to do, but damn guys - lestat and terek seem sorry at making fun about a dead relative in someone's family and yet you don't kigger? There's gotta be a line drawn somewhere.....

Get off your soap box.....I repeat get off your soap box! You can die a million times in this game...god knows restile has tried....but you die once in this life - and trivialising that on ANY level is pretty low.

Have a cigarrette or apple pie...whatever makes you happy....cause obviously things here aren't going too well here.

Be like Fierce and I! We both get pissed off at each other ingame about tons of differnet issues, but at the end of the day we can still say HI and ask how each other are going.

HI fierce you noob! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:47 am 

ya i know i can be crazy at times but meh. shit happens eh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:05 am 

Quote:
Stealing kigger's oytra was a cheap thing to do, but damn guys - lestat and terek seem sorry at making fun about a dead relative in someone's family and yet you don't kigger? There's gotta be a line drawn somewhere.....

Get off your soap box.....I repeat get off your soap box! You can die a million times in this game...god knows restile has tried....but you die once in this life - and trivialising that on ANY level is pretty low.

Have a cigarrette or apple pie...whatever makes you happy....cause obviously things here aren't going too well here.

Be like Fierce and I! We both get pissed off at each other ingame about tons of differnet issues, but at the end of the day we can still say HI and ask how each other are going.

HI fierce you noob! :wink:

P.S Drizztfag wants his apple pie tray he left at yours ashes - ok if he picks it up tomorrow?
Did I say how much I love you today? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:24 am 

I'm pretty sure im gonna nick my bros puppy this week.
aww.....lil puppy wuppy

She's mine all mine!!! :twisted:

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next