PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:33 am 

my puppy died :(

my neghibors dogs killed him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:35 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

aww lil puppy got eaten :cry:

If I was you I would kill the dog nextdoor, try to poison it or something, that'll teach the fucker to mess with your bitch :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:41 am 

:)

:( thast illeagal here tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:46 am 
Quote:
Hey dude look firstly no ******* angel came down from the ******* sky and told me that it was ur alchy.. second of all I was joking and took it that you were joking too because I dont believe what ppl say most of the time ingame if I say ingame tomorrow I have 3 penises would you believe me? Again I didnt know it was you and when I did come to know I apologized to you on msn but if ur still gonna look for attention here and be a cry baby then so be it... pffft.
-Lestat
it doesnt matter who it is me bugs bunny, pikafuckingchu its the fact u have a lack of respect u dnt take fun of dead people... having 3 penises isnt inposiable to have so how cna you use that as an example. i dnt expect u to respect me in game on game issues but im asking nicly nothing personal thats all i asked for a little respect

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:12 am 

Quote:
You can die a million times in this game...god knows restile has tried
rofl.

But seriously, this is a game and you shouldn't make fun of that sh1t... sometimes you have to remember that there is a real person at the other end of what you are saying; bereavement isn't exactly what I would consider a 'funny' topic.

At the end of the day, if you think its clever to talk to people like that with so little respect for them then what the hell are you doing playing a multiplayer game that is supposed to be a community?

If you don't want to treat others how you would like them to treat you, then go play single player game - whether it's a PS2, a gameboy, or your cock - I don't really give a flying f*ck. Just don't make fun of somebody dying - grow up.

And lestat, its hard enough to believe you have a penis sometimes let alone 3.

And before you shout... OMG! Thass flamed!
I'm just trying to illustrate a point. If you don't treat others with respect then they will never respect you.

Thass out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:37 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
And before you shout... OMG! Thass flamed!
I'm just trying to illustrate a point. If you don't treat others with respect then they will never respect you.

Thass out.
Please please can I say it first?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:55 am 

Well Thass since you are so curious about my penis I could get proof and post it here if you want. Since a staff member accused me of not having one. I wont post it here unless you say so otherwise make a wise decision!
-Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 am 

Sometimes I give up trying to make a point, it was clearly wasted on you.

How about i try a different approach.

In future, learn to draw a line and don't make fun of someone because someone close to them has died.

If I see you doing it ingame I will most definitely jail you with a warning because I would consider this gross misconduct in a community gaming environment.

And if you try that on the forums on my watch you will find yourself banned.

This is not a point for discussion. This is how I will personally be dealing with the situation if this happens again. If you have a problem with this in any way shape or form I suggest you PM Broadband with a full explanation as to why you think it is fair for you to tease a player about the death of someone close to them.

PS. And part of growing up is (rather than defending yourself when you are in the wrong) apologising for your actions and learning from your mistakes. Myself and (I'm sure) the rest of the community would respect you both alot more if you just turned round and offered Diablo an unconditional apology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:20 am 

Either im dumb or stupid or either you didnt read my earlier post. Dude how am I to know it was Diablo's char in the first place? Then he (which i didnt know it was him) could be lying for all we know and since its a game I tend to take things differently. Also the moment this thing happened Diablo messaged me on msn and told me about what happened and I immedeatly apologized for my actions and what I had said. Now what pissed me off is even after me apologizing to him personally he comes on forum like a crybaby so what else can I offer him except my apology? Once again Diablo I already settled it on msn and said sorry and if it did offend you in any way I am sorry again but still I do not get the point of making this thread when I already said sorry on msn? Anyways im out for today bye bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:26 am 

Your earlier post was rude and sarcastic, but that one was much better. Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:35 am 
Quote:
Well Thass since you are so curious about my penis I could get proof and post it here if you want. Since a staff member accused me of not having one. I wont post it here unless you say so otherwise make a wise decision!
-Lestat
they dont make camera's that small

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:49 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Don't bring your personal life in game.... You can't expect everyone to feel sympathy... and they said they were sorry. It's a game to play if you can't handle players being cruel then why play harrassment is different this I see why it's wrong but you can easily just say f*** you why make a thread about it... this would of gone good in a flame board title being "f*** you terek and lestat for saying this about my family" The possibilities that board could of brought o wells....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:55 pm 

Enough is enough, the relevant parties have had their say and we have established that what was said was out of order.

Locked.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2