It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:37 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Banned
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:18 pm 
As many of you already know i was banned for a comment i made in a recent topic, I consider this to be extremely unfair considering the fact that my post was almost exactley the same as everyones post in that topic. Duncan made the post, and even made a new one and was not banned, Ashes came out and agreed with me but still i was the only one banned. I was told about my recent attitude and have been considered a troll lateley, but i had recieved no warning about my behaviour and i was honestly un aware of the fact.
Honestly i see no reason why i was banned, after playing this shard for 2 years, i think its extremely harsh to bann me for one comment that was even agreed upon by others. Just my opinion tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:21 pm 
lp y make a stupid post on here when u cud pm a staff member this stupidness, like u said in irc u dnt even play the game much adn u log on 1 a month soooo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:23 pm 
I already talked to a staff member twice, so meh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:24 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I R banned you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:09 pm 

OK here it is

AMONGST OTHER THINGS LEGENDPRODIGY WAS BANNED FOR FLAMING THE SHARD ADMIN IN TEREKS THREAD. I DELETED THE POST BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS

a) immature
b) highly innappropriate
c) ungrateful
d) BB would have deleted all trace of you from the shard if hed seen it

I HOPE THIS CLARIFIES IN CASE ANYONE MISTAKENLY BELIEVES THIS WAS PREDOMINANTLY DUE TO DUNCANS THREAD.

I initially intended this to be a one week suspension but it appears that you are one of the many people who are determined to create additional account(s) to circumvent a forum ban, rather than having the maturity to discuss it with staff. These people just end up pissing us off.

I spoke to you on IRC just a couple of days ago and explained that I would review the forum suspension if you had the maturity to understand where you had gone wrong.

Despite the advice of some of the more experienced and mature players you were unable to swallow your pride and this is now not an option.

You don't play anymore and if, like your brother became, your only contribution to the forums will be negative or (far more severely) attacking the shard OWNER then your forum access will not be reinstated.

The forums are a privilege, not a right. BB pays for this, if you diss him then you must be prepared to get the book thrown at you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:04 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Hey Lp

Dont hold your breathe about getting unbanned. Thats what happens, get banned for whatever reason, and then nothing.

Theres plenty of people on this forum that have been everything listed above. But wahtever.

peace out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:19 pm 

We shall see, but at this moment in time im not unbanning you

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]