It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:23 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:13 am 

You're biased for reasons I won't discuss Abib, grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:24 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
lol...

No?

My reasons are completely valid, and if YOU wish not to bring them up. So be it, how very like you.

However try to look at the bigger picture, instead of stroking your ego constanty. It helps, really.

the power is yours!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:49 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... ght=#89952

We need more quests like this one. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:28 am 

My god... 5 pages of this boring crap?

Get a life you losers. Go outside or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
You know, you *could* refrain from reading this "crap" or posting to this "crap".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:37 am 
Alright...I've read through this entire thread, and I've a few things to say. This is not a dig at anyone.

From what I've seen, Thass has tried to be a good staff member. However, you should have kept your player completely separate. Doesn't matter what you've done on your player, who knows who your player was, etc (this isn't specifically aimed at Thass, but all staff members).

People will always disagree with someone, no matter where you go in the world. Someone will just rub you the wrong way (usually for no real reason, just a personality difference).

It's pointless to debate who has helped more people, etc, etc. If you want people to respect you, then you have to keep helping people out, and try to be completely neutral.

The bad apples mentioned are decent people who help others out aswell. We have to just live and cope with our differences.

Now, I suggest you stay Thass. If someone annoys you, ignore it. Act completely neutral.

Anyway...I'd suggest this thread is locked. Not the most appealing thing to see for new players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:21 am 
Game Admin

......What a lot of words.......

My understanding from all of this is that each and everyone of us within this community has something to learn from one another. Different attitudes and approaches will always be around and especially noticable in a small knit community like this one. All that I ask is for everyone, be they staff or player, to be mindful of the wishes and concerns of the groups involved. Calling people stupid, retarded or even a clown is a disrespectful thing to do, and something that shouldn't continue.

Tolerance is a difficult virtue to strive for, but one that is essential to almost all forms of communication, and Tolerance is what I'm asking for. Be respectful to all involved when posting on the forums or acting within the game. Your opinion is always valid, all I ask is a little bit of co-operation in your delivery of that opinion.

So let's spread a bit of tolerance instead of all this hate. We ALL have something to learn from situations like these.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:50 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I would have to agree with Lister and Echo. I really can't type much more. My eyes hurt from all the reading. And I just got off work. :(

But I will say I will miss you Thassius. I cant say I have always agreed with you on everything. And some of your post ,in the past, tend to hit people the wrong way. But in the big pic I do think you are one of the good guys. I mean, this is a GAME. No one is getting paid here or has a gun to their head making them be here. I guess this is why I get along with 99% of the ppl here. (because I know I don't have to be here, I chose to be here)

Like my wife(with her fine a$$) just said"If they don't like what ppl say or what they see, why doing they just hit the little box at the top right that has an x in it? Why keep dragging it on? What is it, somekinda my dick/balls are bigger than yours, internet contest?"

God I love her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:15 am 

Thassius, I hope you weren't coming to these forums in hope for people ot be like "OMG NOOO THASS STAY PLZZ SIR" because trust me, it ain't like that.

I know you've been 'forum admin' but shit dude, I'm on the forums every single day (yeah more than you are) yet I don't f***** cry about it.. infact.. I ENJOY IT.. weird hey?

I'm sure that had you put your player's ego away when you became a more serious staff, you wouldn't have so much hate towards you. EVERY other staff member tries with extreme caution not to mention who they are in game, yet you are on the forums promoting your ego and boosting it.

I agree with Ryne, get the f*** over yourself. You say we are children, yet you continue to engage in telling us why you'll continue to own even though you've quit (which I doubt you'll even do, once again, you like to talk)

/me bows to Thassius' greatness

Have a nice life,
Player Ashes Relandi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:39 am 
Ok, we've heard enough.

Thass would like you to stay, as you have proven a deicated staff member and lead the way through our time of woe, no-one can say otherwise.

Nogaff about all these flames, keep them for your msn converstaions.

So ye, lets end it here.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5