It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:22 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Why was i banned?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:51 pm 
Ok im currently banned for no reason......well basically back in august i was jailed with ashes me hydro and val to get question about an incedent and we all got released but since that day i hadnt logged in so when the roll back in august hit i was put back in jail.SO when i try to get on to get released i had to wait for hydro to release me again because the lower staff had no authority in handling another staff members decision....but then months pass that i dont play and then one day i try to log in top try to get released from jail and i found out i was banned. All im trying to get is a unban because i wasnt suppose to be banned and i wanna play again already. and i never been banned before or in deep sh**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:54 pm 

Issues like this need to be addressed to the staff in a PM.

I'm not sure, but I believe the reason you were banned had something to do with Hennessey.

You’ll have to PM Hydro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:56 pm 

My memory is foggy but it may have been me that banned the account because I caught hennessy on it.

I actually banned him about 5 times over within a couple of weeks for using several accounts.

This may not actually be what happened, it was some time ago, but if you want to be unbanned then you will have to speak to Hydro and explain your side of the situation.

On the other hand, it might be nothing to do with me at all and I am just remembering wrong :(

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]