It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:27 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:14 am 

Yup if you looted houses and you create another account, out of respect for the honest players who lost so much I will

a) find out from other players / staff observation and then

b) personally log back into Obsidian especially to ban you

Have a nice day.

PS. Don't think you will find sympathy from any other staff because you won't. In fact, BB was REALLY pissed when all this house looting shizz went down, and as far as I'm concerned his opinion is what matters most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:10 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
LOL wizard as if you know if he was banned for using bugs.... if that was the case some others should of remained banned by now too.. But anyways welcome back Barbie.
Bugs... cheating... whatever you call it. I don't claim to know a damn thing about this specific charactor. I'm reading on this board he broke the rules. I don't want anyone who made serious offenses back. Yes, we all know "special exceptions" have been made for some people, which is despicable. That does not however mean it should continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:05 am 
WOWOWOW lmao Barney i house looted you???? plz tell me wtf i did this and with a ladder? plz explain to me because as far as i know i dont even know where the f*** any of your houses are you got the wrong person.

And bug exploits you sure you talkin bout the rite person.

and the hennessy situation- there was a point that he did use my account because i had asked cv and he said as long as he did nothing wrong but then he killed a newb and such things and he told me i had to stop bcuz i was getting he staff mad so i did.

There is no reason im banned atm

Thass w/e happened to barney which i dunno wtf did had no involvement with me i dont even know why my name appears in that situation

All i see is false accusations

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:15 am 
Quote:
Didnt you loot my house, wasnt that why you were banned? ladder or something?, if thats the case and staff let you back i expect everything i had stolen to be replaced by them.
Sorry for posting twice in a row but doesnt this sound like a question like you arent even sure who did it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:35 am 

Quote:
and the hennessy situation- there was a point that he did use my account because i had asked cv and he said as long as he did nothing wrong but then he killed a newb and such things and he told me i had to stop bcuz i was getting he staff mad so i did.

There is no reason im banned atm
No one cares if it was Hennesey that actually did the illigal actions. I don't claim to know what was done with the account and do not care. But I do know from reading this that the account is banned. Accounts are not banned for doing "nothing wrong". Quit whining and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:44 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

if no one knows what he has done wrong, how can they not let him play?

im pretty sure we could use another player we arent exactly full. and im sure if he does come back staff will keep a watchful eye on him to make sure he plays fairly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:46 am 

Again, accounts are not banned for doing "nothing wrong". I personally don't care if he starts all over again on a new account...

Forgive me, I'm a bit passionate about this subject because like I said before "exceptions" have been made before when there never should have been any. I want it to stop. Rules shouldn't just be for suckers and poor people...

Last edited by Wizard_of_Gore on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:48 am 

oh yeah i see what youre saying if he starts back and was a looter then hed have all his bug looted stuff still yeah but jeez surely someone knows why he was banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:50 am 
gwar as we can see maybe you have a grudge, i didnt say henny did anything illegal on my acc just do annoying stuff like numerous pk of newbs..............
but thats on another note that aint the reason im banned no one knows why but yet i remained baned lol
Ive done nothing ilegal to deserve this

HALO DRIZZT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:53 am 

Along with what I've heard, I personally saw Hennesey AFK-wrestling a horse right beside the sign in cove that said don't do it. It was quite evident to me he had no regard for the rules. And yup, I have as a rule-abiding player I have a grudge against ALL cheaters... even if they claim they didn't "mean" to cheat.

NEVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT! (Maybe someday you people will learn after reading enough threads like this... there are many more)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:57 am 

Quote:
if no one knows what he has done wrong, how can they not let him play?

im pretty sure we could use another player we arent exactly full. and im sure if he does come back staff will keep a watchful eye on him to make sure he plays fairly.
Agreed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 am 
Bammmm there you go wizz...me and henny two diff ppl so plz dont bring his name up as trin to use it against me
Ya henny did use my account at a point but he was allowed till he did pointless annoying stuff.... and cv told me he couldnt use it no more bcuz staff was gonna quit cuz he was alowed to play sum how and i did stop and i remember thass did jail Henny once on my account and CV personally let me out after i told him the situation and how i got jailed

Dam pro whats up wit u, your ghost (neva on aim) :( howz ur bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:05 am 

All is good man. Never on aim much kinda gay use msn tho if you got it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:07 am 
pm me your msn when you can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:18 am 

So I'm assuming you are planning on starting over and not using the account that Hennesey tainted? If you are, then welcome back. If you are still expecting to use the old banned account... I laugh at you :)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next