It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:23 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:10 pm 
nope i didnt use the house bug to loot no one i was jailed at a point and was getting questioned by hydro on sum house thing that happened and then we got released and i didnt log in since then so the roll back put me back in jail........ and i stayed their for months till finally got banned

Thass you aint ban it for henny being on it you jailed it at a sum point cuz he was on it but i got released by cv but he told me i couldnt let henny get back on after that and i didnt........

come on staff you come with all these accusations when i spent so much time in jail like 4 or 5 months just doin nothing in jail and bam one day u wanna ban me cuz u think u had something on me when i was in jail.

when i got banned it couldnt have been cuz of henny cuz i was kjailed for motnhs before i finally got banned

And and echo since you so much accuse me of having 2 accs look at the ip log of that account i did get on at times but the ip wasnt always mine.you just wanted to be an ass and jail it and not even look into the ip logs or such

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:14 pm 
Last time i played was when ashes had his house looted by me and val and then hydro came and me and val told him that he was friend when he logged in as a matter of fact if im corect ashes has owner ship of that acc i dunno how lol but he does.Well anyways then hydro investigates and sees that there was no force entry like(i cant exactly remember) but sum shyt that it aint show it was hacked or bug abused i duno anyways he told us if we gave the stuff back we would get off.What rule can i have abused their. is it my fault val logged in from motnhs of not playin and sees he is in ashes house as friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:45 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Primal got his account back after he let other people on it who used it for looting houses and whatnot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:11 am 
Game Admin

primal didn't cheat like maze did, and maze was letting hennessy play his account, meaning he was there when he happened or he let hennessy use his account several times even when maze knew hennessy had been banned. Wouldn't suprise me if they were even the same person - they talk too similar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:19 am 

lol no they are not.
he was in my guild ..I used to talk to him alot. its not him. take my word for it... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:31 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I was gonna say he was defo there when all this was happening cos when I left it was cos my house was looted, and i was actively fighting Barbie with my mage Xstacy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:32 am 

what a humorous thread

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:18 am 

A note for everyone in the future: Requests to be unbanned should be PMed to a GM, not made in a public topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:35 am 
Sorry Koldoon :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:40 pm 

barbie is not henn

henn just used to be a fiend for this game sort of like coke addicts he kept on comin back it's the effect this shard has on most people.

*plz let me use your account plz I was banned I wanna playyyyy*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 pm 

Yup, sucks for him that he let Hennesey use it. Now the account is tainted and useless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 pm 
Well my other account on the forums was banned for whatever reason anyways
Ya me and henny are two diff ppl alot of ppl kno that lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:02 pm 
You dumba** the account is not banned for henny, because the only time henny did use my account permission was granted you think im dumb enough to put my acc at risk? why do u think henny tryed repeatly to play on other accounts, cuz he couldnt use mine durrrr

And im not banned because of house looting because i was jailed most of the time and i never ran into problems with echo except when he was playin ingame which was our usual wars...and i would remember if i did the only time i ever got caught in house was wit valerie bcuz he was friend of the house which no one knows how and he was also in MoB and no one knows how either lol but no bug was abused

So take those to accusations of your mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:06 pm 

Quote:
You dumba** the account is not banned for henny,
OH MY GOD

THIS IS GETTING QUITE FUNNY NOW

I *PERSONALLY* BANNED YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE I CAUGHT HENNESSY USING IT AFTER HE HAD BEEN BANNED

= your damn fault for letting him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 pm 
My memory is foggy but it may have been me that banned the account because I caught hennessy on it.

I actually banned him about 5 times over within a couple of weeks for using several accounts.

This may not actually be what happened, it was some time ago, but if you want to be unbanned then you will have to speak to Hydro and explain your side of the situation.

On the other hand, it might be nothing to do with me at all and I am just remembering wrong

Thats what you said in my other thread you couldnt even remember right....and i wasnt calling you a dumba**. You aint ban me cuz of hennessy because after i got jailed from hydro that their was the roll abck i never logged in and when i finally did log in i was back in jail but i couldnt get released cuz hydro was never on i spent months in jail before getting banned why would henny even wanna get on in a jailed acount

Forum locked Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next