Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:18 pm 
Quote:
Quote:
You dumba** the account is not banned for henny,
OH MY GOD

THIS IS GETTING QUITE FUNNY NOW

I *PERSONALLY* BANNED YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE I CAUGHT HENNESSY USING IT AFTER HE HAD BEEN BANNED

= your damn fault for letting him
and again for the fifty fifth time when u did catch henny in my account was around the time he was "suppose" to get unbanned which you jailed me for that altho i already talk to cv about him playin and he said it was cool because he was suppose to be playin again anyway but he didnt cuz staff was makin complaints

PS im not tyring to be disrespectful im just trying to present my side of the argument

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:03 pm 

I would honestly rather have a shard with 3 ppl on it then that mess we had last year.IMO if they were banned they were banned for a reason and although some ppl have shown that being banned taught them some respect many more others haven't. If they keep letting them back we will have the same mess over again. I'm not convinced that it is worth it. Nothing against you personally maze, i have no idea of even what you were banned for. But i am almost certain that certain ppl that were let back already will be the destruction of this shard and i don't think 1 other player on is worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:12 pm 

I've posted several times since then Maze, clarifying that when I thought about it I remembered banning the account.

I caught hennessy on your account when I was 'IP watching' for him.

He made several accounts within a small timeframe that I had to keep banning but was too stupid to change/mask his IP. I then caught his IP on your account and when I spoke to him he admitted it.

If an IP match and a confession aren't enough to get you banned I don't know what is.

I'm not going to comment on house looting because I don't personally have any proof of your involvement, but I can most definitely state this following fact:

Your account was banned because you allowed a known, banned player use it. Hennessy was most definitely not allowed to play on the shard at that time, so don't you dare try misquoting GM Cybervic.

What actually happened is that Hydro banned Hennessy, then Hennessy told BB a load of lies to get himself unbanned. BB unbanned him but was genuinely unaware of the sheer extent of Hen's behaviour, then Hydro found out and rebanned him.

There was a little friction amongst staff at this point, but within a few days all (including CV) were in agreement that Hennessy being banned was the right thing to happen. All this happened BEFORE I caught him on your account.

If you allowed him to gain access to your account after this point then that is your fault, period.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5