It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:30 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:01 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Ok, The account of Fierce (Yandy) (fierce, rayden etc) have been given out, and people are using that account, Chimeria etc. I would prefer it if people were not allowed to use characters that they have not trained themselves, i dont think it is fair, so can a competent staff member please perma jail this account, another staff member was asked to but because he is freinds with the char who is using the acct, nothing was done.

Echo, Thassius, we are in a time of need here in obsidian, we are getting bummed by all the assholes of this shard and nothing is being done about it, please like the ledgends of King Arthur, rise back up and quosh the shite that is making this shard suck.

If a higher member of staff wants the name of the said Councilor i will happily give it them in a PM (note i didnt post here, he may not know the rules)

Regards

A Loyal Player of Obsidian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:05 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
This is exactly what i have wanted for a LONG time they get away with all sorts of stuff what we get jailed etc for!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:07 am 

I can't agree more. This bullshit has got to stop. They are doin' shit in town I have already reported about certain counsie..but sitll.
I hope Echo and Thassius will come to aid us poor peasents.

Thanks,
A loayl player of obsidian!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:17 am 

i dont think it matters as long as its only one person using the account, and thats the only account that person uses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:22 am 

The situation was being investigated when you posted this. Please PM us about this kind of stuff. It has no place in the open forums, and you guys know this already. Quit inciting hostilities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:44 pm 

All noted, barney.

Its true the account has been passed around alot, heck I logged into fierce once through a friend-of-a-friend.

Worse still, Nemo used the account quite alot, so I expect the character has a large amount of duped/illegal items. Even some time ago I remember there being a furore because a (now banned) GM had granted him certain 'favours' in terms of the construction of his house.

Fierce obviously cares so little about his account that he wilfully allows it to be used illegally by others. We need to make an example of this.

I'm going to log on to ban it now.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]