It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 1:28 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: TeamSpeak for Obsidian
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:49 am 
The reason I created this TeamSpeak was to bring people together, and their was different channels so you could stay away from people you don't like, or so that one channel didn't get spammed.

I did not expect to see people like Emo (HE DOESNT EVEN USE TEAM SPEAK!!!) to come on saying she had no right to ban people when how the hell do you think she got admin?

I was offering admin to all staff members that connected, and if I saw them, they got it.

I checked my logs, emerald hasn't banned 1 single person, so stop this crap NOW and stop making things up.

Edit: TeamSpeak Server is up! IF YOU AND AN ADMIN OR FORUM MODERATER, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR STAFF PASSWORD AND ADMIN!
--> http://www.goteamspeak.com/ <--
IP/Hostname: spawn.dynalias.com
Have fun! its homework time for me though, ima be up all night to... tomorow is the last day of god damn school...

Hey Guys!!! I'm willing to set up a TeamSpeak2 server if enough of you guys have microphones, this way people can chat in TS over voice, and all Obs staff will get admin on it, and their own staff channel! their will be a few different channels for players as well so you dont all have to be in the same one and listen to each other...
If you guys have microphones tell me, if more then 10 people do, I will put the server up and tell you guys how to connect =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:01 pm 
RULES

Okay, first you must understand its a game before you enter, so talking to a player you hate in game, you should not talk crap to them in TS, it's just a game...

1) No flamming
2) Respect ALL ADMINS (They have been given admin for a reason)
3) No racism
4) Swaring is aloud, but only if their is no little kids online. (you can tell from their voices :P )
5) If something happens between an admin on TS, pm me, and I will check logs to see if they did what you said they did, and I do hold the power to pull admin from people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:02 pm 

You a complete idiot spawn.

Outz is hosting the "offical" obsidian teamspeak server, if you'd like to join that, please feel free to.

Telling me that I have no right to an opinion just cause I didnt log into your shitty Teamspeak server doesnt mean shit.

I'm in outz's teamspeak anytime you want, along with Elektra, Pie, Barney, BM, Wizz, Protector, Limski, outz (at times) and others..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:07 pm 
Quote:
You a complete idiot spawn.

Outz is hosting the "offical" obsidian teamspeak server, if you'd like to join that, please feel free to.

Telling me that I have no right to an opinion just cause I didnt log into your s****y Teamspeak server doesnt mean s***.

I'm in outz's teamspeak anytime you want, along with Elektra, Pie, Barney, BM, Wizz, Protector, Limski, outz (at times) and others..
Hey, I was the first god damn teamspeak, I can keep it up, I MADE IT to bring people together, and I kept it running and running, and look at the mother f****** disrespect I get from the f****** homo that is ashes, I f****** GIVE UP I'M NOT TAKING THIS SH!T ANY f****** MORE!}

I HATE THIS STUPID LITTLE KID WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND SHIT ALL! SHIT f****** ALL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:13 pm 

Quote:
Hey, I was the first god damn teamspeak, I can keep it up, I MADE IT to bring people together, and I kept it running and running, and look at the mother f****** disrespect I get from the f****** homo that is ashes, I f****** GIVE UP I'M NOT TAKING THIS SH!T ANY f****** MORE!}

I HATE THIS STUPID LITTLE KID WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND s*** ALL! s*** f****** ALL!
Wow you have problems man. Outz is a GM of this shard, he has the rights to put up an "offical" server, don't cry about it man.

Keep using yours, but we're using this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:16 pm 
Quote:
Quote:

I HATE THIS STUPID LITTLE KID WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND s*** ALL! s*** f****** ALL!
Wow you have problems man. Outz is a GM of this shard, he has the rights to put up an "offical" server, don't cry about it man.

Keep using yours, but we're using this one.
No, its not him that im f****** freaking about, its you. f*****...

And btw, it wasn't even an opinion in the other thread, it was you ordering people the f*** around when you dont even know what the f*** is going on, f****** little kids like you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 pm 

Go cry because we don't like Emerald and she ruined your Teamspeak server.. I don't really care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Then who banned me? you? when you werent even in there.

It said Emerald had banned me on the screen and she was the only 1 with admin powers ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:27 pm 
Quote:
Then who banned me? you? when you werent even in there.

It said Emerald had banned me on the screen and she was the only 1 with admin powers ....
I CHECKED THE LOGS, NO BANNINGS TOOK PLACE ON MONDAY!!! HOLEY CRAP!

If anything happend, some one has a hack to do it, cause no defualt admin banned anyone... Emerald did not ban you, alright, now drop this BS, I made this thread cause the other one was locked for all this bs going on in it, so drop it, I wanted a thread NOT to be locked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:29 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
With all the ***** type stuff you have in your posts... this will probably become locked or you may get a temp-ban. Chill out dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:33 pm 
Who cares Emo If you dont like me

I dont like you either so the feeling is mutal>

Teamspeak wasnt ruined by me at all!

It was f***** up by lies and people saying we are biased which is a total bull!

Are teamspeak was fun before that silly post was made and pie went crying for getting a ban for like five minutes>>so childess you are!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:36 pm 

Quote:
No, its not him that im f****** freaking about, its you. friend...

And btw, it wasn't even an opinion in the other thread, it was you ordering people the f*** around when you dont even know what the f*** is going on, f****** little kids like you...
LOL, little f****** kids like you, Spawn if anything your one of the little immature pricks on this shard so take your shit teamgayspeak and shove it . :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:39 pm 

B!tch please, I joined for "fun" and got banned BY YOU twice, I have no reason to lie and I should of took a SS just to prove it.

You are full of lies Emerald, you have been caught out by so many people

Me
Venom
Ashes
Drizzt
Elektra
Duck

Just to name a few.

And this is what I get on msn when you don't believe what she says:

Bernadette Louise says:
you are a kid
Bernadette Louise says:
go cry to staff
Bernadette Louise says:
for back up
Bernadette Louise says:
silly fucker
Bernadette Louise says:
ugly twat
Bernadette Louise says:
weres your face on your pics
Bernadette Louise says:
so ugly
Bernadette Louise says:
lol
Bernadette Louise says:
u go cry
Bernadette Louise says:
loser

I didnt reply to any of this to make her carry on yapping btw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:44 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
NEVER call a female a b.i.t.c.h.

This is getting ridiculous. While I can't speak for spawn, as even though he was inititated into GWAR by Salim, and I never see him in-game since the last GWAR party, let me just say I'm disgusted with this entire thread. Some of you are the same that griped about "we are too strict so we don't get new players".

Last edited by Wizard_of_Gore on Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:45 pm 
You are full of crap i havent lied once..you have your bum chums to back you up so thats why you get away with it and can say what you like..but i know you and most of the people you have mentioned are full of shit and are a team of sly bastards that are getting away with lots of bullshit!

I stand on my own to feet dont need people to back me up cos i aint a cry baby,,lol

You lads are pussies..IN the real world i feel sorry for yous cos you most probably get bullied hahaha

As for girlfriends you are a bunch of muts to even get a girl..sad fuckers!

Dickheads! :P

Last edited by emerald_berna on Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next