Human  38%  [ 10 ]
Vampire  62%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:37 pm 

and me lol and i will takea a duped set of BR lol And maybe a tower or 3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 pm 

Don't worry Dedo, I've seen races come and go but certainly not forced race changes. Once your character is made, its made, so I'd consider this extremely unlikely to ever happen. However, if something did have to be changed after admin juresdiction then this is something we all have to follow.

The only thing I've seen completely disabled is Necromancy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
necromancy :( i miss it a lot :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
I didn't think it would happen..... if it did Im pretty sure we'd lose a bunch if not all vets

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:50 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
*this is basicly a huge ass edit*
Quote:

Personally, a human character's greatest strength is the adaptability inherent in the race; .

For instance, if tank mages become more powerful again, and high-dex healing is capped... we could quite realistically see many existing human warrior dropping some skills (eg anatomy, poisoning, even parrying) in order to train magery. Thus, they would have the last laugh!
*edit*- i read the whole thread this time and i see thats cleared up sorry, i just went a bit more in-depth i think :X

but now that i think about what thass said about tank mages,
i would say, you might as well add that 100 skill points like vamps
because now that i think about it vamps aren't going to change
there always gonna have a extinct advantage over humans because 100 more skill points can do ALOT in the pvp realm and can turn the tide of a battle EASILY,
the 100 skill wouldn't be abused on the most part because if a human warrior has the super bright idea of just raising his magery one day his ass is gonna be hit with having to change his int to use that magery to heal witch would basicly make him a tank with out archery (probably would be dropped for poison seeing archery would just raise the shit outta that warrior/tank's dex) and on top of that he would be forced to lower his dex to accompany the Int he uses to heal.
than that dumbass player is stuck with a tank witch he had to change all his stats for and most of his skills for, witch isnt worth the change seeing that the power of a tank would be raised to the status of a formatable oppenent for both human warrior and human mage (all skill enhanced) but they all would be more towards balanced than they are currently

this won't treat any class differently and would give more flexibility to all the characters
this would naturally lead people to think now the vamp warrior would be underpowered but like i said b4 there going to be a clear warrior , a clear tank or a clear mage so the warrior and human would virtually be the same thing
Quote:
my skill cap on barney is over 800? hehehe :D
ya,, way over powered for the simple fact of being here longer than someone
120 skill points that NO one else gets,, thats super fair
:roll:

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Last edited by subwulf on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:44 pm 

SUB What Was The Point Of Me Having A Warlock THEN!!! I cant Wear Any Armor Besides Ringmail and I HAD TO WORK UP FROM 30 SKILL>>>> !!!

If Humans had that done, a shatload of work ive done would be completely worthless....

Unlike necro for most people (because everyone afked the shat out of it...)

My mage took alot of time and still is taking time.. Id ask it not be made a waste of 100s of hours of playing ..

There are other races besides vamp people which should care about the effect on ...

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Last edited by Dracula on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:46 pm 

IF you read all my post i said this wouldn't be fair to the warlock class, but thanks for reading all the post :roll:
*edit* and something can be thought of on evening out the warlock race,
maybe haveing them wear regular armor *just a quick thought* which again would make them even with the rest of the classes
but this would be replacing the diversity of races(witch isn't really THAT diverse) with pvp balance witch we all strive for

EDIT 2- sorry drac , I deleted than i reposted my first post after sitting down and thinking about the balance system for a second, that sentence was in my first post (i edited this post after seeing what you posted one post down from here)
BUT- if you give up your distinct warlock magery advantage Maybe you could pick up that armor, it would be stupid to give you the great offense and the great defence, you had to have picked warlock for it's offensive advantage, wait didn't you? ahh no ur complaining because u picked them for there extra skill, mm why? because they had a advantage even then with the skill, even more reason for humans to be changed , and warlocks to have the ability to wear all the armor, than everyones problem on disevenness due to race would be solved

I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Last edited by subwulf on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:51 pm 

Quote:
this won't treat any class differently and would give more flexibility to all the characters

Pick me out where you said anything but the above about warlocks.. How tf am i outta line here...

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:52 pm 

adding a hundred skill point to human chars would take away all benefits of having a race char. yes it would even the playing field but it would also be unfair to all of us who had race chars who (as I said earlier) didn't get to pick their starting skills. where as human chars get to pick what skills they start at 50 with. secondly it would take away quite a bit of the benefits of being a vet. I am really haveing a hard time seeing how you all think this is a good idea....do you not have a race char? im sorry ive been here for 2 years sorry you didn't join sooner not my problem deal with it. Vets should have the advantage it just makes sense.

and sub i think you ment distinct not extinct.....

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:53 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Pick me out where you said anything but the above about warlocks.. How tf am i outta line here...
never thought I'd say this but agreed 100%

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:59 pm 

Quote:
adding a hundred skill point to human chars would take away all benefits of having a race char. yes it would even the playing field but it would also be unfair to all of us who had race chars who (as I said earlier) didn't get to pick their starting skills. where as human chars get to pick what skills they start at 50 with. secondly it would take away quite a bit of the benefits of being a vet. I am really haveing a hard time seeing how you all think this is a good idea....do you not have a race char? im sorry ive been here for 2 years sorry you didn't join sooner not my problem deal with it. Vets should have the advantage it just makes sense.

This is just plain bs... How are vets supposed to have any advantage? Picking a skill is an advantage for humans? Who the hell can't get a skill up to 50 in like one or two days? Noobs must have the choice to be who they're fighting against... It's plain and simple.
Picking 2x 50 skills is nothing compared to beserk, sanctuary and extra 100 skill points.

Vlad Smithy [GM Smith, GM Miner]
Lars Turms [GM Alchemist, GM Tamer]

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:00 pm 

Im old and the system is unfair to new players right now. You want to get more ppl to play and all you say is "oops to bad, i have been playing longer than you, so bla bla bla." pretty much all the new players will leave cuz noone wants to join a system in which no matter what you do, you will always be inferior to the existing players. Add that up with the time it takes to build a decent char from scratch on this shard, and we wont ever get new players. The only new players you guys get are the vets who come back from time to time, and that is just sad. all for being self centered.

This thing is such a big deal because the pvp system is completely f***** up, its more based on the stats and skills you have that on your personal pvp skill level. I dont play for like 6 months, come back and beat teh shit out of ppl, and that could only b cuz my char is overpowered or something, or maybe im just amazing, but you get the point.

Last edited by Jackal on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:00 pm 

Quote:

wow your quite the one to talk dedo, you were inactive most of those 2 years, and i don't think justt because ur friend told you about this game before a newer player knew about the game gives u a distinct advantage, I mean its a game wtf would it look like if we just shunned new players like you just suggested, I've been here longer than u and more active at all times than you ,
but i dont think having a account longer than someone should make it so that they get a advantage, ESPECIALLY in your case, you had a inactive account for 2 years big deal you didn't earn SHIT, but than again all my human characters are better than ur elf characters becauce i accually work for my shit.

no need to argue over it were always gonna have different opinions, mine is just that we shouldn't show prejudice to new players like currently
*edit*
ps. dracula i never said u were outta line i just wanted all the people to have a even playing feild
and to this point in the post NO ONE dissagrees that this would help even out the pvp feild, if warlocks have the ability to wear armor than I don't see the problem specially with your skill cap at 800 already

Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Last edited by subwulf on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:03 pm 

For once I agree with Jackal. The system is very unfair to noobs and it babies veterans (oooh.. they'll all leave if we do this or that).. which shouldn't be the point.. the point should be that new players by the time they find out their character will always be inferior, they've wasted so much energy it just puts them down. They'll discover that they need a mage to do any pvp and ooooooops... looks like you need a bit of cash and countless hours, hey?

Vlad Smithy [GM Smith, GM Miner]
Lars Turms [GM Alchemist, GM Tamer]

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:08 pm 

Quote:
For once I agree with Jackal. The system is very unfair to noobs and it babies veterans (oooh.. they'll all leave if we do this or that).. which shouldn't be the point.. the point should be that new players by the time they find out their character will always be inferior, they've wasted so much energy it just puts them down. They'll discover that they need a mage to do any pvp and ooooooops... looks like you need a bit of cash and countless hours, hey?
lmao exactly and you agree with me beotch!!! my idea fool:P
hehe
*just playing around with ya*

Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next