It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:21 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:22 pm 

gm anatomy is amazing for pvm thou... because you never fail a heal, or at least you fail alot less than if you have 60 anatomy. I have gm ana on my tank mage and he does pretty good on pvp. Just think of the huge delay you have b/c you have high magery, so anyways the delay is probably going to b pretty close to the delay on gcure pots. so actually just keep gm ana and get your timing right. When you are fighting a warrior just throw a lesser poison pot on urself right after you cure, put bandie on. When you are fighting a mage you will have to be curing and healing with magery anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:50 pm 

Quote:
so actually just keep gm ana and get your timing right. When you are fighting a warrior just throw a lesser poison pot on urself right after you cure, put bandie on.
I don't mean to question the great one

BUT

if you have GM anatomy, and then throw a lesser poison pot on yourself right after you cure, and then put a bandie on, wouldn't the end result be that you cure the poison you just threw on yourself?

if you have GM anatomy, you won't do overly well in PvP (As a warrior)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
Quote:
Quote:

BUT

if you have GM anatomy, and then throw a lesser poison pot on yourself right after you cure, and then put a bandie on, wouldn't the end result be that you cure the poison you just threw on yourself?
exatly what i was thinking :roll:

Is this the one that I JUST gave you?
I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
woops wrong number its a +5 and no the one u gave me im keeping
sub zero- The SnowMan
interceptor- frost warrior
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:30 pm 

sorry, i was giving advice for a tank mage. But i guess the guy was asking about keeping gm ana for a pure warrior, so yeah its bad to have gm ana.
for a tank i meant poison pot urself at eh beginning of the fight.. then when your life goes down, gcure yourself, and heal with bandie. Then repeat teh process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:40 pm 

nah that what wee have g heals for, if your a tank, it shouldn't be to hard cureing or timing ur cures right b4 a poison hits you, that way u have all the other pots at ur disposal also, well 1 of those selected pots, it kinda sucks haveing pots on the same timer,,

I didn’t give you this to sell, I gave you this because I wanted to help you hunt, gain skills, and hopefully some day you would be getting your own You begged me for this, and then you turn around and sell it?
Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:16 am 

well, gcure is on a diff timer than gmana and gheal.. so it doesnt matter. drinking gh should b avoided cuz its on teh same timer as gmana.. so only drink it if ur going down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:14 am 

Yeah G-heals dont give you that much life anyway. I only use them really in between fails. It gives you just enuf to stay alive in between those sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:13 am 

Wtf gm anat isnt bad,im gm anat and im a decent pvper and im happy that i got gm anat.And im blanced also with 140 dex;there might be a few disadvantages to it but now that many mages have gmed poisonning there poison hurts alot more then a lesser.Its almost like an fs evry 3-4 seconds so gm anat just heals it off and allows you to heal more.depends wat tactic u use i guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:37 am 

the only reason it works is because of high dex, and it barely works then,
and i dont strictly use g manas, being a tank you'll have to know how to manage the pots, on tanks, anat depends on the player also, if you are comfortable using, g cures instead of a simple an nox be my guest, it's totally up to the player

Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:03 pm 

Crimson - you're not a decent pvper.

I'll more than happily fight you with your GM anatomy - I predict you lose quickly.

AND I'm a crappy PvPer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:05 pm 

Quote:
Crimson - you're not a decent pvper.

I'll more than happily fight you with your GM anatomy - I predict you lose quickly.

AND I'm a crappy PvPer
:lol:

Quote:
sub zero- The SnowMan
DK- pvm in training
chips- Lord of the Sea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:36 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Quote:
Wtf gm anat isnt bad,im gm anat and im a decent pvper and im happy that i got gm anat.And im blanced also with 140 dex;there might be a few disadvantages to it but now that many mages have gmed poisonning there poison hurts alot more then a lesser.Its almost like an fs evry 3-4 seconds so gm anat just heals it off and allows you to heal more.depends wat tactic u use i guess
No.

Gm anatomy in PvP is a fast way to die. I've been where you are now. Exactly where you are…and I said the exact same things you’re saying now. I was huge fan of GM anatomy a long time ago. I would not drop it, and I loudly defended it (against the better judgment of my friends). I finally decided to give it a try. I lowered my anatomy down to 60, and it's been there ever since. I will not PvP with high anatomy every again, unless the system changes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:17 pm 

Crimson, fight me outside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:29 pm 

hey!

I challenged first!!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2