It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:24 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:35 pm 

It's true that some people (for reasons truly unbeknown to me) seek to bring a degree of hostility to the shard.

It's something that particularly bothers me, and I look to control it on the boards where I can. It is alarming, though, that I still recieve PMs about this kind of behaviour going on in game.

I suppose it's just an ugly side of human nature that can never be eradicated in an open community, but the best request I could make of these individuals is to treat others as they would like to be treated themselves, and to think before they speak. It is true that it is sometimes easy to forget the real people behind the monitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:14 pm 

Quote:
I actually could'nt agree with you more here Big Purple...

I'm kinda used to people going off at me calling me a j.ew,altough it would be better if it wasn't like that. No big deal for meh tho...
Anyways! Listen to the Big guy! he knows what he's saying..!
Well err RmX no offense or whatever but whats wrong with people calling you a j.ew I mean the word is even filtered here on forums because a j.ews are people too and its a religion not some swear word so whats wrong with being called what you really are for this case only I mean. But yeah sometimes people do get outta control and take it people's real life for me I personally do not care whether they mention where im from who i am or how my mom did this or that cause personally i dont know them and they dont know me and thats all that matters. Accepting yourself and having faith in yourself is a good thing. :D People will always be assholes u cant change that but u can change urself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

I'm kinda used to people going off at me calling me a j.ew,altough it would be better if it wasn't like that. No big deal for meh tho...
Well err RmX no offense or whatever but whats wrong with people calling you a j.ew I mean the word is even filtered here on forums because a j.ews are people too and its a religion not some swear word so whats wrong with being called what you really are for this case only I mean. But yeah sometimes people do get outta control and take it people's real life for me I personally do not care whether they mention where im from who i am or how my mom did this or that cause personally i dont know them and they dont know me and thats all that matters. Accepting yourself and having faith in yourself is a good thing. :D People will always be jerks u cant change that but u can change urself
for example,you're fat...so I call you a fat sonofabitch,go eat a elephant..whateveer...
I call you what you really are,find it offensive?
P.s thi saint a flame,just an example..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:52 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Well i kinda like this post because its pointing out how mean and nasty ppl really can be. Personally if someone calls me a name fat, ugly, whatever i couldnt care less cos i laugh it off and 99% of the time that person hasnt even seen me!
BUT like barney someone has also said to me "i hope your daughter dies irl"
AND the worst is adam11 now called bane said to me on tuesday afew hours after my grandad died irl "im glad your grandad died!!!!" and why? cos he was ganked off 3 ppl in town!!! then he was crying about it for ages after so i said stfu will you! So yeah people are starting to become real tossers on here! SO please please be nice ffs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:29 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
some of you are such f***ing hypocrites! I know I have personally been dragged into some of your petty squabbels and read or heard you saying mean/rude things to others. Don't be a hypocrite people, if you think its rude or mean r whatever for one person to do it, its rude and whatnot for you to do it as well. I don't give a shit what they have done or said to you. practice what you preach.

[this is not a flame I am not trying to be offensive in any way]

sorry to hear that someone lost a family memeber that is never a good thing :cry: *hugs*

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:48 pm 

Ya if someoen says somthing to you. just ignore him. cause if u fight back and kill him and start talking just that makes u just as guilty and a hypocrite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:48 pm 

yeh i know something about this i was called here a ''f****** pole'' and that wasnt really nice to hear...but like i said there are cool ppl like most of us here and fucktards who dont care about others feelings.
(sorry for mistakes i just woke up :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:38 am 

Aimee Im sorry to hear about your lost trust me I been there but this is a online community if you gonna tell others about personal life you got to expect the immature to redicule your life its a online game with competition competition always gets ugly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:37 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well err RmX no offense or whatever but whats wrong with people calling you a j.ew I mean the word is even filtered here on forums because a j.ews are people too and its a religion not some swear word so whats wrong with being called what you really are for this case only I mean. But yeah sometimes people do get outta control and take it people's real life for me I personally do not care whether they mention where im from who i am or how my mom did this or that cause personally i dont know them and they dont know me and thats all that matters. Accepting yourself and having faith in yourself is a good thing. :D People will always be jerks u cant change that but u can change urself
for example,you're fat...so I call you a fat sonofabitch,go eat a elephant..whateveer...
I call you what you really are,find it offensive?
P.s thi saint a flame,just an example..
Sure I dont mind people calling me fat etc cause I accept myself and I was more towards people's beliefs rather than their outlook as we are talking on the internet... so yeh guess u got my point the wrong way. So what you are trying to say is that calling someone a j.ew is rude because they believe in a certain religion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:42 am 

you christian!...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:20 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I'm afended by that comment Thorfin!....I'm going to cry abit and maybe make a post about how afended I am...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:32 am 

All jokes aside. There are some things you just don't say. For the younger ppl on here when you have children of your own you will understand, saying anything about some ones children dying or anything like that is just wrong. On the street if someone said anything about my kids i would hand them their lungs plain and simple. But I think ppl do take advantage of the fact that we are on the internet. And sometimes it goes too far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:07 am 

obs community=bunch of winny babies

recently the community sucks by all these idiots on these forums, didnt used to be like this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:56 am 

Quote:
obs community=bunch of winny babies

recently the community sucks by all these idiots on these forums, didnt used to be like this
Kinda agreed, and Lestat,no I don't take it personally when someone goes like,hey jew...ect..
what I mean when people go,oh you did that ? you're such a jew,only jews are so f****** retarted to smth like this..its so jewish for you to do it..ect...

But as I said eariler,who gives a f***? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:21 am 

Quote:
I'm afended by that comment Thorfin!....I'm going to cry abit and maybe make a post about how afended I am...
im soooo sorry plz dont cry mr. carling... :lol:

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next