It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:26 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:06 pm 

Damn Carlos whats up with these ppl, noobs dont respect you anymore dawg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:18 pm 

yeah this is unheard of bro, its like ali he goes out for a while and then all these fraziers talking shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:27 pm 

Except you were never the greatest, or even one of the best..

Really, you're even begining to bore me with the load of shit you talk without even playing, and I'm pretty hard to bore..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:27 pm 

How do you respect anyone that comes on here pissing and moaning about a game he doesn't even play anymore. If it sucks so bad why do you keep coming back on here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:37 pm 

I already explained that on prior posts. comin back on the forums doesnt mean i like the game, so u saying why i keep comin back if it sucks so much, doesnt make sense cuz i havent come back to teh game. and emo kids are supposed to b sad all the time and always annoyed at little things, bored too, just look at their face. so nothing new there buddy.

a staff member should lock this thing not leading to anything productive, just these idiots and me talking shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:47 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
aww u guys r right.. dont give a f***.. gators are going to teh national championship... if we win i will come back to lover slap u guys again.
But #1 Ohio State Buckeyes are gonna stomp a mudhole in Fla.Gators a$$ so dont bother loggin on.

Go Buckeyes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:59 pm 

Go Blue...who deserves a rematch...and i dont hope OSU wins, i hope florida loses for big tens sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm 

GO OSU!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:55 pm 

psssssssst.. We are the champions of the toughest conference on the planet, we have nothing to fear a team of another conference. Ohio wont b playing some notre dame or michigan team with no defense, defense wins championships and we have the best one in the nation. Nelson is going to knock the f*** out of some ohio state receiver and introduce him to the sec treatment. Imagine, national champs in basketball and football in the same year, we gators are f****** amazing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:48 pm 

Where i live we have no football team lol we only have a basketball team the blazers or aka Jail Blazers since all them go to jail for drugs every year lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:38 am 

Quote:
yeah this is unheard of bro, its like ali he goes out for a while and then all these fraziers talking s***.
i can kill u with my fisher now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:35 pm 

Quote:
psssssssst.. We are the champions of the toughest conference on the planet, we have nothing to fear a team of another conference. Ohio wont b playing some notre dame or michigan team with no defense, defense wins championships and we have the best one in the nation. Nelson is going to knock the f*** out of some ohio state receiver and introduce him to the sec treatment. Imagine, national champs in basketball and football in the same year, we gators are f****** amazing.
If there were so f***** great how come they were not #1 in the begining of the year like OSU and there still not #1 like OSU AND THE ONLY WAY THEY MADE IT TO #2 is through the losses of other teams they didnt impress anyone enough to get talked about,it was the "Is Michigan gonna make it to a rematch" not "Is Fla. gonna make it to the Championship game" so i see no chance in hell that they will even come close to scoring let alone actually win.Yes they have a good record but who did they play that was worth the shit?????????NOBODY!

Go Buckeyes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:56 pm 

Quote:
Go Buckeyes!
are the referee's going to gift wrap the title for you like they did in 2002??

You didn't seriously ask who Florida played this year? The SEC has been the best conference in football for ages - the Big 10 (other than OSU and Michigan this yr) is a JOKE. The rest of that rant is complete nonsense...

Suckeyes :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm 

Hmmmm is this about the upcoming game or somthing from the past ,truth is OSU OWNS that why they are STILL #1 at the end of the season, i didnt see Gators at #1 ,DID YOU? And how is the rest complete bs gators hasnt played but 2 decent teams all year LSU and Arkansas...pfft wow what a schedule. And as far as conf. BIG TEN OWNS THAT SEC SHIT IS FOR PUSSYS WHO COULDNT MAKE IT TO THE BIG TEN!

And as far as being handed the title in 2002 well it wasnt a pretty game but we still came out on top as we will again this year.

GO BUCKEYES!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3