It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:31 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:19 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Rule #4. Absolutely no comments that aren't politically correct. As in, you may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player or staff member. That means no using Jew, (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)., Polluck, or any other slur, in ANY form.

Rule #8. You may not organize any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.

en gros sa veus dire rasist illegal. combien de francais subiss des propos rasist.

a seconde je me connect sur obsidian premiere chose je lit c des afaire contre les francais pis la c plus que assé nous on sen calice dans un sense mais bon les englais aime nous faire du trouble fak on va leur en faire prenner des Screen shut des votre journall loggé le dans un .txt (ca se fait dans option sa ) pis collectioner les screen shut de tout les propos rasist vous voyé meme si c pas contre les francais. si vous savez pas quoi faire avec les screen shut apres dite le moi jva maranger ek ca.

si on peus rien faire contre ca allors on va etre rassit aussi. Mais je vous demande de pas repliquer au propos rasist.

jai aussi dautre rule ke on est souvant victic. les voici

Rule#7. Do not harrass other players, if they ask you nicely to stop bugging them, please do so.

et
Rule #2. No Reskilling - AKA Ressurection Killing. If a player dies and ressurects at a res ankh, you are not allowed to kill them again until they do one of five things:
A. Purposfully initiate a hostile action against you. For example if they still are in war mode from rezing and accidently punch you while naked this is not a purposeful hostile action. Name calling does not count.
B. Assist others who are hostile to you. As in healing someone pking you.
C. After fully looting their body they follow you away from the scene of the initial kill and harrass you.
D. You are still looting the body and they try to recover loot from the body. Once you are done looting they are free to loot their body even if you are still standing there.
E. The player uses the -1 rez option to prevent you from looting their corpse. This is pretty much the same thing as D. You are preventing the murderer from getting your loot so they have the right to kill you again.

souvant on se fait tué au town.. on va au ankh se rez pis kan on revien avec 40 de life on se fait faire un Fs (flame strike) ben ca c illegal prener screen shut tlt

tout a rapors au screen shut fak guarder paint ouvert tlt pis savé vos screen shut en .JPG merci
snook

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
English please.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:54 am 

and this thread was made because...?
oooo and NME how about u remember u break rules yourself?
I have 16 screen shots of you spamming guards on me within 15minutes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:54 am 

this message is for ppl that talk french and dont really understand english well. as you can see its just a little help with rule thats most dont read before play

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:57 am 

hehe ask anybody i didnt break rule against u aimee g spaming is now legal or whatever

echo said: staff wont answer g spaming page now if some one g spam on u just go away change town for a while or change character !! echo told me that in front of ppl at brit bank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:58 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Well if this post is for french rnt you being racist? think about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:00 am 

this topic is for french that dont understand some rule because there no rule in french i just translated some rule in french so iam rasist for that ? hehe odyseus you still retarded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:01 am 

again, the french are not a race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am 

OMG ppl called elektra a vamp ingame YOU RACIST PPL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:16 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Quote:
Exactly they are humans soooo if im racist i wold hate all humans and i want the world to end, nme ur diggin urself a hole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:18 am 

this topic only explein some game rule in french for french ppl if u want to read the rule go on game site its writen in english

my bro is 14 and hes friend to they really understand fuk all about the rule in english so this topic only talk about some rule but in french

there is no rasist thing vs english there nothing vs english or anyone simply some rule but in french

understand ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:21 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly they are humans soooo if im racist i wold hate all humans and i want the world to end, nme ur diggin urself a hole
Each countries population is made up of many races. It's one of the reasons that I always thought that the term "African American" to describe black americans is so stupid. Because within Africa there are whites, blacks, etc.

Perhaps Santa will bring all of you a dictionary for xmas. I recommend you memorize it.

As for the Frenchies, suck it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:30 am 

odyseus did u ever think about i could make mistake my self too i rush understanding english maybe some time i can understand some thing and it wasnt at all what the person said or maybe when i try to said something it can be wrong cuz i really dont speak english at all

its comming boring that each time i log i saw thing like that

since i play i try to be nice with most ppl even those i hate
for exemple if i ask some thing on NME or my other char for help ppl dont help and say fuk off you are french i dont help u or thing like that iam like ok maybe i said some thing wrong ? no its just like this since i play ,
ppl hate me cuz i helped restile and iam the friend of xblood lol...

and aimee lots of french play like Ray Boutch Crimson white Death, my bro dobtik and many other . you hate xblood restile and me or all french ? cuz must of french ppl i just named dont play with us i just think u should specifie who you talk about cuz when u talk about french no its not me restile and xblood its really ALL FRENCH think about it

iam sorry if sometime i act dirty but iam not the only one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:46 am 

i would like to hear u saying that scarlet with my dick in your mouth.
it would sound nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:53 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
Night Stalker if your going to translate the rules you need to translate them as directly as possiable :roll: you have added things to "your rules" that are not in the originals and thus are misleading to those who only speak english. It is a very good idea but try to keep to the original rules they are worded that way for a reason. yes some of the things you have added are helpful but not in the originals and thus should not be portrayed as such. good idea though, we have a multi lingual community and should cater to that more methinks, would attract more players.

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next