It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:29 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:51 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
odyseus you said ""i said that out of humur nme besides its tit for tat u call us we call u""" its the same thing as sawing f***** n.i.gger for fun you think the black man will take it as joke ????

''hey we should start a guild vs french ppl '' damn i hate french'' and after that you said you not rasist lol how retarded are you odyseus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:56 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
That not racist isaid it out of humur and anger u grds pammed aimme and me and unkuth many times, YOU provked me intosaying that..what u think ill let grd spam me and my freinds and just be kool about it.

besides i havent even made a guild , also do you have the right to mock us english? so as isaid before its tit for tat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:00 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
What I'm having trouble with is the use of the word racist. Ok, french is not a RACE. Prejudice is a better word for it, but to be honest, most of the french on this shard are a bunch of pricks anyway. You bring it on yourself.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:01 am 

Even if he did say "make a guild against the french" dont u think he ment make a guild against ppl like u restile xblood and all ur gang which ARE all french? So calling you french ina way of saying that isnt racist its just alot easier than naming you all!!
Also saying he "hates" the french i very much doubt he ment "THE FRENCH" i bet he ment YOU RESTILE XBLOOD so yeah the french ppl who play so once again didnt mean it in a "racist" way just easier than naming you all.
So to sum it all up you are a group of friends that play yeah? You are all french yeah? most of you are in diff guilds or no guild so cant be refered to by a guild name such as u saying "i hate mob"? so what should we do? cos i tell u know i aint sitting wasting time calling you all by your names. OR should we call you by what we really think? THE SCUM OF THE SHARD? or would u prefer "the french ppl?" which we dont mean in a "racist" way like i said its just easier calling a bunch of french friends the french ppl. Just like if i was in a gang of ppl with out a guild and were all from the uk there would be a 99% chance we would be all called "the brits".

Last edited by aimee on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:03 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
"THE SCUM OF THE SHARD?"

That's usually what I refer to them as.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am 

yea i just log on the game and got attacked for no reason i will sure call g and the fact of the spam is that many of u do it or would do it to me if i attack u so ima do it anyway this as become out of topic here and i cant really explein my self well to say what i want but its ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:19 am 

Contrary to what you guys seem to think Restile was not banned because he was french. He was not banned because MoB is scared of him. :lol:
He was banned because he was given many chances and warnings and his additude sucks plain and simple. XBlood is the same. Why should some1 be let back that basically tell staff to go f*** themselves and call them cheaters for trying to enforce rules. f*** that we don't need that shit here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:22 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
i totally agree :) its obvious nme will stick up for them because..well i i shouldnt have to say lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:30 am 

It's because these clowns think we have staff in our back pockets, and that is why we are rich and yada yada yada(It had nothing to with hard work at all i guess :roll: ). They see Restile as some kind of f****** messiah that is going to save the shard. Honestly i think they need to give there head a shake cuz it's their constant crying that's ruining it in the first place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 am 

man just live and let other live its not hard i dont care if restile got banned or xblood. they are banned and u guys say this is xblood this is xblood bla bla bla because the dude talk french. i made a new char no one know about and evry one said it was xblood. why u really care about them ? why is evry one trying to put evry one in trouble. you can plan a gank or whatever . no . evry one is crying at staff bla bla bla this bla bla bla that yes restile menaced aimee. SO. is evry one really scared of getting killed irl because restile said that out of humur like odyseus said he hate french out of humur ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:46 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
they have "been let back" because staff are busy irl :roll: and echo never gave "permission" to let xblood come back I was standing right there. Im pretty sure it went more like I don't care as long as he keeps his mouth shut (which is seems hes broken that already and its been what 2 days?) so don't going telling half truths. the fact of the matter is that staff are to busy atm and dont want to spend their in game time ip chasing/bannig they are tired of it. so can we all just give staff a break? tis the holiday season after all. :evil:

[edit] I speak french and no one has accused me of being one of the banned players.....even on new chars

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:51 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

IM not too bothered but it was Adam that told me Terrifco was Restile. And i dont believe he would be able to kill anyone in real life, even i wouldnt buy a plane ticket to go kill someone on a video game, he is an arse though and persistant rule breaker, let him back lol, much more fun with him here, Just try not to say personal shit about Real life and everything will be hunky dory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 am 

dedo. echo know who is restile and who is xblood really. he just dont care untill one of them do womething wrong. and also xblood and restile have no chance against nothing. one thing wrong and paff little ban again. but since they play with rule and stfu they dont mess with any bug or rule they will be able to play . not like if me or other player do some thing and get 1 hour jail or day. they dont got this they got banned on sight. iam not sure about restile its just a rumor but iam sure for xblood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 am 

barney got it just dont come personal this is what iam also talking about with rasist thing ok maybe its not rasism i will apologize but its kinda coming personal when you say some thing like fuk all french.

why do u hate french ppl too because they did some thing to u ? so u hate the player thats it not all french

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:58 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
ill say it again sir, I was stading right there while, im assuming it was you, was talking to Echo I heard the entire convo. and if you read my preivous post I stated that echo said he didn't care, AS LONG AS XBLOOD KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT. which I intrupted to mean not trumpeting his return to the world of obsidian. :roll:

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next