It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:23 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:58 am 

Quote:
i think it would be better to mess with there stats guy Fs a noob twice in brit gy take 50 of his magery away or take 40 of his int and move it over to dex i'm pretty sure he'll be worryed how to fix his char for a while and leave those noobs alone
Well a noob pk'r just gm'd magery and his stats.He wasn't so sure if you can pk' there but he says WHAT THE HELL,and goes for the prey. BOM he's in jail without his precious magery and stats. He will just leave...this is WAY to harsh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:02 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
lol jail em for a week, if they wana get out early pay 70k to the noob they looted, 70k - 7 days jail , if they wana get out early. For example your in jail 1 day you can give staff 10k to give to the noob etc. so its like 10k a day. thatll teach them 8)

Jail them for 5 hours and kill them , make them ghost and drop them off in the middle of where, freeze them , then let the noob kill them and take the loot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:05 am 

I think the punishment sould fit the crime. If someone pk's in a protected area, they should take him to the same place, .kill him and let the person that was looted take what they want of his stuff. And of course for full affect you would need spectators to point and laugh at them. I think the way you are talking about has a tendacy to favor the rich or could be percieved that way Ody. I know if someone i really didn't like i could only catch in protected areas it might be worth 50-70 k jus to see him go OOOooOOoOOOOOO. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:16 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i think the only no pk zones should be cove in town and gy and brit gy and noobie dungeon (gate from cove gy to despise noob lvl).

having all of cove territory non pk is silly, why not just rename cove trammel?

noobs have no wars with each other and no pvp to speak of the game sucks for them until they are good enough to hang out with the vets.

if you cant get your friends to help you gang up on a pker then at least be on the look out and get good at running. stop being a loser, fight back, dont stand there like a defenseless hart. taking screenshots wont teach you skills, youre still gonna suck after the staff member jails your killer and gives you your loot back.

crying about getting owned/looted is the number one way to guarantee people will rape you when they see you in an unprotected area. even people who arent normally pkers.

learn how to use tracking. tracking fff are cheap and easy to get.

i realize that rules are rules and dont blame anyone for wanting them to be followed, but staff arent gonna be there for you when youre all grown up and hunting in shame, the people whos respect you earned by not being a pussy are the ones who got your back then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:35 am 

Drizzter you are my hero. :) well said woot. When i was a noob i didnt have no cove no pk zone or w/e, and i got killed plenty, thats what make me stay in the game so i can get back those who pked me, and i did :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:06 am 

Quote:
lol i would jail the pker for 1 week, and only get let em out if they pay the noob compensation depends how rich they are lol. Like pay 50k or higher bail and give the noob it :)
I like that idea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 am 

You both have your points, noobs dont learn anything if they just stand around crying. However..... what do people see when they look at a vet PKing noobies- they see a bunch of 13 year olds picking on 7 year olds. You guys look like cowards (I dont mean to be offensive but that is what I see) go pick fights with those who have the same level of skill as you do and leave us to pick on each other. And yes, we will eventually have our revenge, you can guarantee that. But for now leave noobs to thier training and you can banksit and slaughter those there who have a chance. Rules are rules there are no loopholes believe me I have tried to find them, grow up and learn to follow them, the game wasnt only created for you.

But its still fun to watch them
fall down the stairs.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whisper Hunter- Tank-Mage (sort of lmao!)(GWAR)
Saga Hellfire- GM Tamer (TLC)
Raine- GM Macefighter (KoDR)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:10 am 

I think getting pay 50k for getting kill is a lil too much. Everyone is gonna start a noob and getting pked, to get 50k. :? I dont think it would work. plus come on some noobs shouldnt be wondering in dangerous zones if they are not rdy. I do totally disagree with someone looting a noob in their suppose safe side of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:15 am 

Chaos is right Drakkar, it seems like a good idea on the outside, but there are going to be noobs exploiting it. Need something that really cant be exploited.

fall down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:16 am 

Quote:
You both have your points, noobs dont learn anything if they just stand around crying. However..... what do people see when they look at a vet PKing noobies- they see a bunch of 13 year olds picking on 7 year olds. You guys look like cowards (I dont mean to be offensive but that is what I see) go pick fights with those who have the same level of skill as you do and leave us to pick on each other. And yes, we will eventually have our revenge, you can guarantee that. But for now leave noobs to thier training and you can banksit and slaughter those there who have a chance. Rules are rules there are no loopholes believe me I have tried to find them, grow up and learn to follow them, the game wasnt only created for you.
Since when a pk is not allowed to kill a noob, in a killing zone ? Y would they be cowards? Doesnt pk stand for something, ? I mean a pk doesnt mean "do not kill noobs, only vets", player killer means kill everyone. And sometimes pk's dont even know who a noobs is, is not like the have a sign on top saying "Noob". They see someone, they kill. Simple. As long they are in a zone where pk is allowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:31 am 

Chaos, I believe that the thread has jumped track along the way, if you remember the thread is about pking and looting in protected areas such as cove and during events. Outside of there Pk me I dont give a @$#&, just dont kill the horse:) I personally am tired of seeing the staff ask people to bring back the stuff they have looted during events. I do not know how we got on about how noobs are wimps because they dont like to be PKed by vets, but that is the way the thread has went. Personally I know quite a few noobs who will jump into a fight with a vet without a second thought, myself included.

So, lets jump back onto topic. Remember guys.... looting is what we are talking about. :)

fall down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 am 

No, dude i am srry if i jumped, it was just that statement you said pks are cowards if they kill a noob. Thats all. Is just that statement i qouted read it and youll see what i mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:37 am 

Thats Ok the thread sort of fell apart a while ago, what I am talking about is those who KNOW that someone is a noob, if you accidentally kill a noob no big deal. It is those who take enjoyment in "Owning" an noob, and there are a few in the game who do. I am sorry if I offended you. But do you see what I mean?

NOW the topic was........ damn I cant remember! Oh yes looting.

fall down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:54 am 

Also, this topic was not posted to offend anyone. I began the topic reffering to everyone, actually the problem right now seems to be with the noobs not the vets, I dont know how it changed to the vets being the evil wrong doers but I did not start this topic to attack them or thier morals. So can we please stick to general looting in protected areas? Some of my best friends in this games are vets, and they are fine people.
Thankyou.

fall down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 am 

Noob or no when I'm out on my pker I kill on site. I shy away from killing crafters but other than that if i see you in a dungeon and you are not alied to my pk's guild you die, the end. wether i loot you or not usually depends on your additude. You guys have it easy here. It has been said by me and others many times that the chances of going back to town bare-assed have greatly decreased lately. From the time i stopped poofing i have been killed and looted many, many times. Trust me it seems like a piss off at first but the more you get pked the better you will get at pvp, and there is no better feeling than finally killing and looting the same player that owned you hard so many times b4. Thats what makes this game what it is. If all you did was hunt and buy shit it would get boring awfully fast.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next