It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:22 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:07 pm 

Yeah, well your best bet, if someone is running into Cove, take a screenshot of them running in the vacinity, then take one after you've killed them if it's in Cove. That should prove what's happened.

Of course there will people out there who the line won't stop, but you sure as hell can't deny you saw a bright ass red line with tiles named "NO PK IN THIS ZONE" or some shit..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Unless they attack you right outside the line then run in someone SHOULD be able to run away from you say from somewhere a bit away like the elf fort into cove for safety..Even if they attack you. Else the system is not gonna work. It has to be a totally safe zone exept for blatant violations. It wont be worth trying to sort through 50 pages a day about abuse of the "line" Still think a huge fence with newb gate would be good.. take runes u find to there jail vets u find there ect...

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:07 pm 

Quote:
Still think a huge fence with newb gate would be good.. take runes u find to there jail vets u find there ect...
And ruin one of the only semi-decent area's for Tamers..? Not to mention one of the only spots I've found Pegasus'...

There's such a thing as going too far. Some people need to learn common sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:42 pm 

That little area isnt gonna ruin anything for tamers for one thing. And pegs are found all over... They spawn randomly at stang spawns or something right? so... I really dont see why it would be a big deal to anyone for real. You get 3 months to use those newb spots and then the newer players get to use it...

The point of the common sense comment i do not understand ashes. We been getting along fine. You know i cant stand little jabs..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:31 am 

If your reffering to ashes as little jabs hes more like a lil prick

Jimmy[Cult]-Pvp Warrior
Tristan[SOS]-Pvm Mage
Cilit Bang-Alchemist
Bruno Novak-Tamer/Fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:36 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

only cove should be non pk imo, not the entire area makes it to weak. insdie cove a newby has all the tools and mobs to kill that a newb needs. you got brit gy cove gy and the orc fort and a secullded mining cave. What more do they need i mean cmon. why do you think that the most concentrated spot of houses in in cove terr. Not because noobs own the house, but because its a safe spot to do what u want red or blue. Only soce should be non pk and brit gy thats it, u cant give the noobs miles or free zone which isn't clearly defined make the stupid rule only cove and brit gy is non pk, done deal this is a dtupid arguement that is not needed. we are babying people nowadays, and the signs are clearly posted so why is there an arguement. if u can dump on a person then you will know that cove and brit gy is non pk unless you are a complete fucktard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:06 am 

Kigger's got it right, we are babysitting everyone and then wondering why they are paging every time a little problem comes up..

For Max - I wasn't taking any "jabs" at you sorry if you took it personal but I dunno what you're talkin about man.. The common sense remark was more along the lines of what Kigger said about us babying them. No ones thinking anymore, just going straight to staff and moaning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 am 

I agree i was just adding that a fence would be better than a line. Anyway if i wanted to find newbs to kill out and about in the world it wouldnt be in cove, Even if the houses were there and it wasnt safe theres hardly anyone ever around there. I could find 20 people a day in dungeons and at spawns around the world if i tried to but i aint a pk so. Pks are weak now if you wanna pk mark runes at EVERY spot people hunt and go on quick searches. That cove area really isnt all that much to give some newbs. and in my ideas case it would only be 3 month old or less chars even allowed in the nonpk zone so.

Lets stop babying the pks..

Hell they could let the Newbs PK each other in the fenced in newb zone then. The only reason the area got newbed was because of vets camping the gates and sht. Let em fight people they have a chance to win against.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:45 am 

.... how the hell are PK's babied on this shard? I've gotten jailed countless times just cause I killed someone and they cried loud enough..

This is a pretty stupid issue IMO.. I ain't seen any PKers fightin in Cove, it's more Brit GY - just remove the "no pk" from there if it's an issue, or put noobed gates on it like Cove.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:28 am 

Quote:
.... how the hell are PK's babied on this shard? I've gotten jailed countless times just cause I killed someone and they cried loud enough..

This is a pretty stupid issue IMO.. I ain't seen any PKers fightin in Cove, it's more Brit GY - just remove the "no pk" from there if it's an issue, or put noobed gates on it like Cove.

Any1 who thinks PK's are babied should get on a red char and go to Occlo an run out of recall regs. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:53 pm 

LoL...

Mabey PKs arent babied but you would think they want to be the way they whine about there being noone to pk though. you gotta admit that much..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:20 pm 

Anyone who cries about having no one to PK is a moron. I can find anyone to kill at almost any given time on this shard - except in our low times (10 people online, 9 of them macroing and one will be god knows where) lolz.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5