It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 76 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:45 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Quote:
Why would I fish and cook in an online game when I could do that in real life? And it pays off more because I can actually taste the food in the end...

I'd rather swing swords and cast spells in game. And I can do both with a Tank. :roll:
Ok, that's your choice obviously. I'm just saying dont come back complaning about how you got wtfpwnt by a mage while you were out doing whatever. If you want to hold your own, IMO make a mage. If not, make whatever.

You're still going to need gold. You need to make a crafter to help support your main character. And the best crafter to make to have teh moneys is a fisherman. What with str and int fishies and all. Unless you really plan on selling meat...or .... stuff... that... I...cant remember...

But hey, if you want to just make a nooby character and not pvp and just play every once and a while and kill a hind here or there or maybe even a polar bear once and a while. Go for it. Have fun :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:54 pm 

Quote:
You're still going to need gold. You need to make a crafter to help support your main character.
Un-true, I played here for about a year before I ever touched some sort of crafting character.. but they are very helpful to character development, especially fishers and alchemists.

It's all personal preference, do what you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:59 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Quote:
Quote:
You're still going to need gold. You need to make a crafter to help support your main character.
Un-true, I played here for about a year before I ever touched some sort of crafting character.. but they are very helpful to character development, especially fishers and alchemists.

It's all personal preference, do what you want.
Dont listen to this noob. you want to be rich. you want to look GOOD and be rich. that's what a mmorpg is all about yo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:02 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
all roads leads to style :)

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:06 pm 

Quote:
all roads leads to style :)
You're learning fast little grasshoppa. Just find the faaaaaaaaaaabulous that flows from within, and your wtfpwn will shine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:10 pm 

Who said I wanted to be rich?
You don't have to try and drag me down because I don't want to take your advice.
And people told me I can pvp mages just fine later on and I don't need a crafter to do it either.
Also I have an old warrior as I said who happens to be a vampire.
And it's very good at making monsters PvM, so that's what I'll do IF I need to.
I don't want to spend countless boring hours fishing or making potions. I'd rather take my chances out in the wild hunting monsters for my money and items.
If a pker comes along I'll either fight, or I'll run. I got attacked twice today by pkers and I escaped the second time. Died the first from poison and I didnt' have cure pots on me.
Thanks anyways but I'd rather make a "nooby" character and get pwned everywhere I go. :roll:

Kill'em all, you're a god.
--------
Sir Skellington (Warrior)
Rascle (Fisher)
Zu (Tamer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:13 pm 

Quote:
Who said I wanted to be rich?
You don't have to try and drag me down because I don't want to take your advice.
And people told me I can pvp mages just fine later on and I don't need a crafter to do it either.
Also I have an old warrior as I said who happens to be a vampire.
And it's very good at making monsters PvM, so that's what I'll do IF I need to.
I don't want to spend countless boring hours fishing or making potions. I'd rather take my chances out in the wild hunting monsters for my money and items.
If a pker comes along I'll either fight, or I'll run. I got attacked twice today by pkers and I escaped the second time. Died the first from poison and I didnt' have cure pots on me.
Thanks anyways but I'd rather make a "nooby" character and get pwned everywhere I go. :roll:
Whoa there. I was just giving my advice. I dont expect you to take it. I was just telling you the truth. You came to the forums looking for advice if you already have what you want or what you're looking for then ok? If i read any of you're questions or statements wrong, then I apologize. I shall shuteth

but remind me to never give you advice again. roflcopter, ouchie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:18 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
someone called me gm stylish some days ago.. :shock:
dont know how gay that is on a scale from 1 to 10 tho :lol:

and ejes you should do what you wanna do, you dont need to listen to tips, but they are usually correct if coming from an older player :) a crafter can aid your warrior in many ways tho.. like gm smith is the shit for a warrior :) imop

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 pm 

But hey, if you want to just make a nooby character and not pvp and just play every once and a while and kill a hind here or there or maybe even a polar bear once and a while. Go for it. Have fun

That's dragging me down.
Don't do that please.

--------
Rascle (Fisher)
Zu (Tamer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:24 pm 

Quote:
Dont listen to this noob. you want to be rich. you want to look GOOD and be rich. that's what a mmorpg is all about yo!
:cry: you hurted my fweelings abib

Last edited by Emo on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:24 pm 

Quote:
someone called me gm stylish some days ago.. :shock:
dont know how gay that is on a scale from 1 to 10 tho :lol:

and ejes you should do what you wanna do, you dont need to listen to tips, but they are usually correct if coming from an older player :) a crafter can aid your warrior in many ways tho.. like gm smith is the s*** for a warrior :) imop
<--------- do you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the date on that?! OMG IM TOTALLY A VET. Though I might not have a uber character. I do have a tank that I tried very hard to skill up with no par. That's the first character I ever made back in 04. After a certain amount of time I realized how lame she was. And I was actually considering making her into a mage myself. But yeah sure do what you like.

And Ejes, please, for the love of unicorns everywhere. lrn2sarcasm. If I knew you couldnt take it, I wouldnt have said it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:34 pm 

It's hard to tell if someone's being sarcastic over the internet.
And the tank isn't my first character.
I have a vampire full warrior that funds me just fine.

--------
Rascle (Fisher)
Zu (Tamer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:44 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Vamps are expensive. Armor, weapons, rides, pots (-int pots especially). You might be able to manage it just fine without a crafter. For me; I realized after about 2 weeks that I needed a way to supplement my income. I spent about 2 weeks getting to 90 fishing. Within 3 days of that I had 500K in the bank, and my warrior was fully funded (and he didn’t need to pay 10K each for str fish anymore). Even after I was fully trained, I was tried of going broke buying armor, so I made a GM smith. Then I decided to actuarially play the game and strive for PvP. Pots make all the difference in PvP. I wanted to use greater poison pots, I needed Greater heal pots, Greater cure pots, -int pots, regular poison pots, wall pots exc.... It was hard (if not impossible) to find an alchemist willing to supply me with the amount of pots I needed at a price that was even remotely acceptable. Even close friends will have a hard time taking on the task of supplying a stock of pots for a warrior.

In hindsight, I think I would have been able to get by without a fisherman or a smith, but making an alchemist was the best choice I ever made with my character. I would highly recommend it to anyone starting out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:07 am 

I tryed an alch.
Can't afford the regs to make the pots.
Not profiting. :?

--------
Rascle (Fisher)
Zu (Tamer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:55 am 

If your warrior can kill elementals than regs are no problem. All you would have to do is hunt ice shrine. Take the Ga and separate it 1 by 1 to make lesser cures then sell them to NPC vendors. YOu will make enough to cover your bottles and then some. Then when you hit 70 alchy, you can hunt skele bones and mix those al the way to GM. You could also ask around and see if any1 has regs for poison pots and wants you to make them.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 76 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next