It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:39 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:17 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Ok, there's something that has been annoying me a lot lately....

Let's say every, and I don't wanna make little things big, but every frigging single topic is spammed and ruined by those few ppl ANNOYING constantly about them OWNING or BEING SUPERIOR (in such a childish way) to other people....

BB posts about spam gone on server and people start flaming no-sense each other posting on that topic and all moaning and crying...

Somebody posts about a new guild and ppl will start do that all over again... and if somebody is posting about selling fishes SOMEBODY again has to spam and flame....

I just want to say gently that you are so f****** ANNOYING....

I'd ask staff to watch and punish strictly those flames... any kinds.. or any attempt to start a flame contest...

Thanks

Terek :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:03 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I own Terek! :o

lzl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 pm 

i dont wanna say we need to walk on line and ask for promission to go to the toilet.. but terek got a point here!

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:19 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
this issue was raised so many times in and out of the forums it's not even funny lol
I have even complained about this, people have even quit or almost quit about this, nothings going to change sadly

terek you have a good point, but nothing will change, and people won't grow up :roll:

ps/ I pwnt u in some pvp sucka come get me! LOLZ oh wait u can't cuz u suck at pvp! LOLZ@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:47 pm 

It's a shame people can't be more civilized. The mods try and control things, and when they do they are blasted for being over controlling. When they don’t control things, they get blasted for not doing their job. Sadly, the majority of folks who think the mods are going too far are the same people who only feel good when they are trying to put others down.

More moderation won't work...it will just piss people off. Banning will not work...it will just force people to make new accounts, and piss off their friends. What we need to do is all just ignore the folks causing the problems (even if it's your friend). If someone writes something inflammatory, and everyone is mature enough to ignore it and continue on with the topic of the thread, it won't be long before it stops. But everyone needs to do this for it to work. Sadly, I'm afarid we have more immature folks then the mature ones, so I don't see it happening any time soon.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]