It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:22 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:31 am 

When i was in the caribbean I caught a 950 Lb marlin. But when you fight a fish for an hour and a half it becomes less like fun and more like work I find. Needless to say i never went marlin fishing again, infact i spent the rest of that trip getting smashed. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:00 am 
hey bill... conor and mulot laught because i like fishing... what's wrong love fishing?

me and u know that owns =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:09 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
hey bill... conor and mulot laught because i like fishing... what's wrong love fishing?

me and u know that owns =)
agreed, it ownz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:45 am 

Quote:
Well now... I'm in my 3rd year in college to become a programmer. I take a maximum credit load so I have no time to work during the school year, but I work during summers. This summer I'm going to be working for a company in their IT department as Special Projects developer (I'm in charge of basically spearheading all of the IT manager's projects that have been put off that will increase company/server effeciency) Before that, I spent my summers doing landscaping and general labor... not exactly exciting work, but it pays :)
Damn thats cool you already in a IT department for a company... I work overnight shifts and finishing up my associates this summer in Networking or Applied science eventhough all my classes deal with networking and SQL.... but After that I plan on going for Bachelors in Computer Science either minor with programming classes or Database Administration. How you get that management job? I need that experience.... I have connections though so I can get a job straight from college..

Other than that I just go with the flow if I get invited to a party I will most likely go.. Im just a random guy Last night I went with a classmate on a kinda date mad random I said wait for me boom we went got pizza..thats how I AM. She aint even kno until I got that numba and had her open anywayyy yup I get drunk and yup I like listening to my music and play the psp n xbox.... aint nothin exciting I just want the salary of 6 figures...in like 2 - 3 years....thats my main focus. anything else is just a bonus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:34 pm 

Quote:
Damn thats cool you already in a IT department for a company... I work overnight shifts and finishing up my associates this summer in Networking or Applied science eventhough all my classes deal with networking and SQL.... but After that I plan on going for Bachelors in Computer Science either minor with programming classes or Database Administration. How you get that management job? I need that experience.... I have connections though so I can get a job straight from college.
The key to getting experience is going for internships, either during summers or part time while you're going to school. The vast majority of internships in the Computer Science field are paid too, so its a good job. I'm not actually management, I'm pretty much the IT manager's right hand man. I went in for a normal IT tech interview and after meeting me, he had his boss write a new position for me to come in and shake things up on the coding end of life. You'll be a good candidate for aklmost all internships since you know networking and SQL, and if you know C or C++ or C#, that'll make it even easier to land an internship and a job later :D

Boog Dunsward[Brown Coats] -- PvM Warrior
Grinlar Helmsire[GWAR] -- Smithy/GM Miner
Endar Seaspire -- Fisher (maybe alchy?)
Ogden Wile[TLC] -- Tamer/ GM Tracker

In absentia luci tenebrae vincu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:50 pm 
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm 

ahah yeah you love fishing i am sure you are gonna have baby with some of your fishies =/ god damn well i wish you to have some str kids :lol:

Jessenya = Gm Alchy-Tamer [TLC]
Suffocation = Pvp Mage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 pm 
hummm.. are u stoned?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:08 pm 

Quote:
well i wish you to have some str kids :lol:

ahahah lolz

how to convert lbs to kg? does anyone knows.. have no idea how much is 950 lbs but it sounds big lol i want to go to caribean! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 am 

Quote:
Quote:
well i wish you to have some str kids :lol:

ahahah lolz

how to convert lbs to kg? does anyone knows.. have no idea how much is 950 lbs but it sounds big lol i want to go to caribean! :twisted:
lbs -> kg, divide by 2.2... 950lbs ~= 431.8 kg :shock:

Boog Dunsward[Brown Coats] -- PvM Warrior
Grinlar Helmsire[GWAR] -- Smithy/GM Miner
Endar Seaspire -- Fisher (maybe alchy?)
Ogden Wile[TLC] -- Tamer/ GM Tracker

In absentia luci tenebrae vincu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:30 am 

maybe 95lbs...?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlin
hmmm how did ya get it out of water?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:12 am 

Quote:
maybe 95lbs...?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlin
hmmm how did ya get it out of water?
They dont often take'em out of the water in 'big-game' fishing..unless they gunna kill it (which imo is wrong, its more valuable as a creature of sport than a meal or photo opportunity at a dock/weigh station or w/e)

My pb.. 32lb 8oz (mirror) carp. a nuisance fish in many countries, a meal in central an eastern regions of continental europe ( :roll: ) - in the uk a great sporting creature and sometimes ornimental species :D but yeah big time envious of the 950lb marlin :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:32 am 

Quote:
well if you want have no life go to canada ... Teacher in school are all shits i have never finished my high school bc of the teacher and alots of peeps have never finished it in quebec,canada
I wouldn't go as far as to say all of Canada there mate.. the eastern side suffers a bit more than we do over here on the West..... I won't state why.. but you are right about a lot of people in Quebec struggling..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 am 

I'm a Master of Computer Science, and work as an e-learning consultant in a large norwegian insurance company.

And I too love fishing. I normally only fish for trout (or maybe sea trout if i'm near the ocean). In a couple of weeks i'll get a chance to spend a weekend up in the mountains fishing ... can't wait.

Apart from that, being a father of a 3 year old boy takes a lot of time.

Btw, long time no see guys :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:53 am 

*waves to neighboor*

I game on Ubuntu!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next