Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:04 am 
will be cool see old players of obsidian again =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:39 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
you guys will need to send those mass emails again and plus if banned players wanted to come back theyd be back already.... ALL them old players houses proberly decayed already or their accounts deleted not sure but its a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:53 pm 

I think what should happen here tho is for the players that are unbanned and come back alot of the hearsay about what they did should be cleared up. I think if the truth of what they were banned for and why they were unbanned were made public knowledge it could squash a lot of sour grapes. You know what I mean? Not that I am questioning anyone here but stories seem to get blown out of proportion and things seem to be made out worse than they really are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:45 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
Quote:
I think what should happen here tho is for the players that are unbanned and come back alot of the hearsay about what they did should be cleared up. I think if the truth of what they were banned for and why they were unbanned were made public knowledge it could squash a lot of sour grapes. You know what I mean? Not that I am questioning anyone here but stories seem to get blown out of proportion and things seem to be made out worse than they really are.
totally agree.........
what was i up to again... errrr... oh ya

MY CHAP STICK IS POPPIN MY CHAP STICK IS COOL! ALL THE HOES KEEP JOCKIN THEY CHASE ME AFTER SCHOOL, *BUMP BUMP* WHATCHA KNOW? WHATCHA WATCHA KNOW BOUT ME?

Last edited by chips LL on Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:52 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
Quote:
ya good idea belg.

As for you chips, WOW sometimes I wonder about you

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:29 pm 

hmm while we made a post about having a excuse to bring ashes back ''again'' is there a way to make a post to get err anyone else back like the old mephs account, or alemoa? ya I know it must be weird coming from my mouth but enough is enough already. If theres a ashes there has to be a restile, if theres no restile, than bringing back ashes is pointless and might bring like 4-5 trolls from mob back, woo whoooo, but I guess we already made the decision to bring him back, so atleast mephisto and alemoa should be let back (with there old account)
and everyone knows I am not best friends with meph, or alemao, the only one out of that group that is cool with me is judas, alemao is ok, and meph can blow me,
but what needs to happen needs to happen.
basiclly 1 for all and all for 1 if you bring certain people back that might have more friends, than others,

I am pretty sure metal wants to be unbanned.... who put in a vote for him?
anyone?.... anyone? at all?
ya, I thought so.
before a populatity, shouldn't there be a more satisfying fair way of going about things? because this is just plain stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:32 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
that's the point I was trying to make and failed. bring em all back! woot woot

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:01 pm 
thought about that chips... =D

i don't see ashes for a while, would be cool bring back the old obsidian...

and like u said, some mob players would back too... think that will be cool!

but, how can we get old accounts back?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 pm 

just read the start!!! Anyone who wants an account unbanned pm thass and staff will decide who deserves a second chance.
Quote:
*All* PM's that I receive - no matter who the player is - will be discussed openly and fairly between the collective Obsidian Staff team, so that everyone gets a fair 'trial' before a final decision is reached. As above, all cases will be discussed on an individual basis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:51 pm 

Quote:
just read the start!!! Anyone who wants an account unbanned pm thass and staff will decide who deserves a second chance.
Quote:
*All* PM's that I receive - no matter who the player is - will be discussed openly and fairly between the collective Obsidian Staff team, so that everyone gets a fair 'trial' before a final decision is reached. As above, all cases will be discussed on an individual basis.

who is the only person you know that is banned, has a still active account, and still forum trolls these forums enough to notice this, hmmm lets think about that,

ya like I said unfair, only 2 people will profit from this,
last I heard metal is in a hospital bed, lets just hope he sees this and gets his fair chance back.:/ oh wait, haha he can't I forgot, silly me

can't accounts get wiped after like 3 months lolz,
that's why i said, it's pointless because this will appeal to hmm lets see 2 players max? that might get unbanned from this?

Last edited by chips LL on Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:11 pm 

double post because someone deleted there post so i edited this post into old post and the new post into this,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 pm 

There are some people that should never be aloud back. Metal is one of them. Pretty much anyone who had anything to do with that 8 month rollback can go f*** their hats as far as I'm concerned. But since when has this become only about ashes? There are so many people in the last little while that have asked to come back Barbie, Alladin. Not to mention the ones that now play on new accounts that would probably not want to start all over again if they have the choice. So what if their houses and crap decayed. The chars are what counts.

Post subject: hmm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:01 am 

chips,might you have been owned a few time by these 2 people lol any i dont think it would be pointless because like a pre post said they may bring their friends to as well or help spread the word you know hey they gave me another chance they might you as well or something along that line

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:58 am 

Quote:
There are some people that should never be aloud back. Metal is one of them. Pretty much anyone who had anything to do with that 8 month rollback can go f*** their hats as far as I'm concerned. But since when has this become only about ashes? There are so many people in the last little while that have asked to come back Barbie, Alladin. Not to mention the ones that now play on new accounts that would probably not want to start all over again if they have the choice. So what if their houses and crap decayed. The chars are what counts.
no all there accounts were deleted, since they were banned like almost a year ago, thus my point, aladin and barbie don't have active accounts, in fact to speak of it metal probably doesn't either thus my whole last post :roll:

and corky1h, did you even read my posts? if I was trying to help people I liked, why in hell would I be helping mephisto?
and heh the most ashes ever looted from me is like a myth set and 50 each reg, because he only killed me when i was a noob
first time he killed me he was on auttumn in front of the cove gates with wizz prot. and a few other of his nut sack grimlins.

and if you ever really knew me you knew I was cool with ashes b4 he got banned again, I am just fighting for whats fair and not my friends like you guys seem to be doing.

and this has really been just about ashes, TBH because (I say it again) he is one of the few who this applies to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 am 
chips for president..

haha

love u too chips!

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next