It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:18 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
All i say is yeah i agree with the deadly poison that is to over powerful, but a mage int imo is fine just warriors shouldnt miss as much as they do also yes ra and prot is abit over powered compared to a warriors blue fish and armor, but jesus alex dont jump on my back so freaking fast i will have you know i aint lazy as i have BOTH of these kind of chars (warrior and pvp mage) not to mention my pvm mage my fisher/cook/carp/tailoring, miner/blacksmit/tamer and god knows what else so hmm me lazy=no? you handed an account=-yes? dont jump on my bloody back next time it was only a suggestion for gods sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:31 pm 

haha very nice...did I hurt your feelings? LOL well you are gifted enough stuff to keep your mouth shut about other people. As for being handed an account....sure i took this account, but I worked constantly on my old one and continue to do so on this one....If it is better to have a warrior, why have I never seen you use yours? Obviously you would use the warrior for PVP with such an advantage as being able to heal faster! :O

I know you have worked hard on stuff and my comment was only sarcasm to relay a point. If you can't see that then maybe you need to get your head checked. I wasn't insulting you Princess.

I like this shard alot and see few problems with it. Lack of an active scripter is one, to fix things like invul bug. But to change caps and stuff is just getting stupid, especially after it being like that for so long.

Anyways, have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:53 pm 

Excuse me but it wasnt me who started this it was you on my back, i didnt say the things i mentioned were the ONLY things to be fixed what i was trying to get across was asking for just an hour here and a hour there worked on the shard, as for your points i think we will ALL agree with you on what needs fixing. Maybe if you dont want ppl to react to what you say maybe you should say it in a more friendly way? and not get on my back when u dont read my post properly because you will see i said "or close to" because if you are a pvper you know that xhealing with warriors and the invul bug are the main problems. Aswell as others but i think these are defo the main two with gm poison on a mage a close 3rd.
I dont think warriors have a fair advantage and ive never said i think that thats why i DONT use elektra because warriors hardly stand a chance to WIN and IMO its alot more expencive to use a warrior than it is a mage. Also i HATE dexxers beacuse imo they have no real skill in fighting its a matter of keeping your finger on the last object-target self macro and hope u dont get afew fails so this is another reason i dont use elek its because ive kept her a real PVP warrior ready for IF/WHEN things are fixed and i aint turned her into a dexxer. Also a mage is ALOT more fun. So once again alex just get the f**k off my back for gods sake I agree that more needs fixing but from my opinion i was mentioning the 2 main things that popped into my head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 pm 

xhealing would be a problem with/without a cap on dex. Maybe limit the healing rate when healing another player? good solution if it could get scripted? What do you think? So if a warrior can heal every 6-8 seconds max dex, how about every 20-25 xhealing? If xhealing is your point I totally agree. To heal yourself using up alot of your stat cap space should be the individual choice.....healing rate only goes so fast and lets face it, warriors fail enough not to last THAT long solo vs mages.
Capping stats for individual character profiles just ticks me off.
btw, I was not jumping all over your back, it's just me being enthusiastic arguing a point. Don't have to be so defensive :)

*climbs off Amiees fu**ing back*

Peace! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
I'm glad you ladies resolved things, but now let's get all back to attacking CV. :P jk

ok ok CV and BB There was a statement you made ALONG time ago, before half of these other people played, It stuck with me over the years, You said that even when obsidians almost dead, and there is 1 player still actively playing, you would care and keep obsidian up to date.
just remeber than when you think about coming back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm 
Staff

Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Quote:
I'm glad you ladies resolved things, but now let's get all back to attacking CV. :P jk

ok ok CV and BB There was a statement you made ALONG time ago, before half of these other people played, It stuck with me over the years, You said that even when obsidians almost dead, and there is 1 player still actively playing, you would care and keep obsidian up to date.
just remeber than when you think about coming back
QQ I've been completely inactive in terms of Obs for at the very least 8 months now since the WoW Expansion. As for Obs, I really couldn't do much other than script monsters, decorate things, and run RP events. Even when I was actively scripting I never knew how to script so really I just balanced stats on monsters, loot tables, etc. BB did all the real scripting and I couldn't even apply my own patches, it was all BB. Most of the time noone cared and cried about the things I did. I was constantly berated by a bunch of dumbasses such as yourself about how the changes I chose I wanted to make were retarded and how I should fix something else, other things I frankly could not fix.

I'm done with obs, but people including staff send me tells from time to time. This is why I made this post to let people know what I've been up to. I also used Thassius' song which is why I posted it here. I'm also still for the staff a good resource and someone who can contact BB on a moment's notice. I'm sorry if you want to damn me for not doing something for your game play here.

I have my own flock of people in WoW I keep happy as a guild leader and they never throw crap in my face such as you just did.

So go play hide and f*** youself ok?

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:08 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

TOLD!

Chip's you are a failure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:08 pm 

ROFL

first of all, f*** you chips, second of all, WoW is a f****** shit game, third of all, you all need to get the f*** outside more..

gg. re-roll yer lives. lat0r

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:51 am 

chips is indeed a dumbass lol.

most of us appreciated you vic just so you know.

your dungeon work gave me reason to keep playing when i had grown tired of the same old stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:31 am 
Staff

I believe Cybervic is being a bit over-dramatic Drizzt, as I would agree too that many of us very much appreciated the work he did. Personally, my only complaint I had with his work here was just as much the players fault as it was his for being such a mess. Referring to the other complainers as "a bunch of dumbasses" though is frowned upon. And although I knew Chip's post would draw some bad things in Cybervics, response... "Play go f yrself" is also quite disappointing. Perhaps the reason for his lack of intellect as you see it is the fact that he's only half your age?

Staff disrespect is something that is punishable here... but on the topic of player disrespect, really, what do you expect Cybervic? Yes, it's great to hear from you and hope you are getting along well. A few tomatoes are going to be thrown though as MANY here have expressed numerous times that they have no interest in WoW. However, what you said was rude, Chips and had nothing to do with the topic CV started. And I believe the quote he mentioned was Broadbands, not CVs.. Cybervic deserves respect at the very least for the work he as ALREADY done.

What I'm saying here is in the same vein as something I've said before. You people treat each other quite badly here... sure some of it is joking, but a lot of it is just uncalled for. Who really wants to stick around a place where everyone is a jerk to everyone? Only the few who put up with it, and the few who actually enjoy it. If people really want this place to survive and have a good player base again, quit blaming the staff for EVERYTHING. We ALL understand we are waiting on Broadband to fix some important things... in the meantime I suggest you all remain thankful to broadband that this shard is even still here, still running on a dedicated line... and start being friendlier to each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:26 am 

i have played here for 4 years and for 3 of em all i hear is wait for bb wait wait wait wait, when will u guys get it bb isnt commin back, and if he does it will already be to late, so ya wait, wait, wait. You cant tell players that kinda stuff for years on end. it gets a little boy who cried wolf after about 2 years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:56 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
I find it amusing when I see people kiss the ass of someone who isn't around. *throws cookie*

As for CV, he's right, he did his time and owes us nothing. Like many of us, he has interests on the side.

And when it comes to disrespect, I see staff doing it as much as players. Everyone here is guilty of it and those that claim they aren't are full of it. One in particular made the mistake of talking shit about obs(players and staff) on another board *cough*Kraken*cough* (don't worry it's SS) so before anyone puffs up their chest claiming to be perfect they should stfu and sit down. Sure shit talking is over the top at times but damn, it's all we've got and personally I find it amusing.

Besides, without the SHARD FIXED, who cares if we run of players with our fighting?

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:22 am 
Staff

There is no need to remind everyone you know who I am. As far as this "other forum" I can't even remember it... but you are welcome to remind me of my outright disgust with the people here at times, so long as you don't reveal my player identity to all the players. Respect is why it's THERE and not HERE as well... whatever it is. Despite my complaints, I stay here because I've been here a very long time, like the old feel of the shard, and some of its people. Your threats of exposing some grand flaw in my integrity regarding this place do not bother me, feel free to share with EVERYONE!

It's funny, I remember telling emo the EXACT same thing as a player "you need to get out more", back when he was owning everyone and bragging about it constantly... this isn't a post to say my shit doesn't stink, it's a forum and they are my thoughts. I would post them as my player... but since all staff has been warned lately they can't say whatever on their player account and get away with it... this is my way of saying what I want to say, and I have not had anything to say to this community such as this today for a very very long time.

As far as staff having disrespect for the players... READ MY POST. That's exactly something I'm pointing out. Players don't like to be treated like dumb sheep by staff, and people are aware it has happened in the PAST... and now this episode today over the forums.

How is being thankful that someone is here to even run this forum you watch every day kissing ass? Or being thankful he hasn't it taken it down yet? And Kigger... don't give up hope man. I know most of us here have, but the main thing is we are still here because BB makes that so. People say the "shard is broke"... I for one consider that to be the case when the server it's running on is laying in pieces somewhere, and just because not many seem to agree with me that all this hostility is unnecessary, doesn't mean I can't say it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
I'm too lazy to make little quoty things so my answer is in BOLD
Quote:
There is no need to remind everyone you know who I am. As far as this "other forum" I can't even remember it... but you are welcome to remind me of my outright disgust with the people here at times, so long as you don't reveal my player identity to all the players. Respect is why it's THERE and not HERE as well... whatever it is. Despite my complaints, I stay here because I've been here a very long time, like the old feel of the shard, and some of its people. Your threats of exposing some grand flaw in my integrity regarding this place do not bother me, feel free to share with EVERYONE!

First of all I'm not here to remind anyone of anything, if anything I would LOVE it if no one knew that I've ever known you at all. Second, if I wanted to tell them who you are, I would have in the previous post but the simple matter is like I've stated before the majority of the players know who ALL of the staff is. The simple fact of the matter is, you had your typical high and mighty holier than than tho tone to your post and whether you meant it or not that's how you came across and that is why I wanted to remind you that your shit stinks. Bad.

It's funny, I remember telling emo the EXACT same thing as a player "you need to get out more", back when he was owning everyone and bragging about it constantly... this isn't a post to say my shit doesn't stink, it's a forum and they are my thoughts. I would post them as my player... but since all staff has been warned lately they can't say whatever on their player account and get away with it... this is my way of saying what I want to say, and I have not had anything to say to this community such as this today for a very very long time.

Isn't using your staff account to post your "opinions" and problems and basically using it to do what you can't get away with as a player an abuse of power*which you have complained about here for years*? Interesting.

As far as staff having disrespect for the players... READ MY POST. That's exactly something I'm pointing out. Players don't like to be treated like dumb sheep by staff, and people are aware it has happened in the PAST... and now this episode today over the forums.

I read your post and I didn't get that impression from it, perhaps I should have used my thesaurus(internet debate edition).

How is being thankful that someone is here to even run this forum you watch every day kissing ass? Or being thankful he hasn't it taken it down yet? And Kigger... don't give up hope man. I know most of us here have, but the main thing is we are still here because BB makes that so. People say the "shard is broke"... I for one consider that to be the case when the server it's running on is laying in pieces somewhere, and just because not many seem to agree with me that all this hostility is unnecessary, doesn't mean I can't say it.

I'll tell you how it's kissing ass(or at least giving the nauseating impression) But I won't tell you here because it might reveal your 007 l33t identity. Lets just say it has to do with that little situation of you talking shit behind people's backs. Actually on second thought, I won't tell you. I've had enough fun today and proven my point.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:49 am 
Staff

It is not an abuse of power, because now if anything I've said here offends the higher ups, my moderator rights will be taken away. I'm willing to take that risk.

This "thing" you speak of... things I have said in the past before about Broadband not taking 5 damn minutes to give people donator status who gave him money? That I think he's rich as hell and probably pretty successful so has little time for us? Or the fact that I used to accuse staff of corruption? I'm not backing away from anything.

You also say you do not "get" what I said previously. Well, let's leave it at that.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next