It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: 2/28/04 Patch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:49 pm 
Site Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
  • [--New Features--]
  • Necromancy - In final stage of bug testing. Should be available within 72 hours!
  • Change Chat Name - You can now change your in-game chat name via the account section of the website.

[--Balancing Changes--]
  • Housing Upgraded - Housing has taken a serious upgrade that has resulted in many bugfixes and changes. This is likely only the first of such upgrades.
    Create Key - Creating new keys no longer randomly changes the lock on your house
    Sign Fixed - One of the chooseable sign designs never worked, however now it does.
    House Crystals - Accessing the house menu no longer requires the need of multiple crystals. Only items that you use now are the house name change crystal and secure container deeds.
    Secure Container Limit - Too many people are purchasing small houses and putting 10+ secure containers in them. One of the perks now of a larger house is more allowable secure containers. There is now a secure container limit in place for any new containers you place. Limits are displayed on your house sign.
  • Daggers - All classes can now equip daggers

[--Bug Fixes--]
  • Account Generator - The automated Obsidian account generator is now running flawlessly again
  • Random Delay Killing - Apparently the meditation and healing delay somehow managed to kill people sometimes. This wierd yet hillarious bug has been fixed
  • Warmages Fixed - Warmages were setup as warriors instead of mages meaning they could wear any armor but were limited to 30% in magery. This has been addressed
  • Magic Crossbows - The magic crossbows of might and force now work correctly and can be acquired
  • Poison Weapons - Magic weapons that poison no longer drop gold coins and work correctly
  • Haunted Hill Fixed - You can now resurrect in Haunted Hill
  • Explosion Potions - Explosion potions now work properly
[*]Shrink Potions - Shrink potions work again[/list]
[*]Orbs - Orbs from the Puzzle Shrines can now be sold[/list]

There are likely a few items i am forgetting but i'll try to remember them.
[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:29 am 
er...... BB? The change in-game chat thing actually says 'change email'...... now it just changed my email to blank, as it said. I just changed my email back... so, this needs to be fixed. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:57 am 

yo...so yeah, the whole necromancy, when ever i equip my book, it says im not a necro, and the thing is...i am :P lol, that's wut race i picked from the start and that also wut it says at the end of my name....and angelizer who is also necro can use her book, i dont understand that at all, plz explain....

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:03 pm 
the necro and necro books are still in testing.. like the news says, it will be available within 72 hours. Dont expect a lot of stuff to be cooperative. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:14 pm 
And you arnt a necro you are a human because some staff half assed changed you to human way bacl when necros sucked ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:44 pm 
necros never sucked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:57 pm 
wrong ;)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]