It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:43 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:00 am 

thanks for all the input guys... keep it coming :0)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:15 pm 

i suggest we shut everything down and that thassius stop using that fuc­king ret­arded smiley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:07 pm 

Or perhaps ryne could attempt to reduce his level of fail?

Doubtful though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 pm 

BAAWWWWWW

says the one who's gone MIA off and on for some 3 years? or is too afraid to join IRC?

your level of win is inversely proportional to the size of cheeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:47 pm 
Quote:
i suggest we shut everything down and that thassius stop using that fuc­king ret­arded smiley.
just do it already.

as for this "fail" talk coming out of thassius...

talk about the pot calling the kettle black, to put it in lame brit terms your faggotree ass might understand.

you do a worse job of "admining" these forums than a blind retarded kid does at paint by numbers.

f****** (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:28 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
wow...

as much as i did not care for the Star Wars prequel trilogy...

it's seems we've skipped 'fear' and 'anger'. we are well on our way to 'hate' soon to be followed by 'suffering'.

i did not know there was such deep seated angst on this shard. it's as if several people took an active part in the persecution of certain people's ancestors.

having said that, and wishing i didn't, i hope that the angry people out there realize that real life could be much worse. it's all to easy to unleash ill and ire on a board. at least give people credit as they try to piece a few positive words together here and there in their free time.

just keep in mind that you never know what people are going through. (and we all have to think about the "bad" people too) their electricity might be about to be shut off, someone may have died, they may have just got dumped, they might be signing on for the last time in a while during an uncertain time in their life...

however, what i have learned in my almost 40 years is that, yeah, you can get mad but you wont get anywhere if you make people think that you are little more than a rabbid animal. it's called a society, whether it be in some 2D third person perspective online world, a text based message board with some limited graphics, or, my personal favorite, Real Life.

and since this is a suggestion thread...

hey! how about a word counter so i know when i'm getting too long winded! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:46 am 

i bet both of those accounts are mack..f****** loser, get a goddamn life and quit trying to make yourself feel bigger by posting stupid shit on the forums that your banned from, and if its not mack, which ill be very surprised if its not, f*** off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:32 am 

Quote:
i bet both of those accounts are mack..f****** loser, get a goddamn life and quit trying to make yourself feel bigger by posting stupid shit on the forums that your banned from, and if its not mack, which ill be very surprised if its not, f*** off.
oh, hi noob. mind shutting the fu­ck up now?

i promise you, though mack and i share many similar qualities, we are indeed different entities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:34 pm 

lol, noob..we'll, I see not much of a difference, you both sit in the irc 24/7? sittin in your moms basement?

it's funny how you guys are always talking shit to everyone, telling them to get lifes, get off obsidian for a while. When you douchebags are sitting in a chatroom all day long talking shit to everyone, is it fun? I don't see how staring at a white screen, typing the same shit over and over, talking about who has the most CPU, could be any fun..go outside and get some sun, it's good for you. and ask mack for me if he has yet to start brushing his flavor flav teeth.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Thu May 29, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 pm 

Quote:
lol, noob..we'll, I see not much of a difference, you both sit in the irc 24/7? sittin in your moms basement?
you are a noob. and it's well, not we'll. Also, last I checked, I didn't live with my parents... :S

sit in irc 24/7>!?! i can't help that my job as well as internship are both computer related fields that I'm able to be on so much. Well, I supposed I could "help" it, should I ever want to flip burgers like you, hoss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:43 pm 

lol, i like how you responded to the post 5sec after i posted it...quit sitting in here checking for my spelling errors, who ever said i flipped burgers? whered you come up with that assumption? do you even play on this shard? if not, why post here? why talk shit when you don't even play on this shard, its pretty f****** pointless and pathetic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:49 pm 

Quote:
lol, i like how you responded to the post 5sec after i posted it...quit sitting in here checking for my spelling errors, who ever said i flipped burgers? whered you come up with that assumption? do you even play on this shard? if not, why post here? why talk shit when you don't even play on this shard, its pretty f****** pointless and pathetic.
i probably played on this shard before you knew what UO was.

and i'm only refreshing every now and then, must've been lucky enough to recognize on your dumb ass so quickly after you fuc­ked up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:50 pm 
Quote:
This is the kid who got his like 16 year old girlfriend pregnant when he was 15? while working a job at mcdonalds and living at home to "support" the kid?

yeh man, you sure as f*** aren't a loser, OH WAIT!!

also, you are just pathetic for thinking both accounts are me, ryne has been around this shard for longer than I have, once again, proving your nubness.

go play in traffic you burger flipping child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 pm 

Quote:

it's funny how you guys are always talking shit to everyone, telling them to get lifes, get off obsidian for a while. When you douchebags are sitting in a chatroom all day long talking shit to everyone, is it fun? I don't see how staring at a white screen, typing the same shit over and over, talking about who has the most CPU, could be any fun..go outside and get some sun, it's good for you. and ask mack for me if he has yet to start brushing his flavor flav teeth.
Ah, decided to edit, eh?

I sit in a chatroom all day because I work IT. I'm also an intern at a software development company. It's almost as if... I work with computers, thus I'm on them all the time anyway :O LOL I GET PAID TO MAKE FUN OF YOU FA­GS!

By the way, my IRC screen isn't white, noob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 pm 

LOL, first off im spawnofdead, not sinfulldead, f****** retard. 2nd SIN got his girlfriend pregnant not me. Lol i like this little circle going on, me calling u a newb make u mad mack? admitting you've played this game longer than me doesn't make me think any better of you, just shows how much of a f****** loser you both are. no one cares how long you've played, "oooo im emo, i cut myself, i've played this shard for over 4 years i bugged blah blah blah got banned unbanned banned again, now im on the forums talking shit to make myself feel better because i have no f****** life, i like sitting in irc allday cuz my girlfriend is some fatass bitch who is probably doing my best friend right now..oh wait, only friend i have is this roryne f***** who thinks hes the #1 douche on obs." seriously man, for your own sake, im not trying to diss you or anything but take some time away from the computer, and if you do live in your moms basement...good luck to ya.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next