It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:52 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Everyone give a round of applause to the following people, all of who get a 4 day jail sentence for trying to abuse the fixstats bug to gain an unfair advantage over other players:

HemoKnight
Hamada
Naba
and other characters on the same account.

These people purposefully abused a bug to gain around 20-40 in each stat, over their normal stat cap.
I'm sure there were more people who abused this bug, who have since undone the bug once they heard i was going to get them, so you all get warnings, i know who most of you are but i don't jail without proof.

To the rest of you: ANY intentional bug abuse gets you jail time and public humiliation. No exceptions.
I point out the difference is intentional bug abuse.

That's all. actual patches should resume sometime later this week.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 am 

Oh wow i was thinking the stat bug was when the stat gains were fast and people were getting jailed for training during that time...

Decimation[Dark Honor]
Shadow[GWAR]
Hemlock[Outkastz]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:59 am 

same here... also thought that... I was gaining lots with my crafter... but were shit stats.. no STR.. staff can take those away if they want and save me some -int -dex...

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Fixstat? Thats a new one to me. Anyways...wb bob, system running smoothly i hope :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
so ur comps fixed i take it bob?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:11 am 

As long as my stats stay the same and dont change I r happy. Good thing what was happening to my
character wasnt a bug, cuz that would have been jacked up...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 am 

haha they got only 4days ? and how many day for an ilegal rune ? rofl 40 stats thats not a little bit wow thats just f****** blow they cant play fair and thats f****** bullshit to keep em 4days only. dude . wtf i was getttiong jailed for about 1-2 weeek for rezz killling hahahaha it was not 40 stats + HAHAHAHA Wtf is thats .i dont understand hiow u can do only 4days for a crapppy bug like thats . wow cmon u should think about alll thats and put more 4 days its nothing . 2-3 week it will give more time for they think about thats crappppy shit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:22 am 

Considering that the 40 extra stats could have led to getting your str to 140 without ever
buying a fish......bastards made most of the fishermans poor.....sadness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:50 am 

wow HAHAHAHA thats true ? they dont neeed to FISH or W/E ? they should get str raised to 20 dex to 20 intel to 20 so they neeeed work again . rofl i wast my time to fish ? for get my f****** str to 100 and they do a bug to get 140 ??? HAHAHA WOWOWOW what the f*** Hemoknight and everyone who use it ur just BATARD AND RETARD AND U f****** BLOW Tst f*** YOu YTO bug ABuser lick more dick f****** retard . f*** offf dude . ur f****** lucky to get only 4 days mother fucker son of a bitch of bug abuser of my asss abovghoqgobhlabvldzhvlAHFbfjvbzlvbjzn dBNjkl fi;rg qehw37go071sv this messaage is not for staf gm admin . its for abuser Thx . to Guy jailed for bug This message is for you = I WillL REZZ KILL YOU FOR FUN AND I WILL GET FUN TO SEE YOU CRYING ASS HOLE f*** YOU AND U SHOULD SHUT THE f*** UP ASSS WOW f*** YOU ABUSER OF SHIT . And I WILL REZZZ KILLL BUG ABUSER AND I DONT f****** care to get jailed 2 weeek for rezz killl rofl i will be proud of it to put my f****** rules f*** you bug abuser hahaha JUST A BIG f*** YOU thx Asss hole to make this game like thats noooobs , thats prouve u cant do shit w/o bugs ass

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm 

Quote:
wow HAHAHAHA thats true ? they dont neeed to FISH or W/E ? they should get str raised to 20 dex to 20 intel to 20 so they neeeed work again . rofl i wast my time to fish ? for get my f****** str to 100 and they do a bug to get 140 ??? HAHAHA WOWOWOW what the f*** Hemoknight and everyone who use it ur just BATARD AND RETARD AND U f****** BLOW Tst f*** YOu YTO bug ABuser lick more dick f****** retard . f*** offf dude . ur f****** lucky to get only 4 days mother fucker son of a b**** of bug abuser of my asss abovghoqgobhlabvldzhvlAHFbfjvbzlvbjzn dBNjkl fi;rg qehw37go071sv this messaage is not for staf gm admin . its for abuser Thx . to Guy jailed for bug This message is for you = I WillL REZZ KILL YOU FOR FUN AND I WILL GET FUN TO SEE YOU CRYING ASS HOLE f*** YOU AND U SHOULD SHUT THE f*** UP ASSS WOW f*** YOU ABUSER OF s*** . And I WILL REZZZ KILLL BUG ABUSER AND I DONT f****** care to get jailed 2 weeek for rezz killl rofl i will be proud of it to put my f****** rules f*** you bug abuser hahaha JUST A BIG f*** YOU thx Asss hole to make this game like thats noooobs , thats prouve u cant do s*** w/o bugs ass
sldlgkvovkpqqpssssoeo,fasdbv g******!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm 

Dude slow the hell down when you type

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 pm 

Well grats to those who are jailed :) I think they should get there tittle changed for a week or 2 to the bug abuser and then there name lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:08 pm 

Bane, if they are jailed for 2 weeks who the f*** are we going to play with? Ourselves?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:51 pm 

Dude spawn i can play myself thats unfair to jail 4 day some1 using a bug like thats . if i rezz kill some1 its a bug ? no so why i got jailed 2 week for something like thats and some1 using this bug got 4 day ? O.o thats bc im french or what ? and yea i got difficulty to speak in english but i try so ... shhh ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 pm 

Well dumbass, first off res killing isn't a bug it's listed in the rules, so players KNOW of this and get jailed for it, maybe even for 2 weeks.

Also, abusing stats is a BUG so they get to jail you for however long they want, and the players may not KNOW of this, so 2 weeks is a bit harsh.

Calm down, stop coloring your text in red, and take a chill pill.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next