It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 116 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I wasn't going to watch it at all, but I ended up watching the last half. Didn't care who won or lost... but man that call for the 2-point conversion was kinda sketchy lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

colts play calling sucked ass they are the better team but looks like saints wanted it more and i guess it was destiny. colts would crush no 8/10 times imo. also their best player was on a jacked up ankle.

rookie coach and dumb play calling in the clutch i could have coached them to a super bowl win for sure on that day at least. hate to see manning look that bad but it never should have been that close. the first half they f***** that last drive up with stupid run calls when they should have went for the score and broke their backs early. then they ended up letting them have 3 and was 10-6 instead of 17-3 at the half.

i was like wtf u idiots f****** up right before the half just like minnesota did. saints just got lucky in both games tbh not that i give a shit about either of the teams. i will give no offensive line some credit but like i said freeney wasnt healthy.

p.s. that wasnt interference i mean wtf come on lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:33 am 

I was rooting for the saints...chargers suck...Raiders gonna dominate this season watch n learn sons.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 pm 

raiders will win when al davis dies. losers ruined mcfaddens career, wish them the best, but their owner is determined to lose.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:20 am 

didnt your mamma teach you if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all drizzt?

btw know this is a bit late but me and the guys were talkin about it a few days ago AP is the biggest choker ever holy shit f***** that game for us farve just had the unlucky timing of making a big mistake with AP not getting another chance to fumble the ball for what the 90th time that game?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm 

yeah when he fumbled that ball on the goal line he f****** killed them. to me that destroyed everyones morale. minnesota are gonna be even better this year if farve comes back. my uncle is from minnesota he sends me free viking shit so i kinda think theyre ok so long as they aint playing the g-men.

farve was just trying to win i dont know why everyone blamed him, he had to get closer or the fucker would have missed the field goal for sure, we all know how bad your kickers like to choke. cough*garyanderson1999*cough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjbjOADw2x4&NR=1 -funny assed video about the poor vikings who cant seem to win a ring and has the anderson miss as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:53 am 

dude at a local steakhouse well maybe they are in more than just minn, timberlodge has a steak called the viking and under the description it says "after being beaten 3 times in the super bowl you know its gonna be tender" lol honestly i was glad we didnt make it let alone win it. if they had the state tax payers would be buying them a new arena. i got no prob with the vikings or the twins getting an arena but not if tax payers are payin for it...

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm 

Quote:
dude at a local steakhouse well maybe they are in more than just minn, timberlodge has a steak called the viking and under the description it says "after being beaten 3 times in the super bowl you know its gonna be tender" lol honestly i was glad we didnt make it let alone win it. if they had the state tax payers would be buying them a new arena. i got no prob with the vikings or the twins getting an arena but not if tax payers are payin for it...
lol... AP wasnt the same last season he needs to step up now that farve is betting his career on a local baseball team I think it's his college's...Vikings had a great team would of been nice to have Farve win another one. Jamarcus Russell should of learned from him...you play the game not only to get paid but to enjoy it as well. I hope no one picks his lazy ass up. Oakland Raiders became a better team once Jabustus was cut... most likely will still not make the playoffs but a .500 season is not out the question.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:13 am 

jabustus lmao that is a great name for him indeed. the raiders are pissing me off being so shitty with so much talent, their win-loss record since the super bowl season when they lost to tampa is worst than the detroit lions. seeing how the lions had one season where they won 0 games, thats just pathetic.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 am 

its amusing.... also makes you wonder how long it will be before detroit no longer has a team....

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:16 am 

Looks like i gotta start yelling at the tv soon :)

Dallas Cowboys bitches

Your G men better be ready drizzt.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:37 pm 

dont worry cowboys wont be last place. the stupid eagles will be taking that slot thanks to them letting their franchise qb go due to massive stupidity. boys will be third since they really didnt gain a damn thing besides a rookie receiver that they didnt need. should have got a decent qb, romo has a lot of heart and good legs but no talent.

it will be the g men and the skins battling in the east and the skins o- line wont be able to hold up to a much improved g-fense thx to us firing the shitty coordinator who ruined our season last year. :wink:

so we get to play in u guys stadium this year when we win the super bowl, first to win in the new boys stadium, soon to be first to win a super bowl in it lmao. then maybe we win another in our own in 2014 aye.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:26 pm 

I dont agree i think it will be the cowboys and the G men going at it.

The redskins wont be as good as people thing. Ya they got a good QB but u gotta remember how shitty he was doing last season i think hes done.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 am 

its true that so long as there is no salary cap it increases the chances that jerry jones will win. thats how he built/bought that great team he had in the 90's.

skins also have a decent coach now.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:18 am 

forgot about the coach :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 6 of 8   [ 116 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next