It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject: Re: Turning red
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
kill system is bugged the only time you should gain the kill is if you kill a person thats blue to you n you do the final blow.......

Shouldn't it be also if you initiated the attack?

This is what I always pictured for gaining a kill

#1: Kill a blue player by attacking first. Once you double click them you are the aggressor, regardless of getting the first strike or not. Once the person you attacked is dead you have gained a kill. The person being attacked has no chance of gaining a kill, because he is defending himself.

#2: Red and greys you can kill without going criminal, or gaining a kill. Blues can kill freely, and if killed reds/greys gain the kill, but reds and greys refer to rule #1 for how they gain kills amongst themselves.

#3: Greys cannot be autoguarded on, reds can. From 5-9 kills you are grey. From 10 to infinity you are red.

Why? You're an outlaw, you're not supposed to be in town in the first place. I know the whole "their will be no one in town if reds gain kills by being attacked LOL" but that's the way its supposed to be. Once there's many more new blue players it wont be so bad, and if we don't have a crazy kill gain system it'll be fine.

Also i think the .forgive option should be added on for any accidentals, or whatever may be, like in this thread:
http://www.dxgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... ve#p223955

No one seemed to object

Post subject: Re: Turning red
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Remember there are two types of greys. Criminal and karma. I think it is unfair to punish karma grey characters. Maybe they shouldnt be able to call the guards but you should still gain kill for killing them. There are also two types of red characters. murderers and karma. I think if someone drops that low in karma they want to be red so screw em.

You might want to chew on the grey types a bit too.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2