It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Re: message to drizzt
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
lies all lies! lol i was jk tho seriously lol,
even tho i would surely read my ass off 8)
i stayed loyal to w.e guild i was in though and i was in wolfpack for the longest lol
and it was composed differently throughout obsi (that i was playing)
i even played loyally when i was in order lords and SOF right b4 it died along with Infernal touch lolol

but anyone remember SoF and IT? askeys guild..

anyone remember abib? and zAAm lol

LMAO @ alberto
Yep Sir Askey Owned SoF
IT was Gandalf the Whites.

zAAm was leader of Heartless guild. lol seems im somehow connected to all of em -.-"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 am 

Quote:

rmx u were a really good player but you have issues bro lol. anyone who knows you and would trust you in a guild is stupid imo.
Hey drizzt, how you doin' man! Good to see your are still kinda active at least in the forums :) I actually didn't know I had issues lol what you probbably mean that at the time I was very active I was a teenager heheh.. I remember the time I wanted to be in LoV, but actually afterwards I was loyal to every guild I was, especially KORT. anyhow log in, see you in game! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i dont mean to say anything negative to anyone from obsidian love you all very much and will always remember.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:52 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
ill never forgive u -__-

unless u give me access to LoV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 am 

Just curious, was I ever considered to join LOV....?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 pm 

yes of course you were a great player even when you were still very new.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:00 pm 

LoV isn't gods gift to obsidian like people may think it is anyway. The idea that a unanimous vote must be had, seems extreme, an exercise in arrogance. You probably can't even get a hold of all the members at this point, maybe there's a leniency when it comes to the voting now. (As is shown to all these guilds who by normal rules shouldn't even have forums at this time since they don't post at the required rate to keep one) But the main point and I've mentioned this before.. They allow members or have as actual leaders some childish people. I'm listed on their website as part of the guild except that it lasted a short period of time despite being an honorable player, maybe then too trusting.

I was happy enough to be a member of them and was just minding my own business walking somewhere, not having learned who all the chars of the members were, being given such short time to learn the guild.. Two people come down and walk past me whilst measuring their pricks obv, and start insulting me. Responding to them in kind I was then informed "I'm a leader of LoV "lallalalala" I can kick you out. I believe I remember it being possible to "save" myself easily by kissing his ass at that moment, apologizing whatever.. I remember letting him know I wasn't aware he was a member of LoV but that I didn't care, that this was still a stupid thing to do to someone.. Well that was it for my adventures with such a guild and I've had no regrets since, although I'm occasionally confused by the espoused merits of said guild, like friendship, loyalty, maturity. The idea has always seemed a nice one. If it actually became that later I congratulate you. Drizzt always gave the guild it's best face so it's hard to dislike them much.

Eshmaki

http://www.youtube.com/user/IloveJesusY ... ature=mhum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 am 

somehow i dout that happened... since it sounds like something i would do and to date i do not believe i was ever leader of LoV... unless im just that awesome im on obsidian when im really not...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm 

^^^^ Leader of the midgets of oz.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 am 

Quote:
LoV isn't gods gift to obsidian like people may think it is anyway. The idea that a unanimous vote must be had, seems extreme, an exercise in arrogance. You probably can't even get a hold of all the members at this point, maybe there's a leniency when it comes to the voting now. (As is shown to all these guilds who by normal rules shouldn't even have forums at this time since they don't post at the required rate to keep one) But the main point and I've mentioned this before.. They allow members or have as actual leaders some childish people. I'm listed on their website as part of the guild except that it lasted a short period of time despite being an honorable player, maybe then too trusting.

I was happy enough to be a member of them and was just minding my own business walking somewhere, not having learned who all the chars of the members were, being given such short time to learn the guild.. Two people come down and walk past me whilst measuring their pricks obv, and start insulting me. Responding to them in kind I was then informed "I'm a leader of LoV "lallalalala" I can kick you out. I believe I remember it being possible to "save" myself easily by kissing his ass at that moment, apologizing whatever.. I remember letting him know I wasn't aware he was a member of LoV but that I didn't care, that this was still a stupid thing to do to someone.. Well that was it for my adventures with such a guild and I've had no regrets since, although I'm occasionally confused by the espoused merits of said guild, like friendship, loyalty, maturity. The idea has always seemed a nice one. If it actually became that later I congratulate you. Drizzt always gave the guild it's best face so it's hard to dislike them much.

If this did happen it would be before my time on the shard and would not have happened the whole time that i was in the guild. The guildleader does not have the right to kick someone out just as he has no right to add someone without a vote on the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 am 

Quote:
Quote:

If this did happen it would be before my time on the shard and would not have happened the whole time that i was in the guild. The guildleader does not have the right to kick someone out just as he has no right to add someone without a vote on the matter.
Back then there were way more people and any player could of easily just impersonated anyone for whatever gain they wanted...I 'm sure I told bold face lies just for my own amusement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm 

Point taken, but I was removed from the guild, I didn't remove myself.. The point isn't to get on LOV anyway, it was 1 guy long ago (and yeah the guild would have had to approve his action but we all know the leaders words gonna be held higher).. I'm just saying there's too much attention given to the old days on here as if that's what matters.. I feel like I'm reading the message board of a retirement home shard sometimes.

Eshmaki

http://www.youtube.com/user/IloveJesusY ... ature=mhum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:42 pm 

i really dont know what happened to you bro but sorry if u were done wrong.

and honestly this is the retirement home lol the game is so damn old now and there
is no reason to play this when we have all these awesome free to play games now. really i do understand that uo is f****** legendary and there is no game like it but
things like the shitty resolution and slow assed server performance plus the fact that even though it is still hardcore and really cool obsidian has changed quite a bit since i started. i realize that this is all they can do with the date bug and all to keep from wiping so dont take that as a complaint. staff have exceeded my expectations since the beginning
and duo you need to pat yourself on the back bro man you are amazing and were even before you took over even as a player you were a huge asset to this shard kudos bro.

the shard is still fun but its really just old game its not gonna explode but can still thrive as a small community i really enjoy crafting and hunting and talking with pals but pvp is kind of limited to
just tourneys and what not as who would really care if your guild ruled an empty shard at this point. so yeah im retired but cant stop reading you guys forums because i loved obsidian so much.

look me up on steam- RylldArgith if u want to yell at us guys in ashes' chatroom- irc.globalgamers.net #exilium < (our old darkfall clan name)

and as far as LoV goes, it is for life as far as im concerned the legion is way bigger than obsidian we have filled other shards and even other games and still to this day have a core of old members gaming together actively. (although i admit i am getting old lol.)

p.s. impe you motherfucker find me in global agenda so you can join us. our agency is top notch and can always use a good pvper to help us with ava fights.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 am 

Quote:
i really dont know what happened to you bro but sorry if u were done wrong.

and honestly this is the retirement home lol the game is so damn old now and there
is no reason to play this when we have all these awesome free to play games now. really i do understand that uo is f****** legendary and there is no game like it but
things like the shitty resolution and slow assed server performance plus the fact that even though it is still hardcore and really cool obsidian has changed quite a bit since i started. i realize that this is all they can do with the date bug and all to keep from wiping so dont take that as a complaint. staff have exceeded my expectations since the beginning
and duo you need to pat yourself on the back bro man you are amazing and were even before you took over even as a player you were a huge asset to this shard kudos bro.

the shard is still fun but its really just old game its not gonna explode but can still thrive as a small community i really enjoy crafting and hunting and talking with pals but pvp is kind of limited to
just tourneys and what not as who would really care if your guild ruled an empty shard at this point. so yeah im retired but cant stop reading you guys forums because i loved obsidian so much.

look me up on steam- RylldArgith if u want to yell at us guys in ashes' chatroom- irc.globalgamers.net #exilium < (our old darkfall clan name)

and as far as LoV goes, it is for life as far as im concerned the legion is way bigger than obsidian we have filled other shards and even other games and still to this day have a core of old members gaming together actively. (although i admit i am getting old lol.)

p.s. impe you motherfucker find me in global agenda so you can join us. our agency is top notch and can always use a good pvper to help us with ava fights.
Truth... send me a list of great free to play games so when i do get a new laptop...I can check them out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:36 pm 

I even use LoV as my clan tag on Black ops :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next