150k for any boat

Post subject: Re: Pathways
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:12 am 

Um... no

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
all of my pathways to all over keep getting removed. By this i mean the main tree to occlo. Nujlem bridge. Donaters Portal. Bald Island Portal. Crossroads (get stuck in it, usually used it for Air Orb area).

It is kinda annoying, not because of change but because the ways to get to them are not being replaced. At least i don't see that they were. It is critical to have portals to at least some of these towns due to part of quests are in some of them. Like vampire quest, so if some vampire wants to do it he will not be able to.

Pretty much my suggestion is readd entrances to the towns.
Did we ever find out why these were removed? I used to quite like going to Occlo...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm 

Quote:
I'm a little late to this conversation; What kind of portals would you like to see? I've been meaning to add a whole host but I'm yet to come up with some imaginative ideas.

Surprise me!
Im assuming echo ment to add new pathways to there he just wanted to spice them up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm 

I was told once that lumberjacking the tree would screw up the pathway but with like 2 players on and maybe a 0.00001% chance that that player is lumberjacking i can't see them all being due to chopping. I got a rune to occlo if you want one tax ;) And as far as portals in the runechamber i would like to see is one that goes to all the places the moongates used to get you too, considering the moongates are about as useless as a 2 legged table now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 pm 

Quote:
I was told once that lumberjacking the tree would screw up the pathway but with like 2 players on and maybe a 0.00001% chance that that player is lumberjacking i can't see them all being due to chopping. I got a rune to occlo if you want one tax ;) And as far as portals in the runechamber i would like to see is one that goes to all the places the moongates used to get you too, considering the moongates are about as useless as a 2 legged table now.
worse than a 2 legged table. Atleast with a table you know what your getting. Moongate you go in and hope for the best, if not your stuck waiting 5 minutes to get another chance LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I'm a little late to this conversation; What kind of portals would you like to see? I've been meaning to add a whole host but I'm yet to come up with some imaginative ideas.

Surprise me!
Im assuming echo ment to add new pathways to there he just wanted to spice them up.
Ah I see. It would be nice then if maybe they could be brought back until their replacements are ready...
Quote:
Thanks dude but that's cool - sure I have one somewhere. It was just convenient to use the big ol' tree.

Also strongly agreeing with the sentiments towards the moongates. I've read the reasons for them being changed but I still think there was nothing wrong with them in their original format. I suppose I would like to see them restored to how they had been too.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 am 

It doesn't do what it was intended anyway, people just rely more on magery now. The only thing it is doing is restricting access to certain places by people without magery, which generally are the new players we are trying to attract. Irritating your players is not the best way to keep old ones or attract new ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 pm 

I always thought the idea of moongates that appear with the moon phases like the older Ultima series, but that's probably too complex to script.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm 

ummm shh!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Surprise me!
Ah I see. It would be nice then if maybe they could be brought back until their replacements are ready...

...Not sure if there is anything in the pipeline for these but I was just wondering if they could be put back again - at least for the time being?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2