It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:32 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Counsis
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:02 am 
Site Admin

Thank you to everyone who messaged me offering your help. We have all the help we need now so please stop sending me messages.
Thanks
~Blinkers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:58 pm 
Damn....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:50 am 
Just like to let you know that with all these new Counsilors there is still none online between approx 8AM - 8PM GMT. After that time it seems they all come out of the woodwork and you cant go anywhere without seeing one.

I know most of you Americans/Canadians whatever are like.. who cares i sleep at this time but there are still 50-70 Players online while you guys are in bed.

Me and Barney offered our sevices and were accepted by BB (before his message) to be European Counsilors on the shard yet we have heared nothing scince BB's message and more Counsilors have been made and all are on at the same time as each other.. it just doesnt make any sence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:07 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Yes.

As always mine and Sanchez's offer still stands and you will find me and Sanchez as hardcore as ever when it comes to the online time we spend on the game.

We are both dedicated Obsidianites and we end up spending most of our time helping newbies anyway.

So come on give us guys from the UK a chance, Im sure you will be more than happy with our service.

-Barnmeister the Purplest of Dinosaurs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:56 am 
My ofer still strands too. On the weekend im on all night and i could be of some help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:27 am 

I am european counselor, im in GMT +1. Heimdall is an european seer.
I will be online alot very soon. I got loads a free time to spare on this.
But right now i am at my old apartment with no internet connection, im using my cell phone as modem, and its to slow to play on.

Tomorrow (saturday) im going to my parents and i will have internet connection atleast during the day.
On Monday im going back to my real apartment and got internet connection 24/7 again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:06 pm 
Was anyone put on for Australian time?? which i think is +10 or +11 as there is usually never any staff on that time except heph but i rarely see him either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:13 pm 
im +8 australia and i usually find there are adequate staff online 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:26 pm 
yeah i agree now lately there has been more staff on during our time its great good work guys :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]