Yes  79%  [ 22 ]
No  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 28
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:20 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Cant buy reags? LOOOL

Try being a red warrior with no ability to recall..then start complaining, walkning everywhere sux

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:36 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
reds seem to do fine they kill loot and get what ppl work hard for so what ya bitchin for you get what ya want you dont work for it so dont complain. if ya dont like it dont be red and why the differences anymore this whole shard is reds anymore, i know of 4 ppl who have recently left cause were tired of all this shit. id like to play the game and not have some ass kill all my animals and or myself to gain what a kill whoo your all hard killin craftsman and tames n shit . i must say i found a much better shard this one has gone to hell as you can prolly tell by the numbers, i remember on a good day 90 plus i aint seen that in a long time. and i dont think is was cause of finals ppl are tired of the bs reds get what they want and staff dont give two shits if it was right or wrong.so all you reds can have this shard kill each other and see how much longer others will stay.i understand it is a pk shard but hell your driving all your kills away. and when shit happens to skills and whatnot no help so have fun and PEACE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:16 am 

You know what, it's not all reds who are here anymore, there are tons of blues, and the only people leaving are little bitches like you, you were here like 3-4 months wow you think you're the f****** king? thinks that gives you rights to bash the shard cause you're leaving. we happen to like the shard and all the work BB has put into it, and frankly im glad you're leaving so all i got to say to you is "PEACE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
hey i agree bb and vic did alot of great work to the shard ,its lil bitch boys like you that make this shard non-fun.cant go after bad ass ppl you got to fuk with the lil guy but not all reds are like you but ppl like you is killin this shard like i said look at the numbers not like it used to be and dont tell me its cause of finals...lol those are well over now and numbers still have stayed the same or have dropped a lil actually....it's lil bitchs like you who dont work for what you get you just steal it ya lil thief, and theres been more than one post about it so your the lil cheatin fuk head pkr.and yes im glad im gone too i am having a mucher better time elsewhere...cant say i wont be back but not if its still like this and ya 5 months isnt forever but long enough that i know its useless to play here if your not a pkr or a ball licker like emo who sucks ass so he can get whatever, but all knows.not that i hate the shard its some of the ppl ,and if ya lose anything like skill or stat points its usually o well bb has to look into it or i cant do anything...thats bs my new shard ppl fix shit if it is wrong , not leave ya fuked so asshole can just keep killin ya and gaining while noobs who will never mount to vets as far as skill and stats thell always have the upper hand ,wow seems fair.....makes me wanna stay so i can keep losin out...not..... im atleast in a place all ppl are fair and can be equal not screwed with less skill and stt then a vet can atleast hang here not just be slaughtered by a lil bitch and his crew cause he cant do it himself....plus we have dragons and boats and zors and beetles and other awsome and unique animals and neat towns and workable chars to make orders for money.....very nice i must say maybe bb can hook it up here like so and it could be more enjoyable here to play give ppl a goal besides pking.yes i understand its a pk shard but give ppl a break so they can get aheadbut i dont see that happening .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:23 pm 
dont be so negative
the reason i like this shard so much is that there are pk'ers ( im blue and have no kills by the way) these make it a lot more interesting and i have met a lot of people who say "cant wait till im good enough to get (insert pk name here)" which in my opinion gives people stuff to do after they have done have beaten the game
and BB has modifyed his shard and made some new monsters too

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2