It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:13 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]

Should there be a seperate rc for reds?
Yes  57%  [ 13 ]
No  43%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 23
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:03 pm 

Perhaps if and when there are more staff 'policing' the shard to deal with people that abuse this, then this may be a possibility. Perhaps creating a seperate RC may be impossible or too much work, but reinstating access to the original may be possible.

I know that BB took the decision to remove access from reds because it was abused significantly - and perhaps with the threat of serious jailtime, this would not happen again.

Anyway, this isn't really a player decision, but I guess the higher staff may look into it - so it is worth mentioning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:21 pm 
yeah i remember the post about that lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:24 pm 

lol yeh, that was mainly primal or his friends who would do that.. i remember people doing that to me when i was first starting here, but i agree, the runestone should go back to letting reds acess it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:49 pm 
I like Nemo's idea, I don't think any of the red pkers are gonna use it to stalk ppl, maybe restile and Wolfpack so just keep a closer eye on them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:56 pm 

Sounds ok by me. A small cost of like 100gold or something would be cool. Reds usually get by without using it - so the few times they use it should be ok. was indeed a good idea by Nemo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:02 pm 

Quote:
maybe restile and Wolfpack so just keep a closer eye on them
I doubt Wolfpack would even be a problem - there are so many groups out there hunting them down it isn't funny. If they tried staking out the rune chamber people would just gang up and gank them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:07 pm 
I did fine while I was red. In the beginning it was tough, but you learn how to get places quickly. Especially since I set up my house right next to Bucc's/Wind entrance. Best place imo for reds to set up because it's close to the only town they can enter, and some hand portals to get places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:34 pm 
neato gang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:37 am 

Yes the sweet irony, wolfpack are the most pked pkers on the shard :lol: Still, Restile has 60 kill counts which is not to be sniffed at - nothing compared to what MoB got to though :)

And Primal was not the only red that abused the runestone chamber, otherwise the punishment would've been directed at him. Nemo was one, and there were no doubt others.

Still, it is a nice idea if there are extra staff available to ensure that the privilege is not abused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:35 am 
Restile also likes to kill shamino and his buddy chaosdestructor hiking up their kills too.

But as said he has high magery, so best for newer players to stay away.

There's already a small problem with some blue PK stalking in the RC, so allowing reds in I think is not a good idea.
But as for Bobo, he must have did a great job. Warrior PK's are the toughest to control and cost the most too because of all the pots they need to use. He musta had some long runs, and for that case a seperate RC for reds seems a nice idea.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]