It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:42 pm 
You have no idea what the hell your getting yourself into I've played this shard when you were crying and running away from hell hounds so you get your act straight and learn to respect people and learn to speak when you've been spoken to....And if you haven't herd of Atticus......Find out and then watch out cause you bad mouth Freeze then your bad mouthing me......congrats on that......You child...just grow up!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:31 pm 
i still know atticus...............
and im older then you are :D

Post subject: Sure
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:46 pm 
I've been playing..........god nows how long........this was the first shard I started..........way back when and you know what ..never mind I'm not even going to wast my time with you....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:26 pm 
i bet my dad can fight all your dads ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:10 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i know who freeze is. hes a legend here. i spent a while under slug and impes wings, slug had respect for him. thats saying a lot in my book.
and i wont go as far as keld to say the term vet is meaningless, cause i think a vet is capable of training a character way faster than a new player, but as far as pvp goes, you vets gonna have to do a lot more than talk about the good ole days on the forums if you want to beat hennessy, hes the real deal. and hes rolls hard with a lot of friends too. pvp changes constantly, i remember when i was kinda hard to beat in a one vs one. now im a pushover at least by the good players, things change and you have to relearn. all the old tricks dont neccessarily work now. sounds like you guys have a good thing going and im looking forward to hearing some of your stories and meeting you. but you might wanna practice a bunch before you jump i can tell you from experience these 6 month olds will eat you up if youre not bringing it real. and the days of fearing anyone and i mean anyone are totally over thats for sure. ill stfu now lol youll find out soon enough. i just hope you guys dont leave after you get owned like most vets do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:29 pm 
Drizzt is completly right, pvp changes all the time and every great pvper hits their peak but can later be owned by noobs due to changes. Just be happy with your time in the spotlight if you ever had any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:01 pm 
i dont think thats true, i think it takes a bit longer for the vets to get used to the changes. Once that vets gets used to the changes he will be better than you. In pvp a vet thinks alot clearer and alot faster then a noob, obviously because of experience. You get good by fighting alot, changes only slows them down because they have new variables to deal with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:05 pm 
Yea once adjusted a vet can get back into his peak but I meant people who come back after a while and still expect to own everyone.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]