It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 am 
As u all know people have come and gone from our guild and we haven't been perticular active.

I was talking to the rl friends in the guild last week and almost all of them have decieded to take a break from playing UO and try other games or to quit UO for good and I don't have time to play so as of now BoF is not active.

Those who are in the guild or planned to join, I'm sorry that it'll come to this but I wont add anyone and I'm thinking of dismissing all guildmembers.

But before I decide if I'll dismiss all of u I would like to hear what u think about it, cause who knows u might want to stay in BoF, even if I or my rl friends aren't playing. So please reply here before wednesday next week. If I havn't heard anything by then I'll presume ur ok with becoming dismissed from BoF if I decide to g othru with the dismissing

I will keep my account updated so it wont be deleted so who knows I might return someday, so to all my guildmates and to all the other players who I know take care and have fun. It's been a blast to be a part of this community

Good Bye

Just so u know, If or when I return ur all free to join again, even though I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:53 pm 
Damn thats a shame, BoF has always been a good guild, the wars with order and chaos was awesome. With BoF being one of the only order guilds around at the time it was classic.
All your guild were good people and I respected them all, will be a shame to see you crazy scandanavians go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:16 am 
Well as i told u the otherday i will keep playing UO but on the question about BoF hmm... do what u want, maybe i'll join another guild maybe not who know....

Angel [-BoF-]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:50 am 

A shame to see you go :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:37 pm 
who is bof.....j/k thought that would be funny but its obviously not....but yah it will kinda suck to see yah go bof was cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:21 am 

Good luck Faenor and everyone :)

BoF was and always will be a well thought of guild. They worked hard and didn't mouth off. Were truly an inspiration to all the guilds out there.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]