It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:22 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:07 am 
I can't beleive Primal just complained about someone spamming poison. That is quite hilarious comming from ThE l337 spammer on this shard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:52 am 

Grow up all of you. Stop mouthing off and go back up the talk with real actions. People are getting a little too cocky for my liking......
No-one is better than anyone else. They just have some knowledge that another person might not have.

Go fight each other again and next time don't feel the need to post about it. People fight all the time, and tbh who cares who wins? Everyone can be killed and everyone can win.
Just accept it and move on.

-Duck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:54 am 
Try telling tht to Nemo Duck. lol, good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:56 am 

Quote:
Try telling tht to Nemo Duck. lol, good luck
lol - So true. I'm trying to tell it to alot of people. Too many people post threads like this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:32 am 
plz no lootor me arormor :( you should give me a hammerpick so i can play again... *ahem* ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:21 am 
i got jailed for spamming poisin,and i agree i deserved it,but u nemo,u deserve 234123 hours of jail if we counted how many times u did it.
and becides no dark alliance is not even cloce from dying,and whats that about u saying u can make miself booted out of dark alliance?im 2nd in charge u loner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:26 pm 

so we're all gonna die or something nemo? I joined dark alliance cuz i was wanted some action and primal seems to get lots of action. We'll see who will die and who will not....oh and just so yas know, once kilo is back there will be a new meaning to "bridge ownage"....seeing how me ashes and kilo held that bridge for hours on end when mob was around....mmmm, the good old days! But yes, primal, don't worry about any of this trash talk....save it all for in game, they will see!

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:28 pm 
lol... i remember that... when i was starting up, Kilo would kill me somewhere and i'd keep rez'n and wrestling him :) pissed him off good till he finally left me alone :D

Last edited by TheRealLoki on Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:29 pm 
When necros work my gank squad will be rdy to be hired. Only difference is I aint Destiny anymore and I wont fight for Destiny but for my own purposes = Kill Restile + Primal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:58 pm 
lol zur scared nemo, now nemo will go back to sit in the doghouse and STFU and stop talking shit. One thing tho Zur, pls dont get in the way of me killing Primal and Restile, im killing them for reasons other than guildwars.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next