It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:37 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:17 pm 
I dont know, you tell me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:55 pm 

nemo you f***, u have no idea what the old days was like. Don't run ur mouth like ur some kind of god in this game, u know as well as everyone else does that you can't kill me. You tried even with poison stacking and did you succeed....All i'm saying is that i'm bored of the same old obsidian day where I'd run around and no one would fight me due to the guild that i was in.....being with primal will give me some action. And dude, primal might die alot and he may run, but half of the reason for that is cuz he always gets ganked....I'll admit I don't like primals ingame attitude as much as everyone elses....but its a f****** game. The kid is good at what he does and he's a nice guy if you actually just talk to him. When and where baby? please...stop sounding like you own me, Just so you know, zureese is f***** up so i had to start a new mage over again, until he's fixed....Jake is my new mage if you want to "fight me"! ha....fool

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:37 pm 
haha this was real fun i got a screenie i might post soon....i was there like the whole time..i will tell this story from a neutral point of view... ok it started out primal resitle and some others were owning the bridge and ageis came out...ageis got ganked like 5/1 and then they killd his ostrich.... ageis came back with barbie and owned all 5 of them which was pretty sweet..... then they tried coming back a few times but ageis was on nemo so they got spanked....now im cool with all these ppl so this is not personal or anything.... well except restile i hate him but anyways it was really fun becaue no one even tried to attack me the whole game cuz im sexy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:15 pm 

let me say that I wasn't there....not to sound likea baby, but i wasn't on at the time thank you very much!

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:30 pm 

nah, u dont....u tried it on me to test it outa while back, u don't remember that? you tried it twice on me, didn't work

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:47 pm 

Yeah zurese is tough. All this courageous guys in obsidian, kind of a turn on. anyways.. I heard white was one feared biatch. I put money on white to take zurese in 12 rounds.. split decision. bye bitches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:40 am 
Since Zureese cant use his mage Zureese.... he's gonna get pwnt. Too bad necros are f***** otherwise Nemo woulda been pwnt.

PS: Nemo tell your ex to watch who she pk's. The foolish bitch killed my friend fisher who was fishin on bridge even thout he was nowhere near the end of the bridge. Thats pathetic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 am 

one quick question? jackal, u don't play....but you still talk crap on the boards? what's up with that, how could u possibly know anything if u dont even know how good players are anymore...and naturewarrior, jake is almost just as good as zureese was, just so u know! ;) :D ahhh dear, do i ever love this game, haha

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:21 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
its always good for leavers like myself to come back and have a moan/boast, its the only way man.

ima own u all and eat ur babiessss, yumm, u all suck.

kinda like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:07 am 
Ill be looking forward to see Jake in action then. Imma sit and watch with my f****** bugged necro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:25 am 
hehe.. yea guess so bruiser...
since the bridge is wher ethe actiaon its.. lol. imma hang out there till i go red..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:12 am 
hahahahahaha... *inhale* hahahahahahahaha this has to be the funniest post ever... what a bunch of spamming noobies. woopty doo you killed a few people. got news for you, your not the first. there isnt many real pkers on this shard, theres only a few usefull tactics... i call it pking 101. in comparason to shards that have no skill caps, or high skill caps, theres a huges difference in pk tactics. it certainly demands alot of thinking a nd quick reactions. so get over your damn selves, because theres always someone better than you.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next