It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:23 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 89 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:42 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
:) i play like half the day :) so ya know, and i mean stupid cause things are disorganized and the bugs and all ,that is all. blob is a dousche.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:36 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

all of ya are lil fuking wining bitches first on no im getting kill in town they fixed that now ohh no bring it back they did it for u fuking noobs that couldnt take getting kill. Is the point of the game get good and kill other players and thats the whole point u dont play to tame animals or to be an alchemist if u do u need a life u play to kill and get kill but with real people at the end of that screen fuking stupid so much fuking complaning. uHhhh people r going red UhhHhh i played in a time when u didint just get kill in town u could get looted too so i know about that shit and u donjt want that.

"Hells collector has been awaken. now his just waiting to get resurrected"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:39 pm 
now... say that in english for the rest of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:40 pm 
Alcapone I dont know who you are nor do I give a f***. We know what we want and we want pvp to be abled in town. Go screw a goat if you dont like our opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:18 am 
this is exacly why the shard is the way it is now... why do you think none of the vets ever play anymore, impe was around obsidian longer than all of yous and you should treat him with equaly with respect... face it hes right. theres nothing being done on obsidian, theres bugs left and right, unfixed things, things t hat dont work, things that should work. if we dont find ways to keep the vets than obsidian wont ever get better. because one day alot of yous will become vets and then you guys will see why the current vets dont log on anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:41 am 

Impe never said anything about the bugs and all. He mentioned how there are so few players around and that they should close down the shard.
I will treat everyone with respect unless they do something to destroy it. Impe was rude to me and unless he apologises there's no way he's getting my undivided attention regardless if he is a 'vet' or not. To be a vet doesn't mean anything. To be a person means something.

If you're kind to people and treat them with the same respect they show you things work out fine, but no-one should be treated with respect just because their age in-game is bigger than someone else's.

It would be great to have pvp enabled in town again. Would add that risk factor so you'd have to truly rely on your guild to survive (that's if you're smart enough to join one)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:44 am 
sounds fine to me as long as necro's are made invincible for the time being :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:40 am 

and im gonna keep disagreeing with you duck, its not "alcapones" choice whether i want to be an alchemist or a tamer, mabey its fun for me how do you know. and you want pvp in town cause your red, do you want looting in town as well? ill just quit then because of this. The first time i played uo i was maxcarnage, 2 days in i go to britiain and the first thing i see is a dead body lying there, well might as well rob this corpse right. so i get a vanq vik of res, 20 stone walls ect.. et.. from one nice bag. i dont think this should be possible, the people who killed him didnt even want him to be looted but someones gonna do it anyway. I want to banksit in safety and talk to the people without having to run off to fight. id just avoid anyone at all then. itll happen as crazy as people are now.. i dont think itd be a good thing at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:50 am 
uhhhh... did you just say that...

pvping shouldnt be allowed in town because its a safe haven for people who steal loot and want to bank sit...

?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:55 am 

well i said i wouldnt like pvp in town, and if there was looting id quit because i like to banksit yes but its to talk to more people. i dont wanna be runnin around all the time or not be able to leave the screen to light a cig without worrying. and ive looted one person that i aint killed or helped kill and thats the guy. then i was looted in cove by 2 diff people and became anti PK. mostly because if i ever attacked anyone counsies would come and say, people wont like you, dont attack blues dont loot, ect ect. they told me how to play the game.. nowadays i dont care pk whatever u want but fishers crafters alcheys ect... wont be able to leave cove, or theyll have to go somewhere lonely to practice their trade where they can not be afraid for one second... Go PK OUTSIDE OF TOWN BELIEVE ME IF YOU WANT A FIGHT THERES ONE RIGHT OVER VESPER BRIDGE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 pm 
You f****** dweeb dont get it do you. After 10 kills you go red. Why would I kill your tamer in town if it would make me go red especially since the kill system is f*****. You make no sense Dracula and I wouldnt give a f*** if u quit the shard. What you are refering to about looting was long ago and sinse then looting was never allowed in town(dumbass). Seriously dude, ur weak, you got no balls... Thats not my problem. We like to show off weapons in town. We wanna spar in town when someone laughs at our skill. Its all for the fun of the game. Pls stop making a fool of urself more and just quit the shard for gods sake. So many people left because of this change and you wanna have it kept just for ur comfort? Well you can go shuv a finger straight up ur ass and lick my balls dude. Besides pussy, if you get killed in town theres usually someone to res you on the spot. Even though most the vets and good friends of mine quit cause of it. You should quit too fuckn puss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:46 pm 
dracula...I try to be nice to everyone on this shard but you are starting to get on my nerves...every freaking post you whine and be a little wuss and im honelsty tired of it....if you dont like it than quit and get over it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:44 pm 

That was idiotic since im on the side of how it already is. So I DO like it! nature whats with all the name callin and sayin u want me to quit, your mean jesus christ alot of people i knew quit too but i aint whining about it and i aint whining about wanting pvp back in town now am i. and prodigy frack you you sat there with my enemies while they f***** res killed me for an hour your a piece of sht too. And also youd definitly kill me. and your kill counts would go down cause thats a bug which will be fixed, you think there gonna put pvp back in town before they fix that or necro mabey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:25 pm 

Grrr im bored of the flames if you want to argue that much go try it at your local pub and see how long it takes you to get punched in the face :roll:

Oh wait, you do it because its online and largely anonymous?

I'm all for pvp in town, and as established its not my decision, but when thread after thread degenerates into this kind of crap then I'm sure that the more mature of you can take a step back and say 'Hang on a sec - this is becoming pointless now'.

Obsidian is a great community so lets all try and lighten up, chill in-game or in real life and most importantly have fun :)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 6   [ 89 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6