It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:20 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:34 pm 

Today roxored I came back Ashes and Nemo ganked me but ah well all I lost was my horsie...a while later Ashes got Guarded by some dude so I killed his stang damn made me laugh like hell THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LAUGH!! btw for all those who havent seen ashes here he is!:
http://people.freenet.de/siebendx/schil ... mee=/Ashes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:34 pm 
+laughing with u+

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:09 am 

this post just inspired me to kill you...oh wait, and ill loot you, which i dont do alot....why the f*** do ppl bring their "cries" onto the boards....ashes killed you? so what, get better and try to get him back...because of that i'm going to hunt u down, f*cking lamer

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:22 am 
i'll teach you all a lesson! just wait till i buy more exploding pots... :( biatchez...

edit: and its sad that somebody who supposedly had so much "honor" and "dignity" would do something so stupid :P and then make a post about it

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:56 am 

hey Zur and Loki dont give me that shit about honour and other shit I never was honored or any shit like that whenever I come back to the shard all I hear LESTAT IS GAY OMG LESTAT IS GAY... so yeah I got sick of it too if u cant win em join em and I dont mind you both being Ashes bitches its all ur choice and lets see how u hunt me down at vesper bank too bad u cant cause no pvp in town awww... and if u think its funny BEING GANKED BY TWO GAY GM MAGES THE MOMENT u come back to log in or chill it aint... u just look at one side of the story try looking at the other side too the only ppl that ever gave me honour were true vets like Primal, Slug,Garr and I never did want or ask any shit from either of u and yeah this thread was made to prove how gay ppl have been to me and that too without any reason? wat did I do to Ashes? Nothing..wat did he go? backstabbed me with chamber go ahead and decide for urselves
if u think he is a so honoured player plz refer to this http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9230
sorry but yeah I am sick and tired of this crap
peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:02 am 
Zur, i like your new idea of the mob guild and killing people without looting them just to put some fun in the game, thats nice, and i believe that you wont actually loot people. but about ashe... tonight he was just staying at the bridge and after killing me for the first time (which i wont complain about), he just started to rezz kill me, totally preventing me from getting to my body to get my stuff back.. Well, thats just stupid and by the way illegal, duh, so if you guys are planing to play like this, then so be it, youll just loose respect from players and just making obs a worst place to hang around..
As you say, thats just a game, but then at least make it a game that people want to play to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:09 am 

sorry dude, I can't control what ashes does...I give my word by not looting unless im looted, but ashes may think different.

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject: hmm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:26 am 

Aye Zur I know u aint bad but ashes is a diff story I know Zur would never do anything like that thats why I consider him as a vet and a cool player. I only respected ashes when he came back but after he backstabbed me I made my decision to be an ass to him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:19 am 
damn what drama.. lol..
welcome back lestat.

i got ganked outside vesper lastnight to.. but i dont mind... i walked into it for a battle... its just with poison stacking the way it is.. its hard to fight 2 gm mages when they both are casting poison its sure to stack.. i didn't mind tho.. it wasn't the same ppl who ganked u but im not even gonna name em cause its no big deal.... they did loot me however... but hey whats a few power wepons to me :)

just keep in mind.. well i dunno about for you but in my situation and the ppl who ganked me... I know.. and they know that neither could do it by themselves... :) so its all good...

i walk into battle prepared to loose what i got.. and hey if im beating the holy hell outo f the person im fighting and someoen else comes up poisoning and and casting... well.. then that rite there tells me i won anyways...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:44 am 
It is true ashes has got no honor what so ever. He kills players horses even if he just killed a noobie and constantly res kills not to mention the he always loots people dry. He is gay but so is Lestat. If people gave you shit before you left Lestat its for a reason. BTW Lestat, KoN is back, you wanna come hunt my new bunch of noobs? Well lemme tell you this time they aint no noobs and all of em can pretty much PWN you :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:46 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
lol that was hillarious. and ashes deserves it if he/she is res killing and/or walling bodies in vesper bridge to prevent people looting there own bodies in a guarded area. they tried to do it again to me yesterday. barbie and ashes that is.

Post subject: Re: hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:52 am 
Quote:
whenever I come back to the shard all I hear LESTAT IS merry OMG LESTAT IS merry
Then stop being merry? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:53 am 
i want to add something if u are going to loot your belongings.. and as long as u keep going back trying to loot ur body.. it is LEGAL to kill u again.. so its not considered a rez kill now if u go and die.. then they follow your ghost to an ank and kill u as soon as u rez.. well thats rez killing
Rez killing is pretty much anything that is keeping u from moving onward inthe game.. and no mater what.. as long as u try to loot whats on a body killed by someone it is in the rules that they can if they want kill u so ashes didn't break the rules there

and about lestat.. dont underestimate him.. and think your kon guys can own him... u should know better than that.. hes got some good pvp skills and always has been cool with me.. so i you got nothing but a "welcome back and glad to haave ya" from me lestat...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:11 am 
I've never had anything against Lestat... I used to joke around with him occasionally, myself, Lestat and Jing, but that's about it. I'm strictly neutral on this matter, as I am on most :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next