It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:31 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:09 am 

Yes... me :twisted: lol..i didnt see itttttt.. i cant believe it.. oh but i feel it. i think i love kilo. and zur, i think i have earned the right to talk crap on the forums lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:38 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

all of you have, i certainly havent, but ill say again i wont believe nemo can be owned till i see it. at the very least he will earn your respect. hes good, im not good, but i know good when i see it, and i dont call just anyone good, nemos good. a very big reason why is that he adapted to the changes, and retained his quick reflexes and decision making. you all own me, not trying to be negative, but nemo impressed me like not many have. till i see different hes tops on my list. wish kilo was back, most dominant i ever seen. be sweet to see the two of them go at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:53 pm 

nah ya didn't earn it....wtf, all im saying is that you don't play anymore so you dont know how things are, you can't keep coming on saying that this person will kill this person...it doesn't make sense coming from someone who doesn't play! f*** whatever, it doesn't matter, its only a game...

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:00 pm 
Zur, is that ur mom on the pic? :x

*jujujujuju*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:01 pm 
I jus recently join an allignment guild, and im thinking, might be pretty cool, killin ppl u know chillin with PKers, ownin the bridge....

but then something jus f*cking hit me in the face, i suck huge nuts!!!
how the f*ck am i gonna do shyte, wen im dead half the time.....?

because of this, i have decided to only help my guild mates in passive ways, such as "killing wen its needed".....until im ready :twisted:

PS: I Love You...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:34 pm 
I was the first ancient to join Dark Alliance out of a thirst for some real action - and I wasn't there so I guess you didn't own all of us.

Its true Nemo is good, I consider him one of the top 3 mages on this shard in terms of pvp...we used to fight pretty much every day for fun and when I used to be alot more active it used to be really even...I won the last couple ;)

I guess I just need to get back into the groove 8) Properly kitted out I don't die unless ganked, but he probably wasn't including me in that :( lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:10 pm 
i remember when you used to constantly use poison pots :P before everything got f'd in the a... *sigh* those were the days

Post subject: i know wulfgar
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:35 pm 
look ppl lol wanna know who wulfgar is>>???? well he might be someone alot of ppl know and whos writeing messages on this very forum :wink:

*twilite music*
MUAHAHHAHAHA :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:53 am 
Yeh nemo has never overused poison in my book and even skimps on the reactive too, which is pretty honourable imho seeing as the spell is waaay overpowered, for the millionth time of saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:54 am 
nemos got his honor i admit, unlike ashes he dosnt kill rides either. unless its been done to him.
Nemo ---> 8) Ashes ---> :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:02 am 
:twisted: <---- Necrowarrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:10 am 
No you thaught me to be evil. You are the Master Of Evil and I learned how to be evil like you!!!

Voldemort ----> :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:20 pm 
:idea: <----- Me

yah i look a lil weird....

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next