It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:16 pm 

yet again another pker called Velerie stacked me like hell and not only that but used the fake spell thing for example:
In Nox
Kal Vas Flam at the same time I thought this was bannable and someone already did get banned for it... and this time I got proof
http://www.freewebs.com/lestat123/proof.JPG
I dont really care about wat I lost cause it aint the first time I am losing shit to bugs oh well guess all there really is left are cheaters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:19 am 

in truth i would say theres nothing wrong with using the spell words to confuse people during a fight, being tactical i would call it. as for the poisoning thats up to staff to fix/sort/whateva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:43 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
if someones been banned for it before then theres probably somthing wrong with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:47 am 
yeah thats crap man, sorry about that happening to you.

I think fake words of power is totally tacticless. It would be like a warrior having a +20 hammerpick disguised as a smithy hammer, you just wouldnt expect it.

Spamming fake spells takes all tactics away, the defender has little idea what spell is going to hit him, and as of such can not take appropriate action.

Yeah it is illegal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:30 am 

lol lestat stfu
ur a cheater urself
u stacked me twice to
didnt killed me tho but still u were gay enough to stack me

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:51 am 

Hey RmX picture this female dog...there is a mage hitting you and running around like a female dog and when u hit him once he runs like hell how do u even stop him/her from healing? it wasnt my fault it stacked u were the one running around like a mofo and u knew u would have done the same thing to defend or attack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:26 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

yeah the spell thing is illegal.

but in mage vs mage fights it should be legal. would make things so much more interesting. theres no way to keep it just between mages of course which is a shame. it is a very good tactic actually.

as far as realism is concerned do you really think a pure warrior would be able to tell what spell is about to hit him by hearing the words being chanted?

its illegal for balancing purposes. if everyone on the shard had gm magery, it would be a very good tactic and would make pvp a lot funner.
everyone here does not have gm magery however. so only mages would be able to benefit from using it, making it sort of an unfair advantage over warriors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:57 am 
Nah its a gay tactic use only by the dumbest of players. Its totally cheap. Words of power in ultima online are meant for something.

RmX get a ss of Lestat poisonstalking you and post it riiiight here for us. I think Lestat should be allowed to poison stalk but him only considering how much he sucks in the game. It would make him more equally balanced with the rest of the shard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:10 am 
Thinking about it now, Nemo's kinda right, its not really conclusive, as you can cast poison and flame strike straight after each other before the poison takes its effect.

I dont agree with Drizzt tho, if spamming was allowed, it would be random, and no fun, mana wasted healing, curing, blah blah, just shear crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:46 am 

I will warn the player, because it is my experience that the only reason a player would need to use poison pots and the spell in that directly consecutive manner is to stack.

I for one have seen most of the best mages in game never need to use poison pots, and I will be asking the next available admin to actually ban mages from using them - because I think it makes their capacity for poisoning far greater than a warriors and thus is unbalanced.

A good mage doesnt need poison pots, and the ability to abuse them is too great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:43 am 
I think everyone should use pots tbh, mage and warrior a like. maybe just get pot range increased. Also would be cool for skill cap increase to accomodate for people wanting to train the skill maybe. And vet rewards that work, cos my chars dont get the extra points they said that they would get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I have played alot of shards where the fake WOP was used in fighting. The only reason you guys think its not fair is because your not use to it!!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next