It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:11 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:50 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

:shock: yea i didnt kill vald i just cut up his body and told some people i owned him then showed his head, noone believed me tho, dunno why :roll:

you can have your head back vald i just use it as a sex toy :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:10 am 
I agree with jackal.. anything is possible and allowed i wouldnt make a big deal out of it.. i doubt any of em could solo him tho.. and thats all taht maters so keep that in mind vlad.. and NatureWarrior.. lol.. i think its funny that u say that I was there when i havn't even talked in this post... :P i know you hate me.... and i love it.. lol.. and besides.. if i was gonna attack vlad do ya think i would do it in a gank? u just make yourself look like a jack@ss with those lil comments.. bout like saying im a hacker and use multiple accounts in that other topic...

keep on lovin' to hate me baby..... i feed off it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:29 pm 
Well Drizzt, your tactic might be gook taking out Zur first but no. I've got my own tactic and my friends are aware of it. Although I'm not gonna threaten or start talking pooper like they do my tactic has low chance of failiure.

And Elleb, you f****** twat I dont give a f*** if u respect me or not. I gabnked ur pal Vlad and if we went back in the past I would sure do it again. Vlad was attacking players out of Vesper and he attacked Cherryliquid making him die at the hands of Ares. Reason enough to make them both pay. Vlad had battery enough to attack people (maybe just for a laught but I dont give a f*** cauz Cherry got looted) and run around houses when we ganked him. So he had battery enough to pay for what he did.

Zur, you dont threaten me at all f****** prick. Neither does Ashes. I pity you both and I will bet my Pegasus that you will die trying. Ewalls wont help you. Like I say, I play to win. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:03 pm 

i dont threaten you? hahahaha oh dear, how come you never come out of town then fool...u know i will fight you, and you know i will kill you, and so does everyone else. You talk so big on these boards, making urself sound like a vet or a pvp god, but really, you have no skill and i will show ya that. metaphorically speaking, I am the giant, you are the boy who is going to get stepped on. so I'll meet you outside of the bridge, bring ur newb gankers if u really want to as well, cuz i know that you can't kill someone by urself kid! :)

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:25 pm 
argh wall of smack talk lol
remember guys its just a game ;)

you should be playing for fun and not for prestige or respect games dont really give you either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:34 pm 

oh i know its a game, but its still fun to go after certain people, i mean...it is a part of the game right? And it is also fun to let people realize that they really aren't as good at the "game" as they think they are....that is where I come in u see. hahaha

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:32 pm 

It seems to me instead of argueing back and forth on the forums would be for vlad and necro to meet with equal amount of friends and have at it.I too believe in honour and necro if you think that the mouse battery story is just an excuse then prove it. If numbers are even, the poison stacking bug is gone, everyone is prepared then there are no excuses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:55 pm 
how about i log on and kill all your boobs. i mean noobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:31 pm 

ya u do that kilo hehe but i just wana clear somtin up tommy/viper or venom would neva do such a thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:43 pm 
Quote:
i dont threaten you? hahahaha oh dear, how come you never come out of town then fool...u know i will fight you, and you know i will kill you, and so does everyone else. You talk so big on these boards, making urself sound like a vet or a pvp god, but really, you have no skill and i will show ya that. metaphorically speaking, I am the giant, you are the boy who is going to get stepped on. so I'll meet you outside of the bridge, bring ur newb gankers if u really want to as well, cuz i know that you can't kill someone by urself kid! :)
To you queer its Necro and not fool. Its fool to some other players but in ur case call me either necro or master. Heres the deal. It might surprise you if I dont feel threatened by you at all but its true :shock: . The thing that makes me a better pvper than you is that I'm smarter than you. You might me the giant but you come with the wits of the giant. I come with the wits of David who will take you down...... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:23 pm 

lmao, here he is again with the big talk...and no u won't take me down. hahaha, all this shit talk about "hello, i have wits, call me necro, i am not threatened by you, look at me, i'm a f**" STOP TALKING BIG UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO. if everyone on here knew how bad u were, they would be saying the same shit I am saying. You have never killed anyone except for vlad, with that mad crazy gank. Once you prove to us that you are "david" instead of goliath....lmao. then yo ucan talk big, until then, shut ur mouth. This is a game, not a creative writing contest....come fight me, anytime anyplace, but in order for that u must leave town, lmfao!

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:03 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
well nice investigation duck. not. failed to mention before i did anything to anyone ares pked me, vlad did nothin to help me. i left reequiped and went to kill ares, died easily. then everyone said lets get vlad, so i run around behind vlad for like 30 secs and he dies. i dont think i hit em even lol. but then i left. i hear later that his mouse was messed up.. so whatever, i got the guys mustang for him im just waiting for him to come pick it up, weve talked and its cool. id like not to be hunted by people for the wrong reasons, event though id be hard to find anyway. i had nothin really left to say about this but zur comes askin me whether i attacked vlad and it aint that f***** simple all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:26 pm 
Quote:
You have never killed anyone except for vlad, with that mad crazy gank.
LOLZAURS!!!!!!!!!!! Ive hardly ever been killed myself f****** fool

Crazy mad gank? Bitch pleasy, stfu f****** SoB, I mean MoB mofo. Thats probably the weakest gank team I've ever had and usually I dont even let warriors gank with me cauz they suck at ganks and they a pain in the ass. I crazy mad ganked with my alchy!!!! And scribe :shock: . Zur, you say ur gonna get me so bad and I say ur dreaming the f*** out so let there be a month test. Who will get who. Withing this month, the first one of us who dies will have a ss taken of and posted on this here thread to be laughed at. This one in between me and you. The people who participated in the gank dont count as well as the MoB members. Although that wont stop me from raping em here and there. This way I wont have a choice but to try and rape you one way or another so you cant say I'll be hiding in town. The loser will have no choice but to admit defeat in this here forum and no reason will be accepted like I wasnt ready or I was getting a blowjob. This is also a way for me to make you stfu a bit cauz u been talking green crap all along in this forum not minding ur business.

Do you accept my challenge big boy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:29 pm 

and Trogdor smote the Necro...
...and all was laid to burnination...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:40 pm 

haha, do i accept? i'm the one who challenged you dude.....this means no ganks either, i swear if i have ur bum buddies following me around, imma screenie it, and then post to show ppl how retarded you are. and please, LMFAO, SOMEONE ELSE please tell this guy to stop talking so big, he's giving me a heart attack, its actually quite interesting how good he thinks he is...he's going to rape MOB? hahahaha, oh god, if kilo even heard u say that he'd fall down from stroke...anyways, i'm getting my new computer in about 3 weeks, without that i can't stay on obs for more then 10 minutes at a time cuz it over heats mad, so if we meet before then, i'm hoping you won't run too much, if you do, we'll have to wait until my new computer arrives....until then necro, have fun bank sitting, hahahahaha, oh my god this is too hilarious, i'm sorry, i actually can't stop laughing at this guy....bahahahahahahahaha, omg, ok, i'm done! haha

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next